Make Friends & Being Happy GOD BLESS Bella xo :) <><<

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Hi Waggles. I haven't seen you around today. I'm not afraid to say it either.
Well unless you got binoculars you are not likely to see
me from the U.S.A.
Bella on the other hand lives next door.
She can wizz over a paper plane with a note in it ...

from the Aussie movie 'Paper Planes'

B

Bella37

My friends call me Nick

rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice
yes even when it is hurting

WOW how nice!!
Hi Nick, my name is Donna, you can call me Bella or Donna, I do not mind as long as you call me "Friend"! xo :) <><<

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well unless you got binoculars you are not likely to see
me from the U.S.A.
Bella on the other hand lives next door.
She can wizz over a paper plane with a note in it ...

from the Aussie movie 'Paper Planes'
She may just do that. :)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, and a double portion of the same to you, dear lady!

B

Bella37

Greatest Friend is God

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy Bella. If you have been here since January you have probably seen some of my posts. Yes I'm as much a nut as my posts on the forum indicate.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Howdy Bella. If you have been here since January you have probably seen some of my posts. Yes I'm as much a nut as my posts on the forum indicate.
You are certainly not a nut but a very likable interesting person who is often amusing and with good spiritual values.

B

Bella37

Hi Lynx my brother in Christ JESUS, & my new friend! :)

I love to play & have fun too, you & I will be good fun friends, I hope & pray!

((((((Lynx)))))) GOD BLESS you always!

Love Bella xo :) <><<

B

Bella37

Hi All My Loving & Wonderful Christian Family & FRIENDS!!
I am so Blessed to have been led by The Holy Spirit to start this Thread, I am so overwhelmed with JOY of The LORD in my heart, its hard to put it into words!!
I love you all so very much & if I keep typing I will be crying tears of happiness all over my keyboard. If I am not on line anytime please keep this thread going as I believe it is very anointed of GOD, & for all!!
Amen & Amen!!

Love & BIGGEST HUGS!

Bella & JESUS!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :) <><<

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello Donna, I'm just enjoying your thread. Here you are stirring the brothers and sisters up with love. How have you been?

Come over and join us occasionally at "A conversation about nothing in particular" thread. Waggles is usually over there, but he hasn't checked in today. How about it waggles? You forgot to say good morning to your friends. Donna, keep passing around the love for me also.

Last edited:
B

Bella37

Hello Donna, I'm just enjoying your thread. Here you are stirring the brothers and sisters up with love. How have you been?

Come over and join us occasionally at "A conversation about nothing in particular" thread. Waggles is usually over there, but he hasn't checked in today. How about it waggles? You forgot to say good morning to your friends. Donna, keep passing around the love for me also.

Hi There Deade,

I have not had the pleasure of talking to you in person until now :) ... I am feeling much better at the moment thank you, ABBA Father must be smiling down on me today.
I feel the warmth of HIS HOLLY presence in my heart of hearts, & the breeze of The HOLY SPIRIT, gently as if softly kissing me, around His Temple- my body.
This feeling is both totally relaxing, & emotionally healing, for me personally. I have been tested & tried with fire these last 7 years. I hope & pray that I have come out of this fire, unburnt & renewed just like the Eagle, to run & not grow weary, walk & not grow faint. To stand strong in The LORD & the Power of HIS Might! & to claim the, VICTORY that LORD JESUS WON at the cross!
NO Weapon formed against me shall ever prosper!! In JESUS MIGHTY Name! Amen & Amen! <><< :)

JESUS IS LORD! Amen!

PS
I bet you were not expecting that, hey?;) I am full of surprises! :)

Love & HUGS!

Bella Donna! XO :) <><<