Making a good Apology

  • Thread starter Thread starter morefaithrequired
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Guest
Look it was wrong of me to borrow your Marge Simpson coffee cup without asking.
I wholemeal-heartedly and undeservedly apologize. It wont happen again, dont worry. If it does, you can throw away all my old Bananarama cassettes. Hows that? Is that fair?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blue_ladybug
Look it was wrong of me to borrow your Marge Simpson coffee cup without asking.
I wholemeal-heartedly and undeservedly apologize. It wont happen again, dont worry. If it does, you can throw away all my old Bananarama cassettes. Hows that? Is that fair?


Don't apologize to me, apologize to my cat. It's HER Marge Simpson cup that you filched from her. Kitty says you're forgiven, but if it happens again then your Bananarama cassettes are going to suffer a hot, "Cruel Summer"...

JoyfulTears.gif
 
Don't apologize to me, apologize to my cat. It's HER Marge Simpson cup that you filched from her. Kitty says you're forgiven, but if it happens again then your Bananarama cassettes are going to suffer a hot, "Cruel Summer"...

View attachment 207099

Do you really have an orange cat Blue? I used to have a black cat called Ruby. She had one small white dot on her paw and a few white furs on her chest with yellow/green eyes.
 
Do you really have an orange cat Blue? I used to have a black cat called Ruby. She had one small white dot on her paw and a few white furs on her chest with yellow/green eyes.

In my life, I have had 3 orange tabbies. I had Tequila put to sleep in 2016, but I decided not to get another cat.
 
In my life, I have had 3 orange tabbies. I had Tequila put to sleep in 2016, but I decided not to get another cat.

My friend had an orange tabby and called him Kingsley. I thought it was a cute name and really suited him. I can't have pets where I am currently renting so when I find another place it may be different.
 
I think a good apology comes from sincerity. That and actually being sorry for the thing that happened as opposed to being caught.

And as the example shows, sometimes you have to apologize because the person I question feels wronged. You may not understand why, but you apologize because the person is hurt and you know it’s important to THEM.
 
yeah i think this one is just weird, not funny. And plain disrespectful i never drink out of anyones coffee cup.
I was trying to show how we have arguments over small things. And get attached to them. The apology itself became less important.
Also using a fake apology by a football player onctv for his truly outrageoues behaviour.
it all went pear shaped. 😁
 
Wazza?
I think unless it has your name on it, all cups are free to be used, provided they are clean and washed before and after use.

Not sure about the banarama cassettes though. Are they still playable? You havent updated to an online playlist? Or youtube?