Married Ladies Only Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dude, it's like you're two different people. Sometimes you make really good comments. Then sometimes you go off like this.

I'll talk to you next time I see the nice you.
Oldethennew share a joint husband-wife account. Usually it is hard to discern who is actually responding, whether it's him or her.

G

Godsgirl83

Oldethennew share a joint husband-wife account. Usually it is hard to discern who is actually responding, whether it's him or her.
interesting.......... good to know;)

Feb 28, 2016
Tour,
we don't really quite believe what u have just said!
you 'both' know how much we love you!

yes, it can be very hard to hear what others say about you in love,
especially because they have 'been there'!!! -
but if you can receive their Love for 'your' own benefit, then,
a hurdle has been won and 'over-come'...
:):) - next page...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Tour,

You two are two of my favorite peeps on this site and I do believe that you truly care for the people here that are hurting and genuinely look out for their best interest in the Lord. :)

Feb 28, 2016
thank you both' - why else would God put us here in these rooms of lightness and darkness???

Aug 2, 2009
You two are two of my favorite peeps on this site and I do believe that you truly care for the people here that are hurting and genuinely look out for their best interest in the Lord. :)
I am sorry to hear that you are friends with that person. He/she told me that I didn't have a right to ask for prayer when I was feeling very desperate and distraught and asked for prayer in the prayer request forum. Then they wouldn't leave me alone when I asked them to vacate my thread. As far as I'm concerned he/she/they are rotten people. I also reported them one time when they said you were absolutely going to die from smoking. How can you tolerate that sort of talk from anyone? No one has the right to say that about you, Tourist. Especially in a public post on a public forum. That's a huge lack of respect towards you.and completely insensitive to you and those who know you.

Last edited:
G

Godsgirl83

*CLEARS THROAT* AHEAM! Would ya'll mind taking this to a different thread? To those who may read this & do not want to reply here, if you're able to private message me (male and female) please feel free to do so. To anyone else...... can we please get back to the OP (ME!)? Yup gonna get selfish on THIS ONE! (It's not about my hubby or "his issues", not about everyone's little quarrels.... IT'S ABOUT ME!) I knew this thread would open a can of worms..............this is just not the worms I was expecting........... Thank you:)
liw,
do you really think that you are fooling 'Blue' and others???

oh yes, you definitely need 'help', but just try to be REAL and ASK in the FIRST PERSPON...
this will be a great help in you setting yourself 'free'...
Are you off your medication again?

At least, I assume that's what makes you go on these strange, out-of-the-blue tangents that have nothing to do with the people you flame and nothing to do with the subject at hand.
'LOVE" ing others and forgiving fau-pau?
Tour,

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sorry to hear that you are friends with that person. He/she told me that I didn't have a right to ask for prayer when I was feeling very desperate and distraught and asked for prayer in the prayer request forum. Then they wouldn't leave me alone when I asked them to vacate my thread. As far as I'm concerned he/she/they are rotten people. I also reported them one time when they said you were absolutely going to die from smoking. How can you tolerate that sort of talk from anyone? No one has the right to say that about you, Tourist. Especially in a public post on a public forum. That's a huge lack of respect towards you.and completely insensitive to you and those who know you.
Thank you for having my back my friend and I sincerely appreciate your concern.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
*CLEARS THROAT* AHEAM! Would ya'll mind taking this to a different thread? To those who may read this & do not want to reply here, if you're able to private message me (male and female) please feel free to do so. To anyone else...... can we please get back to the OP (ME!)? Yup gonna get selfish on THIS ONE! (It's not about my hubby or "his issues", not about everyone's little quarrels.... IT'S ABOUT ME!) I knew this thread would open a can of worms..............this is just not the worms I was expecting........... Thank you:)
Sorry, my bad. Won't happen again. Promise. :)