Jesus, Yeshua, declared, "The Father and I are One." Do not think this mystery is yet revealed. It is to be believed in this age by faith, not by the manner of thinking of mere men.
I can't understand the message it appears bias to some point to not include ?? The name Jesus given to All Heaven & Earth +Me but I can't go OT to much Other Than I Am that I Am or The Branch of promise so even though I don't understand u at least I try to answer with a nice solution thats how we can communicate ¬ with disregard over exaggerated opinionateJesus, Yeshua, declared, "The Father and I are One." Do not think this mystery is yet revealed. It is to be believed in this age by faith, not by the manner of thinking of mere men.
Still I say I'm not focus on what you trying to say. I know Jesus is Son of man and now Son of man Glorified Lord & God .Yahweh declared He will be what He will be. Elohim is One. In the beginning was the Word,
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are One. We search the scriptures, study them, and pray for understanding when it is not already immediate. Otherwise we hold understanding in abeyance until it is Yahweh's time for us to know. Until then we believe on faith, His gift to each of us, something we learn from Mary, mother of Yeshua.
Yahweh declared He will be what He will be. Elohim is One. In the beginning was the Word,
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are One. We search the scriptures, study them, and pray for understanding when it is not already immediate. Otherwise we hold understanding in abeyance until it is Yahweh's time for us to know. Until then we believe on faith, His gift to each of us, something we learn from Mary, mother of Yeshua.
I guess it would be a way to say Jesus was not a man before he was born of Mary.Still I say I'm not focus on what you trying to say. I know Jesus is Son of man and now Son of man Glorified Lord & God .
I only know Him as glorified Jesus as Son of man Quickened Glorified Body
the rest I know is His life from history for telling, sacrifice Lamb etc
This is accurateRead all of Isaiah, and you will see in plain words that Jesus Yeshua is to be called the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Wonderful, Counselor are the Holy Spirit.
The Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, are common references to God.
And finally, the Prince of Peace. The Son, God incarnate humbling Himself to be a man of flesh.
You have read Isaiah; please believe He is a tru prophet of the Most High.
Generally, in any thread, I follow the flow of the posts.This is accurate
but I don't understand the rest you talking about moses name all that in tread opener really I don't want to know . Jesus is All of God Period