Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
It's a naturally occurring enzyme that is bioluminescent. Similar to lightning bugs and other animals in nature.
Just because someone decided to label it something referencing Lucifer does not make it evil. It speaks more to the one who named it than it does the enzyme itself.
Sites like this are an embarrassment and tend to focus primarily on the world while claiming to be spiritual in nature.
Not a single thing in that article provided any Proof of this being a bad enzyme. Just the typical pseudo-Christian paranoia that has become so common. And sites like that feed off people's fear and paranoia by articles exactly like this. Scary on the surface but baseless if you think for yourself just a little.

Mar 12, 2021
It's a naturally occurring enzyme that is bioluminescent. Similar to lightning bugs and other animals in nature.
Just because someone decided to label it something referencing Lucifer does not make it evil. It speaks more to the one who named it than it does the enzyme itself.
Sites like this are an embarrassment and tend to focus primarily on the world while claiming to be spiritual in nature.
Not a single thing in that article provided any Proof of this being a bad enzyme. Just the typical pseudo-Christian paranoia that has become so common. And sites like that feed off people's fear and paranoia by articles exactly like this. Scary on the surface but baseless if you think for yourself just a little.
Similar to lightening bugs? Just because it's named after Lucifer doesn't make it evil? What would it take then for anyone, Christians in particular, to be abhorred by the term? Would you as a Christian purchase a car called Lucifer's Coach? Satan's ride?

An embarrassment? To whom?

Also, you were created a human, in the image of God Almighty. What would cause you to pick a name labeling yourself subhuman? Just curious.

Seems your going to some trouble to make light of that article. Just curious as to why.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Similar to lightening bugs? Just because it's named after Lucifer doesn't make it evil? What would it take then for anyone, Christians in particular, to be abhorred by the term? Would you as a Christian purchase a car called Lucifer's Coach? Satan's ride?

Also, you were created a human, in the image of God Almighty. What would cause you to pick a name labeling yourself subhuman? Just curious.

Seems your going to some trouble to make light of that article. Just curious as to why.
AnnaMarie, not sure if you know this, but SubH. is not a believer in Jesus Christ, as his personal Lord and Savior. Well, this is from PM he sent, not unless his mind has changed, since than. SubH, please correct me, if I'm wrong, just going by from memory, of what you sent me.

I can try to find the PM and post it, if you your denying this claim. In any event, his perspective is not from a Christian viewpoint, not unless I have greatly misunderstood you, from previous discussions.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

Well a scientist naming a Naturally Occurring Enzyme after Lucifer has nothing. Zero. Not a single things whatsoever with the goodness or evilness of the enzyme. In fact does the Bible not say that in the end times good will be called evil, and evil will be called good? This God made enzyme named to reflect the enemy of God seems to fall under that category, doesn't it?
What is more relevant, the nature of the object, or the outside party that named it? What if your parents had named you Jezebel, would that mean you are evil based off the name someone else gave to you?
Who has more power? God that creates the enzyme or the scientist who gave it a name?
At the end of the day what name someone decided to give to it has no bearing at all on whether or not the object is good or bad. It's just a name.

And comparing it to a car? This enzyme is natural, not man made. If a man designs a car and decides to theme the car after evil, that is not the same as something created in nature that is given a name to reflect evil. The source of creation holds more relevance than the title applied.
Also, ultimately, that car would not be evil, either. It would just be a name of an inanimate object. If I objected to purchasing it it would have nothing to do with the perception of the goodness or evilness perceived of the car, but rather to Not support the Person that applied the notion of evil to the car. The car is irrelevant. It's the individual that created it that is relevant.

And yes, bioluminesence is a normal, naturally occuring process that appears throughout nature. And lightning bugs are just one example. I'd advise you to take 5 minutes to learn about this.

So by your nature anything man applies an evil title to causes that thing to become evil. God made an enzyme, but a man named it after Lucifer so now that enzyme is no longer part of God's good creation? That is your idea of honoring God? By giving men power over God, just by their words? That man can steal the goodness of God's creation and turn things evil? That is your perception of how things work?

An embarrassment to anyone promoting it or those they claim to represent.

More often than not offensive things are chosen as a weapon. If you sit around offended by everything you give power to those attempting to offend you.
And to be quite honest this little attempt at humor by the scientist who picked this name is MILD compared to things I've seen.

If I'm going to be offended by something it's not going to be a dumb joke of someone naming an enzyme.
Things that offend me are spouses beating and murdering their other.
Very young underage girls being rented out for sex and physical abuse sometimes 20 or more times a day, every day.
That as we speak people are being tortured, many for nothing more than the pleasure of the one committing it.
That people are being bought and sold as property that will only be abused.
I could go on, but I think the point is made. If the world you live in is so limited that something so minute as the name a scientist picks for an enzyme disrupts your world so drastically then I encourage you to stay on that desert island alone. And I envy that ignorance and wish I had it back.
Because that name had Zero bearing on anything of substance in this life.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Satan's ride would be hell on wheels.

