Mark of the beast RFID or not?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There are competing hypothesis amongst Biblical scholars for mystery Babylon. You should examine them rather than push your own theology as the only possible explanation.

And you never answered my questions so I'll ask them again. Please answer truthfully and completely this time.

1. Are you teaching that Sunday worship is the "mark of the beast"?

2. Which cult do you associate with?



Tell me this, is the catholic Church not the religious branch of mystery babylon?

And is this the mark of Yahweh of not?

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a *sign to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt."

*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

If you please answer my questions I would be glad to answer yours.
 
There are competing hypothesis amongst Biblical scholars for mystery Babylon. You should examine them rather than push your own theology as the only possible explanation.

And you never answered my questions so I'll ask them again. Please answer truthfully and completely this time.

1. Are you teaching that Sunday worship is the "mark of the beast"?

2. Which cult do you associate with?


1 = I was using the Scriptures to illustrate what the mark of Yahweh is (SCRIPTUALLY speaking there is no arguing that fact btw) and illustrating who the beast is by showing the prophecies the Catholic Church has fulfilled. While asking the question What do you think (as in all that read it).

2 = Yes I am certainly a CULT member:

Definition of CULT
1: formal religious veneration : worship
2: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
3: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
4: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator <health cults>
5a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
b : the object of such devotion
c : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion

And my cult is small also:

Mattithyah 7:13-14, "Enter in through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who go that way. Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way which leads to life, and few there are who find it."

and a heretic:

Definition of HERETIC
1: a dissenter from established religious dogma; especially : a baptized member of the Roman Catholic Church who disavows a revealed truth
2: one who dissents from an accepted belief or doctrine : nonconformist

As was our beloved brother Shaul:

Acts 24:14, "But I confess this to you, that after the way which they call heresy--so I
worship the Father of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets
."

Acts 24:5, "For we have found this man to be a pest: one who stirs up trouble among all
the Yahdaim throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes."

Definition of SECT
1a : a dissenting or schismatic religious body; especially : one regarded as extreme or heretical
b : a religious denomination
2archaic : sex 1 <so is all her sect — Shakespeare>
3a : a group adhering to a distinctive doctrine or to a leader
b : party
c : faction

of the sect of the body of Yahshua Messiah, a no man made religion zone where NO MAN will get in between me and my head Yahshua and my supreme head Yahweh.

You see I do not get my beliefs from ANY MAN i read Scripture and let Yahweh through Yahshua through the Holy Spirit guide ma, and it has done a wonderful work in me.

I do not pick and choose what verses I will and will not accept. I do not find ways to make the words of Yahshua of no effect, I find ways to bind them to myself. At times I do get a little worked up and even narrow minded, however it comes from a righteous intention. Because I do not ignore Scriptures that are not delicate to the ear I feel I must warn others so they do not give in to this MYSTERY OF INIQUITY that is in progress. In addition to those 2 questions that I asked you i would also like to ask you to give me the definition of Mystery of iniquity, word by word, and then tell me if I do not speak against it constantly.

You didn't answer either question I asked, if the is the catholic Church is not the religious branch of mystery babylon? Not what scholars think, but what you think.

And is this the mark of Yahweh of not?

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a *sign to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt."

*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."
 
I'm well acquainted with how the word "mark" is used in scripture. And no, you're hypothesis is not a fact but rather a hypothesis that some choose to hold to.

And I used the word 'cult' in the popular usage "as a derogatory designation for new religious movements." Do you associate with one of them? You never answered rather employing a tactic of misdirection again.

So I'll be clear. A popular usage of the word 'cult' is a new religious movement whose epistemology is non-orthodox and heretical.

Every one of these non-orthodox heretical cults teach they are the way through the "narrow gate" with many teaching they are the only way through the narrow gate despite their doctrine being a body of epistemology that qualifies as non-orthodox and heretical and as such is condemned by the very Word of God they twist.

I use heresy in the sense of "teachings held by a factional religious parties which deny some aspect or aspects of established doctrine" noting that the New Testament authors give no toleration to heresies in the church.

