Make Friends & Being Happy GOD BLESS Bella xo :) <><<

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bella37

Hi All I Would Love To Get To Know You Better, Please Say Hi & Lets Be Friends! xo :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello Bella. I hope that you're feeling better today and not in a lot of pain. My friend list always has room for one more. There is nothing wrong with being happy either. My wife told me once that you carry your happiness with you. You can certainly carry your joy in your heart.

B

Bella37

John 15:12-15 [SUP]12[/SUP]My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. [SUP]13[/SUP]Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. [SUP]14[/SUP]You are my friends if you do what I command. [SUP]15[/SUP]I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

B

Bella37

Hello Bella. I hope that you're feeling better today and not in a lot of pain. My friend list always has room for one more. There is nothing wrong with being happy either. My wife told me once that you carry your happiness with you. You can certainly carry your joy in your heart.
Hi Tourist,
Thank you My dear Loving Friend!! I am much better now, GOD answered our prayers! PRAISE THE LORD!

((((((((Tourist & Family))))))) I love you!! Your Sister & Friend in the LORD! Amen & Amen! XO Bella :)

B

Bella37

Proverbs 17:17
[SUP]17[/SUP]
A
friend
loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, Bella, i'm Thomas, so very nice to meet you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Tourist,
Thank you My dear Loving Friend!! I am much better now, GOD answered our prayers! PRAISE THE LORD!

((((((((Tourist & Family))))))) I love you!! Your Sister & Friend in the LORD! Amen & Amen! XO Bella :)
God has indeed answered our prayers my friend. Yes, PRAISE THE LORD! Amen & Amen!

B

Bella37

Hello, Bella, i'm Thomas, so very nice to meet you!
Hi Thomas,
I haven't seen you before, yet I am still quite new to CC, I am so Happy to meet you dear Brother in CHRIST JESUS! XO :) Love Bella! <><<

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Tourist,

This post almost brought tears to my eyes. It's a very good report. God Bless You.

B

Bella37

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
[SUP]9[/SUP]
Two are better than one, because they have a good return
for
their labor:
[SUP]10[/SUP]
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.

B

Bella37

This post almost brought tears to my eyes. It's a very good report. God Bless You.
You are so PRECIOUS to The LORD Tourist, & to me, I'm getting teary too now!! GOD BLESS your sweet heart always!!
Love & extra BIG HUGS!!
Bella & JESUS!! XXOO :) <><<

B

Bella37

John 15:12-15
[SUP]12[/SUP]
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
[SUP]13[/SUP]
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
[SUP]14[/SUP]
You are my friends if you do what I command.
[SUP]15[/SUP]
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends,
for
everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Thomas,
I haven't seen you before, yet I am still quite new to CC, I am so Happy to meet you dear Brother in CHRIST JESUS! XO :) Love Bella! <><<
I'm new as well, sister.

B

Bella37

Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.:)

B

Bella37

I hope you like your friends to be politically incorrect

Hi Waggles!
How Beautiful!
I love you my Brother in Christ JESUS & My Friend!
GOD BLESS your heart always!
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo :) <><<

B

Bella37

Colossians 3:12-14 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

B

Bella37

I'm new as well, sister.
Hi again Thomas, we can be new together, anything you would like to share with me & everyone, as we are all the Family of GOD!
I love belonging to such a BIG wonderful family, it makes me feel so loved & cared for!
GOD IS GOOD! Amen <><<
Love & Hugs!

Bella :)