Lost password to site

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, can anyone help with lost password ?

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
I'm confused, how did you log in without your password?
I havent logged off on this device. But if I need to log in from another new device, I dont have my current password. So Im not even able to change my password because it requires my current password.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I haven't logged off on this device. But if I need to log in from another new device, I don't have my current
password. So Im not even able to change my password because it requires my current password.
I would contact Robo in that case. He can reset it for you :)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I havent logged off on this device. But if I need to log in from another new device, I dont have my current password. So Im not even able to change my password because it requires my current password.
I would contact Robo in that case. He can reset it for you :)
I'll send a PM in a little bit. RoboOp could take quite a while to get back to you on this.