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Well a scientist naming a Naturally Occurring Enzyme after Lucifer has nothing. Zero. Not a single things whatsoever with the goodness or evilness of the enzyme. In fact does the Bible not say that in the end times good will be called evil, and evil will be called good? This God made enzyme named to reflect the enemy of God seems to fall under that category, doesn't it?
What is more relevant, the nature of the object, or the outside party that named it? What if your parents had named you Jezebel, would that mean you are evil based off the name someone else gave to you?
Who has more power? God that creates the enzyme or the scientist who gave it a name?
At the end of the day what name someone decided to give to it has no bearing at all on whether or not the object is good or bad. It's just a name.

And comparing it to a car? This enzyme is natural, not man made. If a man designs a car and decides to theme the car after evil, that is not the same as something created in nature that is given a name to reflect evil. The source of creation holds more relevance than the title applied.
Also, ultimately, that car would not be evil, either. It would just be a name of an inanimate object. If I objected to purchasing it it would have nothing to do with the perception of the goodness or evilness perceived of the car, but rather to Not support the Person that applied the notion of evil to the car. The car is irrelevant. It's the individual that created it that is relevant.

And yes, bioluminesence is a normal, naturally occuring process that appears throughout nature. And lightning bugs are just one example. I'd advise you to take 5 minutes to learn about this.

So by your nature anything man applies an evil title to causes that thing to become evil. God made an enzyme, but a man named it after Lucifer so now that enzyme is no longer part of God's good creation? That is your idea of honoring God? By giving men power over God, just by their words? That man can steal the goodness of God's creation and turn things evil? That is your perception of how things work?

More often than not offensive things are chosen as a weapon. If you sit around offended by everything you give power to those attempting to offend you.
And to be quite honest this little attempt at humor by the scientist who picked this name is MILD compared to things I've seen.

If I'm going to be offended by something it's not going to be a dumb joke of someone naming an enzyme.
Very young underage girls being rented out for sex and physical abuse sometimes 20 or more times a day, every day.
That as we speak people are being tortured, many for nothing more than the pleasure of the one committing it.
I could go on, but I think the point is made. If the world you live in is so limited that something so minute as the name a scientist picks for an enzyme disrupts your world so drastically then I encourage you to stay on that desert island alone. And I envy that ignorance and wish I had it back.

Brilliant. Love these points. You may not be a Christian but the way you want God to have the preeminence, you sure sound like one. God bless you Sub. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
AnnaMarie, not sure if you know this, but SubH. is not a believer in Jesus Christ, as his personal Lord and Savior. Well, this is from PM he sent, not unless his mind has changed, since than. SubH, please correct me, if I'm wrong, just going by from memory, of what you sent me.

I can try to find the PM and post it, if you your denying this claim. In any event, his perspective is not from a Christian viewpoint, not unless I have greatly misunderstood you, from previous discussions.
You are correct I do not identify as a traditional Christian.
But I was raised in a Christian household. Going to church. At 14 I made a personal decision to follow God. Starting as a teen I was I'm a variety of ministries, bible studies, youth leadership, praise and worship, attended a multitude of Bible studies (and lead some as a teen), planned on being a pastor, youth pastor, evangelist, Christian music and more. I sound my time witnessing in bad neighborhoods, praying, doing home praise. In fact my whole life had been connected, mostly directly and by choice, to Christianity and God.
Even now with my Christian girlfriend, who despite being knowledgeable enough on her own, still will discuss my views on biblical topics or seek my advice.
Therefore I completely understand the Christian worldview. And I can say confidently that my above response would have been no different had I still called myself a Christian.

So to throw out that I am a non-believer so as to discredit my words is foolish. I presented my argument clearly and and I was met with "he's not a Christian, ignore him".
And the OP did just that. Though it did give her a good out as she quite obviously had no rebuttal.
And these poorly veiled insults to attack the credibility of someone that is presenting a better argument, so as to weaken that argument, is undoubtedly, one part of the puzzle of why I no longer (after 30+ years) care to align myself with the title of Christian.
And that this person asks me to defend my point, then turns and runs when I do, only further proves my point.
Guarantee she will not make a single effort to educate herself on the facts and instead stick to the non-biblical superstition she clings to, while other so-called Christians defend her ignorance for only one reason. The one she's arguing with doesn't claim the same beliefs. And I've seen that on this site countless times.
The spiritually prideful are too blind to see their own hatred.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
You are correct I do not identify as a traditional Christian.
But I was raised in a Christian household. Going to church. At 14 I made a personal decision to follow God. Starting as a teen I was I'm a variety of ministries, bible studies, youth leadership, praise and worship, attended a multitude of Bible studies (and lead some as a teen), planned on being a pastor, youth pastor, evangelist, Christian music and more. I sound my time witnessing in bad neighborhoods, praying, doing home praise. In fact my whole life had been connected, mostly directly and by choice, to Christianity and God.
Even now with my Christian girlfriend, who despite being knowledgeable enough on her own, still will discuss my views on biblical topics or seek my advice.
Therefore I completely understand the Christian worldview. And I can say confidently that my above response would have been no different had I still called myself a Christian.

