(Not a poem)
View attachment 89046
Wondering what the future might have in store..
Not sure of anything anymore..
wanting to believe but feeling so deceived.
If my faith wasn’t enough.. how much more could I have believed? I believed with all my heart. Now it seems I am still not further than where I began and the road ahead looks like a dead end.
I know I’m supposed to keep believing but there is hardly a wind left in my sail. I feel my ship has been damaged beyond repair and may never be able to set a new course again..
Be still sayeth the Lord, but what if all I see is darkness with no safe shore and no light in sight..
Maybe this too will pass.. maybe somehow all is not lost and a good end is still somewhere on the horizon.. but this to me is like believing in a fairy tale right now..
Is it better to face the reality and accept what seems inevitable.. or believe in a miracle even though your heart has grown weary at the thought of it ever happening..
To be continued……..
View attachment 89046
Wondering what the future might have in store..
Not sure of anything anymore..
wanting to believe but feeling so deceived.
If my faith wasn’t enough.. how much more could I have believed? I believed with all my heart. Now it seems I am still not further than where I began and the road ahead looks like a dead end.
I know I’m supposed to keep believing but there is hardly a wind left in my sail. I feel my ship has been damaged beyond repair and may never be able to set a new course again..
Be still sayeth the Lord, but what if all I see is darkness with no safe shore and no light in sight..
Maybe this too will pass.. maybe somehow all is not lost and a good end is still somewhere on the horizon.. but this to me is like believing in a fairy tale right now..
Is it better to face the reality and accept what seems inevitable.. or believe in a miracle even though your heart has grown weary at the thought of it ever happening..
To be continued……..