Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Where is your sense of decency, woman?!

Everyone knows you let the man bring the scrapbook on the first date. That's the way it's been done since the late 1600's at least.

Why did he ghost me after I brought my scrapbook on our first date of a photoshopped family of ours?

WHY AM I SO ALONE?!

*sobs uncontrollably*

May 25, 2015
Where is your sense of decency, woman?!

Everyone knows you let the man bring the scrapbook on the first date. That's the way it's been done since the late 1600's at least.
Oh! That's where I messed up.

Thanks, Dr. Des! I knew I could count on you.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
While I do find this funny.....

Are we openly bashing this guy instead of trying to actually help him? I'm not saying we should track down the mystery girl, but shouldn't we help/council him?
I would genuinely want to help anyone, but I can’t tell if he’s playing around or being serious. I lean towards playing around... and I guess we are too.

S

SigP226

Why did he ghost me after I brought my scrapbook on our first date of a photoshopped family of ours?

WHY AM I SO ALONE?!

*sobs uncontrollably*

This only works IF and ONLY IF you told him you were in love with him after the 1ST DATE :)

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
This only works IF and ONLY IF you told him you were in love with him after the 1ST DATE :)
BEFORE the first date 😂

Like this...

“My name is Brother... Brother McFly... and you are my density”

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Dear Dr. Des,

I'm not looking for a girl, but rather, a certain gentleman (who owes me $50 bucks.)

Normally, I wouldn't go through all the trouble, but it's that time of the year, and unfortunately, my mustache isn't just going to wax itself (besides, what woman WOULDN'T choose to have her mustache waxed by a professional when given the choice!)

I believe I've found the seeing stone (who knew it would be at the bottom of my roommate's fish tank), but have found that it's actually guarded by a Wampa (the Star Wars version of the abominable snowman) instead of an evil wizard.

What should I do?

(Please don't go all Rise of Skywalker on me and tell me I need to find an endless chain of other McGuffins, such as a lightsaber to kill the Wamba, in order to find the first McGuffin - the seeing stone - that you're already telling us to look for.) I'm not diving into my roommate's fish tank more than once.

Besides, I can only fit so many useless plot devices into one story (which is why I've never gotten a job as a Hollywood writer.) :LOL:

Sincerely,

You Told Me It Would Be a Wizard!!!

And, It's. Not. a. Wizard.
I dunno... Luke Skywalker's method involved getting knocked out, waking up frozen in ice upside down, and using the force to kick the wampa's butt.

As you are not a space wizard, this is not recommended for you. Your best bet is probably to negotiate.

May 25, 2015
After the first date?

No, you got it all wrong.

You tell the man you love him on your first date.

Ladies, follow my lead. ;)

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Dear Dr. Des,

I've been holding out for the perfect man for a while now. But fate has a twisted sense of humor and now I don't know which to choose. Please help.

perfect man 1.jpg
perfect man 2.jpg

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Dr . Des,

I heard people can fall in love after 3 pms, how can this be accomplished?

S

SigP226

Dr . Des,

I heard people can fall in love after 3 pms, how can this be accomplished?
There are SO MANY ways to respond to this. I have 3053498 jokes running through my head and not enough time to type them all out!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My first question comes from "Lonely in Long Island"

He wants to know how he can find this girl. It can be done in five easy steps:

Step 1: Locate the seeing stone.

Step 2: Kill the evil wizard guarding the seeing stone.

Step 3: Ask the seeing stone for the location of the girl.

Step 4: Confirm location.

Step 5: Thow a cloth over the seeing stone before the Dark Lord sees what you're up to.
He could also try using a Magic 8 Ball. Gotta shake it real good though.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Singles, Non-Singles,

Are you feel'n lonely? :cry:

Are you have'n trouble with your significant other? :mad:

Are you so attractive that you just can't find a way to keep the ladies off your case? (I'm projecting here, of course) :whistle:o_O

Look no further than this thread where Dr. Des will be serving up some consistent spoon-fulls of wisdom.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is for comedic purposes only. Do not try this stuff at home unless you want to deal with a psychiatrist or law enforcement.
The guest learner has just arrived! Peez catch me up.:geek: