May I always follow Your lead.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
The gift He has given me requires some sweet splendor in the time spent gathering the nectar of Himself. I can't explain it but I long to try. I am not talking about writing, not really, that wasn't my intended direction. I'm addressing the fruits of His Labor, not mine.

for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13

equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:21

We see two truths at play here. One He is at the Helm, enabling us through Jesus, which leads us to two...that in doing so, He is pleased. How reassuring is His input in our lives. Hey, I have lived long enough to grasp the inclinations of the human spirit, their tendencies to run a muck on its own.

I am, like the concept of the trinity, far from being without a team, however. What an honor it is knowing His Glory is experienced in the vessel that is me. I need Him, yearn for Him.

As I write, especially about Him, I feel like I am actually reaching Him, tangibly. It is like my inner dwellings are coming into contact with His healing garment. My senses heightened with the exhilaration of His spirit, dancing with mine. As moving as He is, He offers also the surety that only His rest can bring. How fulfilling is He, my hearts desire.

Yes, He has given me the privilege of witnessing His work, to even play a part in them. But how do we know when we are walking in step with Him. I think there is a knowing that includes these things:

Balance

Sound Mind

Follow through

Enduring peace

A settled joy

Mercy

Love

Hope

Power, His

You see, these come with choosing to walk with the most valuable person ever. A force that empowers all dwells inside, ready to be applied.

The mind of man plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

May we all massage His truths deep into our awareness, such that the union blesses the quality of our lives and the lives of all we encounter.

Thanking You Lord for allowing me this eternal dance. May I always follow Your lead.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing your blessed gift for writing and expressing yourself with such a captivating flair. CC is blessed to have you and your talent...

philip413

Aug 11, 2018
I agree with you completely. Makes sense and thanks for sharing. When I feel connected internally, I'll be singing out aloud and writing songs. It's like I'm pumped up and stay for long by glorifying him.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thanks for sharing your blessed gift for writing and expressing yourself with such a captivating flair. CC is blessed to have you and your talent...
Aweeeee, thank you for that sweet encouragement. You have blessed me greatly, dear. Hugs to the blessing that is you.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I agree with you completely. Makes sense and thanks for sharing. When I feel connected internally, I'll be singing out aloud and writing songs. It's like I'm pumped up and stay for long by glorifying him.
You do know, huh? Holy connection with Him moves us in a way nothing else can. But what's cool about Him is that adding Him to all other connections the potential is really miraculous. Cool that you sing and write songs.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thanks for reading and for your feedback. ♡♡♡♡

philip413

Aug 11, 2018
You do know, huh? Holy connection with Him moves us in a way nothing else can. But what's cool about Him is that adding Him to all other connections the potential is really miraculous. Cool that you sing and write songs.
LOL. Haven't really started sharing my lyrics out yet. Will see!