Memories, that’s so yesterday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2019
Hey. Anyone have some fond memories to share? Do you remember an old product you used to use or entertainment that you used to watch? Do you have an old favourite actor or actress you’d like to introduce us to or an old band you liked? With how things change so quickly now a days, it doesn’t take long for things to get old. Here’s a thread to collect all things that maybe we shouldn’t have forgotten, and if the adage is true, what is old is new again, we might see some of these things coming back in the future.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I love these Try to remember, Memories, and Reminiscences threads=). But taking time to recall hehe.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I love the old blk/ why movies! Life was so simple seemed like way back when! My grands come in and ask " Did the color to out of your tv Nana "!.lol