Now are you associating with a new religious movement/factional religious party or not and if so which one?

Again, please be specific. If you are associating with one of the Black Hebrew Israelite movements, for example, please say so.

And it is noted that you are creating your own scriptural interpretation as you go. Many a cult leader has done likewise. One thinks of David Koresh, for example.
 
I'm well acquainted with how the word "mark" is used in scripture. And no, you're hypothesis is not a fact but rather a hypothesis that some choose to hold to.

And I used the word 'cult' in the popular usage "as a derogatory designation for new religious movements." Do you associate with one of them? You never answered rather employing a tactic of misdirection again.

So I'll be clear. A popular usage of the word 'cult' is a new religious movement whose epistemology is non-orthodox and heretical.

Every one of these non-orthodox heretical cults teach they are the way through the "narrow gate" with many teaching they are the only way through the narrow gate despite their doctrine being a body of epistemology that qualifies as non-orthodox and heretical and as such is condemned by the very Word of God they twist.

I use heresy in the sense of "teachings held by a factional religious parties which deny some aspect or aspects of established doctrine" noting that the New Testament authors give no toleration to heresies in the church.

Now are you associating with a new religious movement/factional religious party or not and if so which one?

Again, please be specific. If you are associating with one of the Black Hebrew Israelite movements, for example, please say so.

And it is noted that you are creating your own scriptural interpretation as you go. Many a cult leader has done likewise. One thinks of David Koresh, for example.

First I want to say I took time to fully answer your questions, you may had thought you didn't like my answer, I assure you it was a serious reply. I don't like to use words in their popular usage, there is still alot I need to learn however I want truth, that is why I used those definitions.Text dose not convey tone, my tone is serious. I especially feel disrespected by going through youe internet-inquisition as it seems very 1 sided, the answers I got were short and not really to the point.

"Every one of these non-orthodox heretical cults teach they are the way through the "narrow gate" with many teaching they are the only way through the narrow gate despite their doctrine being a body of epistemology that qualifies as non-orthodox and heretical and as such is condemned by the very Word of God they twist."

non-orthodox and heretical, honestly what does this TRULY mean to you? If I choose to disobey the Rabbinical enactment (that much of the world follows) and actually use the Name of the Creator, am I non-orthodox. If I follow the Scriptures but disagree with "established religion" am I wrong? If I choose not to ignore "faith without works is dead," am I evil? When I meet someone that wants to be obedient to our Creator I try to encourage them, is that non-orthodox and heretical, you think I am being smart, but this is truly how I feel.

I know 2 kinds of doctrine Scriptual and non-Scriptual. And Yahshua taught the "narrow gate," of course there are many that misuse it, however Yahshua's truth stands true.

I already told you very clearly I am affilated with no group. I honestly consider myself a member of the body of the Messiah. I will join myself to no man. I do my best to keep the Laws of Yahweh and I would not lie, for I fear making Yahweh and Yahshua mad or dissapointed with me.

Again I ask you who do you think Mystery Babylon is and how do you say all the evidence I have proveded in this

http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/72182-sabbath-confusion.html

thread is valid or not. And not just a yes or no, explain why please, and if you have an alternative view I would be glad to hear it.

I also ask you to give me the word for word definition of "Mystery of Iniquity."

And finally, the word translated "sign" in this next verse, could it not have been translated mark and be just as correct?

Thus reading:

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a (*sign) MARK to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt."

*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

Youe answer, "I'm well acquainted with how the word "mark" is used in scripture. And no, you're hypothesis is not a fact but rather a hypothesis that some choose to hold to"

However the concordance says different. Concordances are not without flaw, however from all the research I have done it is accurate here. I ask that the reply to this is a little more full, as I feel I have been more than open about where I stans, but as I said before I feel that is 1 sided.
 
Last edited:
PS:

"I use heresy in the sense of "teachings held by a factional religious parties which deny some aspect or aspects of established doctrine" noting that the New Testament authors give no toleration to heresies in the church."

As long as you mean Scriptual established doctrine, there is not a single Scripture I will deny, I will however consider ALL of them not just a verses here or there. If you mean established doctrine outside Scripture or added and not in what we believe to be the originals that I 100% disagree.
 
