Marriage & Finances

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, sis. mercy's marriage is fixed on 10th January.

Can you pray that God prepare the heart, mind and body of my sister and her going to be husband, for marriage, so that they become good wife and husband to one another from 10th January

Secondly,lot of things to do, so worried about, finances. you can pray that the marriage expenses remains within the finances we have with us now.

Let God bless !

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will surround your sister and her going be husband in a loving way, be the center of their marriage and give them guidance as you trust in Him. May He bless your entire family, take care of all the arrangements and provide for all your needs in the days ahead.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Friends, sis. mercy's marriage is fixed on 10th January.

Can you pray that God prepare the heart, mind and body of my sister and her going to be husband, for marriage, so that they become good wife and husband to one another from 10th January

Secondly,lot of things to do, so worried about, finances. you can pray that the marriage expenses remains within the finances we have with us now.

Let God bless !
Levi,
praying that your sister's marriage is blessed and that the lord well create conditions for a blessed ceremony of value and worth suitable for the occasion blessed with the loving contributions of all involved - and well within their means.

God Bless

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your sister is getting married the day after my birthday. I have said a prayer for everything to work out for a wonderful wedding ceremony and sufficient finances.

M

Miri

I’ve prayed all goes well too, that God will bless this new family unit.