Make Friends & Being Happy GOD BLESS Bella xo :) <><<

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bella37

Hello Donna, how are you today? How about a flower for you?

Thank you so much Deade, I'm crying here at the moment, the flower is so beautiful. I will cherish it for ever, you are beautiful to me, & to GOD! Amen XO I Love You!
I have not been loved nor honoured like you just have done for me, by anyone ever in my life, just used & abused, misunderstood, I am trusting ABBA Father to turn things around for good as HE promises in HIS Word the Living Truth! Amen!
I am not feeling sorry for myself, I am grateful to ABBA Father, my GOD that HE & HIS LOVE, has been my everything, & HIS will is my hearts desire, & always will be!

Would you like to listen to what I am listening to here while I type to you Deade? its really beautiful, & relaxing, I needed it as I am in so much pain, & very warn out, both Physically, & Mentally from this pain. I don't usually talk about the pain. I love to post the beautiful art, which makes me think of beauty & helps to take away some of my pain sort of, as I need peace in my life. I have had far too much pain & abuse, & loss. GOD doesn't want any of us to suffer the way we do. Soon we will live in GODS Kingdom where there will be no sickness, no evil, no abusers, no poverty, no war, just pure LOVE, & JOY, we will all be living how GOD planned for us to live, from the beginning of Creation. Isn't this a wonderful thought! Amen <><<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-ucNFd_0s

Love & Hugs!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More! :) <><<

B

Bella37

I am in need of prayer support, & its URGENT please!
I don't think many will see this prayer request in this thread because for some reason it seems to be (or I seem to be unpopular?)
This is a Christian wed site, & Christians are to have the Love & Heart of JESUS, that's what I was led to believe from GODS Word!

I am seriously have a shocking time, & frightening time with my Physical health being attacked by the enemy, maybe because I have a Christian Thread in a non Christian Web Site in Australia? The Thread has been a BIG challenge for me personally but I have not given up, I have the HOLY SPIRITS guidance & the LOVE of GOD within me! Amen

I am having so many things all at once going wrong with my physical, health, & body pain coming from all the damaged parts of my body all at once. I only have contact with 1 long time Christian Person whom knows my heart & whom I am & respects me for this knowledge. I do not want to give up, nor give in, & trust in the LORD 100% & like JOB I will not stop trusting in & believe GOD to heal me. The Spirit realm is a place where Angels of THE LORD are fighting continually for us all, yet GOD tells us in HIS Word to pray for one another, & to pray without ceasing, prayer changes things. I am reaching out for payer support now for healing, & peace of mind as my body & my mind are being attacked fiercely & continually as it was a gradual build up, & now its full force!

Please if you read this & find it in your heart to support me in Warfare intercessory prayer, I will so much appreciate it!

The LORDS perfect will be done always!
In JESUS MIGHTY Name!
Amen & Amen! <><<
https://endtimeswatcher.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/spiritual_warfare_by_cheo36-d3fmjw7.jpg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Bella Donna, I had a similar experience while I was in the mission field for God. My health turned bad and about six different fronts. I couldn't understand why God would do that while I was in His service. I almost died before I got a life saving surgery. This was followed by two more surgeries all in the same year. I eventually had four more to straighten out these problems.

I don't know why God does these things, but I still believe my motto verse in my signature. All things are working together for my "spiritual" well being. When we are face to face with God, maybe He'll share why He had to do those things. I still believe in faith healing, and I will pray for that with anybody. But when it comes right down to it, I will serve the Lord with whatever state I am in. Kind of like these three fellows:

Dan. 3:16-18:
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Whatever trials this life offers us is nothing compared to eternity.

flashing-pink-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

B

Bella37

Bella Donna, I had a similar experience while I was in the mission field for God. My health turned bad and about six different fronts. I couldn't understand why God would do that while I was in His service. I almost died before I got a life saving surgery. This was followed by two more surgeries all in the same year. I eventually had four more to straighten out these problems.

I don't know why God does these things, but I still believe my motto verse in my signature. All things are working together for my "spiritual" well being. When we are face to face with God, maybe He'll share why He had to do those things. I still believe in faith healing, and I will pray for that with anybody. But when it comes right down to it, I will serve the Lord with whatever state I am in. Kind of like these three fellows:

Dan. 3:16-18:
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Whatever trials this life offers us is nothing compared to eternity.

View attachment 180895
Thank you Deade I love you very much & please do not ever forget that!

Your Bella Donna 4 Ever! Amen & Amen! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More!!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I am in need of prayer support, & its URGENT please!
I don't think many will see this prayer request in this thread because for some reason it seems to be (or I seem to be unpopular?)
This is a Christian wed site, & Christians are to have the Love & Heart of JESUS, that's what I was led to believe from GODS Word!

I am seriously have a shocking time, & frightening time with my Physical health being attacked by the enemy, maybe because I have a Christian Thread in a non Christian Web Site in Australia? The Thread has been a BIG challenge for me personally but I have not given up, I have the HOLY SPIRITS guidance & the LOVE of GOD within me! Amen

I am having so many things all at once going wrong with my physical, health, & body pain coming from all the damaged parts of my body all at once. I only have contact with 1 long time Christian Person whom knows my heart & whom I am & respects me for this knowledge. I do not want to give up, nor give in, & trust in the LORD 100% & like JOB I will not stop trusting in & believe GOD to heal me. The Spirit realm is a place where Angels of THE LORD are fighting continually for us all, yet GOD tells us in HIS Word to pray for one another, & to pray without ceasing, prayer changes things. I am reaching out for payer support now for healing, & peace of mind as my body & my mind are being attacked fiercely & continually as it was a gradual build up, & now its full force!

Please if you read this & find it in your heart to support me in Warfare intercessory prayer, I will so much appreciate it!

The LORDS perfect will be done always!
In JESUS MIGHTY Name!
Amen & Amen! <><<
https://endtimeswatcher.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/spiritual_warfare_by_cheo36-d3fmjw7.jpg
Praying for you sister, God is a LOVING and our Father who HEALS us in when we ask in prayer and faith :)

Keeping you in my prayers sister. Much love <3