Men's Only Forum?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Got a serious question:

Why isn't there a men's only relationship forum here on CC? You know, for guys to post about any relationship troubles/struggles they are having so that other guys can respond, offer advice and even critiques? I find that men often want advice that only other men can offer, just as women look for advice that only other women can give.

Granted, there are certain things "unique" to women which are best left in the ladies' forum, but other than that......

Thanks!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There's already a few other threads on this, but anyhoo.

I don't know why there isn't a men's forum. I agree there should be one. Maybe take one of the foreign forums, and turn it into a men's forum. :)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
There's already a few other threads on this, but anyhoo.

I don't know why there isn't a men's forum. I agree there should be one. Maybe take one of the foreign forums, and turn it into a men's forum. :)
Ohh I forgot about the other threads.

Thanks! :D

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
There's really not much that goes on in the Ladies' forum. JS

D

Depleted

Got a serious question:

Why isn't there a men's only relationship forum here on CC? You know, for guys to post about any relationship troubles/struggles they are having so that other guys can respond, offer advice and even critiques? I find that men often want advice that only other men can offer, just as women look for advice that only other women can give.

Granted, there are certain things "unique" to women which are best left in the ladies' forum, but other than that......

Thanks!
other than apparently, Rob doesn't want one.

There is a work-around though. I started a private group for some women. Can't say I love how groups work, (no more than 1000 characters per post and cannot change the size of the font), but it's a good place to gather apart from the wildness on the public site.

Why not start something like that?

U

Ugly

There have been various private groups. They all fail. I've been on other sites with men's forums and they were dead nearly from the beginning.

Also, why is this in the Family forums?

D

Depleted

There have been various private groups. They all fail. I've been on other sites with men's forums and they were dead nearly from the beginning.

Also, why is this in the Family forums?
You said the same thing to me 15 months ago. Guess what. They don't "all fail."

What is your expertise? Been in a couple and they died quickly? Ever consider that's a self-fulfilling prophecy?