Looks like the raid came from the top

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
So it doesn't matter if it's true or not? As long as you "like it better" ?

Just curious how do you get away with haveing a cus word in your name. It is super hard to believe that your not trolling with a name like that.
"Shittim" is a type of wood (this word is used in the KJV). The NKJV renders it as "acacia" wood.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"Shittim" is a type of wood (this word is used in the KJV). The NKJV renders it as "acacia" wood.
Acacia wood has some very big thorns so I suspect there have been quite a few cuss words spoken by those who accidentally kicked that tree.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
Since the Rule of Law has already been abolished, none of this matters. The DOJ and the FBI don't give a hoot about the Constitution or the Rule of Law. And since the National Archives and every other institution in America has been corrupted, nothing makes any difference. When you live in a totalitarian state, the only thing that matters is the rule of force. And lying and cheating are the norm.
What Is your source for these claims?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
In case anyone's in doubt, here is Dinesh D'souza confirming that this info about Biden giving the order is accurate. It's at the 3:00 mark..

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
justin bieber? i didnt know he had that much influence?
Everyone knows he wrote this song for Donald

So if I can't get close to you
I'll settle for the ghost of you
But I miss you more than life
And if you can't be next to me
Your memory is ecstasy
I miss you more than life
I miss you more than life

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
So it doesn't matter if it's true or not? As long as you "like it better" ?

Just curious how do you get away with haveing a cus word in your name. It is super hard to believe that your not trolling with a name like that.
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim."

Joel 3:18
@shittim is this location

I came across this reading this evening and remembered the post.
Here's a teaching on "cuss words" in the Bible.
Have a good day.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/12other/Cuss_Words_In_The_Bible.mp4

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
The thing is the more America slips in to immorality, and pushing communism the closer the world is to the new world order and the appearing of the antichrist.

America is the key to the beast kingdom in Revelation 13 and bringing back the Babylonian system although America has been that system all along which the Bible calls the daughter of Babylon and Revelation 18 is about a nation that caused the rest of the nations to follow her and she lived deliciously and in pleasure and did trade with the world.

The Bible says Babylon will never have physical dominion again so this is Babylon in spirit and America brought it back which Babylon is known as the kingdom of man, and of the occult which will be the new age movement.

Babylon is anything goes multiculturism which America has and will eventually be the operation of the world.

The American government will eventually go to a new form of government that is neither Republican or Democrat but a balance between democracy and communism which will mimic the coming one world government, and their religious system will be a balance between atheist and spirituality which is the new age movement which they believe they are still evolving to be spiritual and godlike and there is no personal God.

Both Republican and Democrat are on board with this but they do not want the people to known that.

The nations are working together more than people realize but they do not want the people to know that and any conflict between them and North Korea and the Ukraine war is all a scare tactic to drive the world to come together for fear of a nuclear war.

Like WW1, League of Nations, and WW2, United Nations, was a set up to try to drive the world together.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

The nations are waiting for America to do her thing of creating divisions and fighting among the people and for it to get out of hand so they can have an excuse to go to a new form of government and then the nations will come together for they are already involved in a plan that is moving forward.