So to throw out that I am a non-believer so as to discredit my words is foolish. I presented my argument clearly and and I was met with "he's not a Christian, ignore him".
And the OP did just that. Though it did give her a good out as she quite obviously had no rebuttal.
And these poorly veiled insults to attack the credibility of someone that is presenting a better argument, so as to weaken that argument, is undoubtedly, one part of the puzzle of why I no longer (after 30+ years) care to align myself with the title of Christian.
And that this person asks me to defend my point, then turns and runs when I do, only further proves my point.
Guarantee she will not make a single effort to educate herself on the facts and instead stick to the non-biblical superstition she clings to, while other so-called Christians defend her ignorance for only one reason. The one she's arguing with doesn't claim the same beliefs. And I've seen that on this site countless times.
The spiritually prideful are too blind to see their own hatred.
thanks for sharing this. I feel the same way about much of modern day Christianity .So much hate and prejudice

I am sort of Christian but not the hyper evangeliCal fundy I was.raised. I am kind of Xvangelical

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
thanks for sharing this. I feel the same way about much of modern day Christianity .So much hate and prejudice

I am sort of Christian but not the hyper evangeliCal fundy I was.raised. I am kind of Xvangelical
Be careful with SubH, that's all I'm saying. He has contradicted himself so many times, he doesn't know what he is saying.

I can prove this, but I would like SubH's permission to share his private messages that he sent me.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Be careful with SubH, that's all I'm saying. He has contradicted himself so many times, he doesn't know what he is saying.

I can prove this, but I would like SubH's permission to share his private messages that he sent me.

I don't really want to get involved in any drama. I am taking the posts here at.face value. Am not gonna dig deeper than that. Thanks anyway and God bless

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
By the way I took the vaccine already and I can testify for sure it isn't the mark of the beast

Those who names are in the lambs book of life will know when the beast and his mark comes. Those who take it regardless will have their names removed from the Book. When someone becomes apostate, loses their salvation, they have no desire.to live God's way , their conscience is seared. That is not the case with myself or other Christians I know who have taken this vaccine

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I don't really want to get involved in any drama. I am taking the posts here at.face value. Am not gonna dig deeper than that. Thanks anyway and God bless
After I made the post, it was with some regret, since I fail many times.

Well, maybe letting people figure it out on their own is the best?!?!

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
After I made the post, it was with some regret, since I fail many times.

Well, maybe letting people figure it out on their own is the best?!?!
I'm glad it was with some regret because you sound like one of those Pharisees that's point out fault whilst acting all holier than thou. We have all fallen and in those times i have, it was the love of God that lifted me back up not the opinions or judgment of others, especially those that call themselves Christians.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I'm glad it was with some regret because you sound like one of those Pharisees that's point out fault whilst acting all holier than thou. We have all fallen and in those times i have, it was the love of God that lifted me back up not the opinions or judgment of others, especially those that call themselves Christians.

very good point you made here.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Just because someone decided to label it something referencing Lucifer does not make it evil.
In the context of its use it is definitely evil, and could even be a precursor to the Mark of the Beast.

Quantum Dots Deliver Vaccines and Invisibly Encode Vaccination History in Skin
https://www.genengnews.com/topics/d...invisibly-encode-vaccination-history-in-skin/

They want to track people with nanoparticles. If they can encode vaccination history, what's to stop them from encoding all personal data? And isn't that the plan of the Antichrist? It is no accident that Luciferase will help Satan with his nefarious agenda.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Check this out: Right in our faces, brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. This is what's coming.
https://www.exposingsatanism.org/luciferase-the-micro-needle-vaccine-delivery-system/
The mark of the beast isn't Bill Gates, the Corona virus vaccine, or McDonald's restaurants.

As in most Biblical imagery, the mark is meant to convey a double meaning. The mark on the forehead implies intellectual allegiance while the mark on the hand is meant to imply action. Thus the marks are attributed to allegiance to a religious system - the Sea Beast of Revelation. The beast isn't a man per se, its a religious system. The horns of the beast are always meant to imply leadership. In the case of the Sea Beast the horns are a succession of Popes.

Biblical references to creatures or animals are always properly interpreted to mean systems, nations or religions. The Bible is self-interpreting and in both Daniel and Revelation the interpretation is clear. The sea beast is a conglomeration of peoples nations and tongues (Revelation 17). It is also located in Rome (also Revelation 17). A person isn't composed of nations and peoples and tongues as is the religion of Rome. The church of Rome is also guilty of more innocent blood letting than any any other religion in human history.

Thus the mark of the religion is allegiance - mental acceptance and physical obedience.

Its just that simple. Read the Bible and turn away from internet lies and Biblically illiterate preachers who aren't concerned about truth as much as they are about having one hand in someone else' pocket and the other on the Bible.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...