M&Ms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 13, 2018
Okay, so now that M&Ms has a million choices (exaggerated)

Which do you prefer?

I like peanut best

LW97

Apr 10, 2018
Peanut too! :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Peanut butter. Although Reese's Pieces taste alot better.. lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Which do you prefer?

I like peanut best
I have had M & M's in my signature since I joined this site. I prefer the red plain ones.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I prefer the ones that have a candy shell and an "m" stamped on the side.
Same here I really like just the plain m&m . Some times though a w slips in . I can’t stand that . Those Just taste funny .
Blessings
Bill

Mar 13, 2018
I use to peal the candy shell with my teeth as a kid eat the chocolate first.... Now i know I'm not the only one who did that

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
My choice is the Peanut variety though I would never refuse the others if offered. My wife and I are proud owners of M&M Mugs shaped like the Cartoon Characters. Hers is Yellow and mine Orange. They hold a lot of Coffee

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
don't know how widely available they are, but the candy corn flavor, available in the fall, are my fav.

T

Tinuviel

I like just regular. Peanut are ok too, but NOT the peanut butter ones! (just my opinion :eek:). I was also quite impressed with the caramel ones that they recently introduced.

D

Depleted

Which do you prefer?

I like peanut best
Sugar-free, no lactose, no calories, no nuts. That's realistically what I'd like in M&M's.

Unfortunately, it's really a list for all my health issues on why I can't eat them anymore.

And, man! Some of the new stuff looks yummy.

My preference was M&M peanuts. I liked to suck the coating off first, then suck the chocolate off, then crunch the peanut. I didn't care what color simply because color didn't mean anything about the taste.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Almond M&M's. Better for you than peanut. Like candy is healthy right?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

L

LittleMermaid

Peanut is my fav.
I like almond and crispy too.

But caramel is so gross lol.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Crispy and plain is where it’s at ;)