Lost my baby boy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kirstiiie

Nov 8, 2017
Lost my baby boy

Hello all, I lost my baby boy, Benjamin in February 2017 when I was 19 weeks pregnant. My husband and I need your prayers to help us heal! We want so badly to be parents and to make our little angel a big brother up in heaven.

Please pray for us to heal and fall pregnant with our take home baby this month

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hello all, I lost my baby boy, Benjamin in February 2017 when I was 19 weeks pregnant. My husband and I need your prayers to help us heal! We want so badly to be parents and to make our little angel a big brother up in heaven.

My darling sister...I wish I had words to comfort you but I can not even imagine what you are going through, but my heart is truly sad for you and your partner...We do not know why God takes loved ones so early, especially little ones like your beautiful son Benjamin , but I can offer you a Scripture for times like this...

Proverbs 3:5-6 [FONT=&quot]Trust in the Lord with all your heart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] and lean not on your own understanding;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 in all your ways submit to him,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] and he will make your paths straight.

Cry out your heart to God, do not run from Him nor blame Him, you know your baby boy is in the safest place he could ever be, does that make things easier for you, no not at all, but I pray as you heal in Gods arms that this will bring you comfort one day...Stay close to the LORD, you and your husband, as you both draw near to God together, He will draw closer to you, He knows your pain before you even suffered this, just trust Him...God bless you both, I am truly sorry...xox...[/FONT]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You need to heal, and that takes time. The LAST thing you need to do right now, is try to have another baby...Take time to heal first..

Kirstiiie

Nov 8, 2017
Rosemary, your reply brought me to tears. Thank you so much for your kind words and what a lovely scripture for such a sad time.

It’s hard to understand why but you are right that Benjamin is now in the very best place if he can’t be with me. Thank you so much again. We are so desperate to fall pregnant again, I think it will happen now I’m beginning to trust in my faith more.

May the future be bright for you lovely

Kirstiiie

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply ladybug but we definitely want a baby now. I miss my little Benjamin so badly but I know I’m ready for another baby. I need to be pregnant to help me heal.

Thanks for your opinion though, I do appreciate it

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Now may not be the time that God wants your family to begin. What if you get pregnant and miscarry again?And again and again? You need GOD to help you heal, and once that has been accomplished, then maybe He will let your family begin to grow. :)

Thanks for your reply ladybug but we definitely want a baby now. I miss my little Benjamin so badly but I know I’m ready for another baby. I need to be pregnant to help me heal.

Thanks for your opinion though, I do appreciate it

BillG

Feb 15, 2017

Oh precious daughter of our Father.

Why such things happen I do not know.
The only thing I do know is that God is in control and nothing happens outside of his remit.
Thats a hard thing to understand in the midst of pain and hurt.
But it is something we need to trust in despite the pain and hurt.

One day you will see your boy.
David lost his child yet acknowledged he would see his child again.
You will as well.
Take comfort in that. And may it bring healing to you.

Jesus we lift Kirstiie and her husband up to you.
We pray for healing of the raw emotions that hurt.
We pray that even through this pain and hurt that you give them the strength to trust in you.

May they know that one day they will see Benjamin.

In Jesus name.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rosemary, your reply brought me to tears. Thank you so much for your kind words and what a lovely scripture for such a sad time.

It’s hard to understand why but you are right that Benjamin is now in the very best place if he can’t be with me. Thank you so much again. We are so desperate to fall pregnant again, I think it will happen now I’m beginning to trust in my faith more.

May the future be bright for you lovely
Sleep with your husband as you are both one in spirit with God, when you sleep in your husbands arms, you are united in grief, if you fall pregnant, then rejoice in the LORD our God, if you dont, then just keep close together, and in Gods timing, not yours, He will give you the desires of your hearts...Don't think about falling, just enjoy each other in your grief, so much love comes from precious moments between a husband and his wife, real tears produce real cleansing, before you both know it, it will all come together, in Gods timing not yours...

Jeremiah 29:11 11 [FONT=&quot]For I know the plans[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] I have for you,” declares the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot], “plans to prosper[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future...xox...[/FONT]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Prayers for you and your husband Kirstiiie. How well I know the pain and sorrow of losing a baby before birth (I lost three). Surely your faith has been a great comfort to you throughout this time of grief, as you look forward to bringing a healthy happy child into the world. Blessings to Benjamin and all his future siblings! God draws near to the brokenhearted. May you draw ever nearer to Him to receive His peace.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Prayers sister.
There is nothing that I can say that could comfort you. I am a firm believer in there being reasons for everything...even though we don't know how there could be a reason for such things. Jesus is the source of true comfort and you know this is true in your heart. Seek His peace, love, and understanding and He will draw closer to you. 2 Corinthians 2-7.
Just remember that your Lord Jesus that you have known in the past is unchanging. He is the same as He has always been and will always be. Through your faith and His blood, you will see Benjamin again some day and be with him forever.
Jesus, rest, heal her heart.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Kirstiie . In Jesus name, Amen!

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry for your loss, Kristiiie. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know how difficult and painful it must be for you. It hurts, and yet the hurting isn’t all bad, because it’s a part of the love you feel for your baby. Though I don’t have words to convey my care and concern over the pain which you shared, I said a prayer for you and your husband, asking God to surround you with His comfort, heal you whenever you hurt, and bless you with a child. I’d suggest that you talk to a grief counselor. You might also want to check out the book, I’ll Hold You in Heaven, by Jack Hayford. I know it’s not easy, but stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Bebe11

Oct 30, 2016
Sweet mommy. I just said a prayer that your body will heal quickly. I know God has a perfect plan for your little family. Hugs to you!!

IbeChristian

Nov 11, 2017
This is heartbreaking to read. I am so sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and your family.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Angel im sorry for your loss, thankful for Benjamin in heaven. You should wait at least a year for physical healing. It's so important for you as well as th e baby. Love to you dear lady. -student