Merry Christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus! I hope your season is filled with joy and happiness and shared with loved ones. One of my friends wife got covid and hung out with some family recently so they all cancelled getting together for Christmas. It reminds us to cherish and be thankful if we are fortunate enough to get together. Give everyone a hug and tell them you care about them… even if you don’t get along! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We are just having a quiet day with just me, my wife, and her daughter. I echo your sentiments as well. I liked your counsel about the hugs.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Merry Christmas...
And I wish all the best for you and yours.

Christmas is over today...but I wish for the sentiments to extend for everyone throughout the new year....

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Merry Christmas y'all.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well my extended family isnt a 'huggy' family but it was nice to have christmas and see everyone again after a year of not! (we are more of a talk really loudly family and eat lots of food when there so many of us)

One of my cousins caught covid and survived though hes still stuck in Australia. He wont be back him until March.
Wherever you are love the ones you are with.!

Merry Christmas.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Happy second day of Christmas. 2 down 10 more to go. The party is just getting started.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
We are just having a quiet day with just me, my wife, and her daughter. I echo your sentiments as well. I liked your counsel about the hugs.
Those moments are great as well… peaceful

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
As usual I was alone on Christian day 😊 it's been more than a decade since I celebrated Christmas with my dear family ...but just like last year i am grateful to God for keeping me and my loved ones safe since the first known outbreak started somewhere...Thank you Lord Jesus 🙏🏻 ❤ Merry Christmas dear CC family ❤

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I as well, I much prefer being with him, than being with those who only hold to an outward form of godliness.
Spending time close to Him and in constant relationship with Him is priceless.

…48But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” 49 Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers. 50For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”…