Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
As long as I get the royalties.

Desdi,

Would you mind if I tried using these steps in a different thread when I have some time?

It might sink faster than the seeing stone, but we can at least try. 😁

oyster67

May 24, 2014
"You can use my fingers or the lobe of my ear, and of course I have an almost infinite expanse of arse."- Winston Churchill telling a nurse where she may draw blood.
An infinite expanse dat splits da pants:geek:

Jan 16, 2021
Would you settle for a couple of goldfish?

Unfortunately, the Wampa refused them as an offering.
That would be great! I raise goldfish, until they get too big for my tank. Wampas, can’t live with them, can’t bribe them with aquatic life.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Dear Dr Des,

This is a true story. I know a couple who just met exactly a month ago and have decided to get engaged. Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy? Apparently they feel that it was divinely orchestrated. The way they met, the astounding number of things they have in common, the number of boxes each tick, the comfortableness they feel with each other, the way they fit into each others family etc etc. Is this a recipe for disaster or could it work? It is his second marriage and her first.