Marriage Restoration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

StrongInJ

Oct 24, 2017
Family I ask for prayers. I have been married for 9 years and in Dec 2016 we separated due to not getting along. As I pray day and night for my marriage that god has given me signs to stand for my marriage my husband filed for Divorce 2 weeks ago. I am broken, devestaed and he said he no longer wants to try. We have a 4 yr old and a 8 year old that prays they would like their family back. I will continue to stand I just ask for prayers and advice thank you

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for the restoration of your marriage. There are others in your situation on this site as well so please know that you're not alone. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Stand and fight for your marriage. I will pray for your family sis. God is the restorer of all things and there is nothing that is too hard for HIM ❤

God bless you ❤

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
That's so unfortunate. I hate seeing a family break apart like that. I hope things work out for you somehow. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Think on These Things
7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true,whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable —if anything is excellent or praiseworthy —think on these things. 9 Whatever you have learned and received and heard from me, and seen in me, put these things into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.…
Praying the Lord will bring wholeness & healing to your marriage....

Last edited:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring this prayer, StronInJ, her husband, and both 4 yr and 8 yr old children to you. Lord let you heal the wounds in the heart, and bless with your healing, peace and joy in this family. We pray Lord please heal this marriage, and let StrongInJ and her husband, live together with peace, respect and love, and enjoy their family life, and also bless your name, Lord bring them together, and bind with your love. Lord please have your mercy upon StrongInJ and her husband, and remove all the power of darkness, differences and bless their lives. Lord what you have joined let no one, separate them. Lord we together agree and pray, Please bless StrongInJ and her husband, the 4yr and 8yr children. Lord let this marriage be restored, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
StronginJ,

Your husband is on my heart.

"Lord, you know the decisions we make and how those choices impact.
We do not always think of the ramifications, especially when sin is nearby,
but help him to be broken of the pride and to make a godly decision.

Your will be done, in Jesus' name, amen."

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, I pray the Lord restores your marrage.
I hope your husband realises the mistake he is making and repents. For you and your children.

Family I ask for prayers. I have been married for 9 years and in Dec 2016 we separated due to not getting along. As I pray day and night for my marriage that god has given me signs to stand for my marriage my husband filed for Divorce 2 weeks ago. I am broken, devestaed and he said he no longer wants to try. We have a 4 yr old and a 8 year old that prays they would like their family back. I will continue to stand I just ask for prayers and advice thank you

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
i pray for you that God will restore your marriage
nothing is impossible with Him
be strong

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. This is a hard thing to go through after 9 years of togetherness. It’s obvious that you want to have a good marriage. Have you tried talking to a marriage counselor? Do you think that's something that might be helpful for you personally? I just said a prayer for you and your family, and I hope that God will bring healing and hope to your marriage. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Bebe11

Oct 30, 2016
I am sorry that you are having to go through this. I just said a prayer, too. If you belong to a church, I would also ask the church to pray for your marriage. I believe God can perform a miracle in your marriage. Thinking of you!

StrongInJ

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so very much. It means so very much

StrongInJ

Oct 24, 2017
That you sister, as much as I want to restore the marriage, my husband no longer wants to try anything.
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. This is a hard thing to go through after 9 years of togetherness. It’s obvious that you want to have a good marriage. Have you tried talking to a marriage counselor? Do you think that's something that might be helpful for you personally? I just said a prayer for you and your family, and I hope that God will bring healing and hope to your marriage. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Godistheone26

Sep 24, 2017
Will be praying!!!!!!!!!!! DEVIL will not win this battle, trust in God, Trust in the process, Trust that your husband and you will be together <3

IbeChristian

Nov 11, 2017
Lord I come before you right now, standing in agreement with StronginJ for a breakthrough with marriage. I pray with the book of Psalms

I ask that you.....Create in the spouse of StronginJ a pure heart and renew a steadfast spirit with him...Psalms 51:10

I also asked right now, Lord that you allow both StrongInJ and her husband to be like YOU, being compassionate and gracious; being slow to anger and abounding in love.....Psalms 103.8

I ask also that you have StrongInJ's spouse to submit himself to God, resisting the devil that he might flee; having her husband come near to God and YOU to him. James 4:7-8

I said a prayer for you, my sister in Christ. God is still on the throne and HE said that what we asked, believing and in HIS precious Son Jesus' name shall be given.....

Continue to pray....