I'm discerning a possible Hebrews 10:25 violation, a rebellious spirit toward Biblical eldership, some faulty exegesis, and some historical misunderstanding but I'll let that go for now as you're making a decent account of yourself as a person.

Pass, but know I'm keeping an eye on you...

image-1.jpg
 
I'm discerning a possible Hebrews 10:25 violation, a rebellious spirit toward Biblical eldership, some faulty exegesis, and some historical misunderstanding but I'll let that go for now as you're making a decent account of yourself as a person.

Pass, but know I'm keeping an eye on you...

image-1.jpg

You still have not stated your position in any of these matters, you constantly direct it towards me. If my interpretations were so wrong you would have easily refuted tthem with EVIDENCE. My honest opinion is you are of very poor charicter. As if you were really of the Messiah ans you felt I was going astray you would have corrected my so called "error." But you have done nothing of the kind, just pick with no intention of stating your own view or why my views are wrong. Also "violation, a rebellious spirit toward Biblical eldership." Is one to follow his elder if they are not speaking the truth of Yahweh? Was David supposed to submit to king Shaul because he was older? I am sincerely open to listen to your views, I ask that you provide them ON the questions I asked in a complete manner as I did so under your internet-inquisition.
 
I'm not interested in your opinion of me. I've been here a long time and everyone knows I substantiate my assertions. In time, you will too. We're done here for now. Welcome to CC :)
 
The true mark of the beast of Rev 13:18 is called the fleurdelis. It is today our nations symbol for the boy scouts of America.
Here is understanding.
During the 17th century the fleurdelis was the national symbol of France. And it was also the cadency mark of the 6th son in French and English heraldry.
In 1376 king Charles the wise reduced the number of fleurdelis on the French flag and coat of arms down to 3 in honor of the Holy Trinity. Also being the mark of the 6th son each of the 3 fleurdelis represented 6. Which is how the 666 was the numberer of a man that St John saw in his vision. Here is wisdom. Charles a Christian name means a man or fellow by definition. And the beast used this as his merchant mark or what we today call a trademark. And no one could buy sell or trade in any French owned land without this mark
 
The fleur-de-lis is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means flower, and lis means lily) or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol.

In Scouting, the fleur-de-lis represents the outdoors and wilderness. The three petals represent the threefold Scout Promise (e.g. Duty to God and Country, Duty to Self, Duty to Others).

This is completely unrelated to the "mark of the beast" used in scripture.



The true mark of the beast of Rev 13:18 is called the fleurdelis. It is today our nations symbol for the boy scouts of America.
Here is understanding.
During the 17th century the fleurdelis was the national symbol of France. And it was also the cadency mark of the 6th son in French and English heraldry.
In 1376 king Charles the wise reduced the number of fleurdelis on the French flag and coat of arms down to 3 in honor of the Holy Trinity. Also being the mark of the 6th son each of the 3 fleurdelis represented 6. Which is how the 666 was the numberer of a man that St John saw in his vision. Here is wisdom. Charles a Christian name means a man or fellow by definition. And the beast used this as his merchant mark or what we today call a trademark. And no one could buy sell or trade in any French owned land without this mark
 
Lol, I got a sincere laugh out of that post.;) (you meant it to be funny right?)


Most people really don't have even a gues at what it is and that could be very dangerous. hat is actually why I made this thread, to raise awareness.

the mark of the beast is sunday worship, right?
sigh.
 
the mark of the beast is sunday worship, right?
sigh.

Zone nice to see you too! (lol just messin with ya)

Well the mark of the beast is obedience to anything the beast has incorperated that is not of Yahweh, did you read the info on the mark of Yahweh, its about belonging to Yahweh:


*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

So consent to the beast is the mark of the beast, no matter what it is.

One cant have the mark of the beast and the mark of Yahweh a the same time, I am sactified by the mark of Yahweh, and thats not me being haughty, its me trusting in the words and promises Yahweh. I seek the mark of Yahweh according to what the Scriptures call the mark of Yahweh.

HalleluYAHWEH!