Message from God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I wasn't really sure where to post this; but some feedback would be great! I will keep this short and right to the point.

A couple of weeks ago I was laying down in bed and out of nowhere I see the words MANATHA and MARANATHA appear in a "vision" along with of an Indian like woman. I have never heard or seen these of words in my life. They just appeared out of nowhere and was short but intense. I then googled both words. Manatha is a place in India and Maranatha means "our lord is coming" or "our lord comes" . I was just wondering what everybody's thoughts are on this? I have always been a very spiritual person and lately I have definitely felt the power of the holy spirit and Jesus in my life over the past month in a way that I never have before. I have had other things that have happened as well, however this one really sticks out in my mind and I can't shake the feeling that spirit is calling on me. Thoughts?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Hi everyone! I wasn't really sure where to post this; but some feedback would be great! I will keep this short and right to the point.

A couple of weeks ago I was laying down in bed and out of nowhere I see the words MANATHA and MARANATHA appear in a "vision" along with of an Indian like woman. I have never heard or seen these of words in my life. They just appeared out of nowhere and was short but intense. I then googled both words. Manatha is a place in India and Maranatha means "our lord is coming" or "our lord comes" . I was just wondering what everybody's thoughts are on this? I have always been a very spiritual person and lately I have definitely felt the power of the holy spirit and Jesus in my life over the past month in a way that I never have before. I have had other things that have happened as well, however this one really sticks out in my mind and I can't shake the feeling that spirit is calling on me. Thoughts?
You go first as to why you think it is significant :) and we'll give feedback.
Maranatha Village was also a place in Costa Mesa, Ca. that holds a dear place in my heart being the bookstore where I met my wife :love:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I then googled both words. Manatha is a place in India and Maranatha means "our lord is coming" or "our lord comes" .
The coming of the Lord is indeed near. And since Manatha is a village in Maharashtra, India, perhaps you are being sent there to propagate the Gospel and/or provide humanitarian relief. You should probably contact the governor of Maharashtra province and see how you can proceed further. The information found below is on the internet.

Maharashtra Governor Office Address: Teen Batti, Malabar Hill, Mumbai
Maharashtra Governor Residence Address / Home Address: As Above
Postal Address: Teen Batti, Malabar Hill, Mumbai
Maharashtra Governor Contact Numbers
  • Maharashtra Governor Contact Number: 23632660
  • Maharashtra Governor Phone Number: 23632343
  • Maharashtra Governor Fax Number: 23680505
  • Secretary to Maharashtra Governor Phone Number: 23630635
  • Joint Secretary to the Governor Contact Number: 23643883
  • Private Secretary to the Governor Contact Number: 23632660
  • Public Relations Officer to the Governor Contact Number: 23670098
Maharashtra Governor Official Website and Email ID
About Manatha
According to Census 2011 information the location code or village code of Manatha village is 544535. Manatha village is located in Hadgaon Tehsil of Nanded district in Maharashtra, India. It is situated 35km away from sub-district headquarter Hadgaon and 45km away from district headquarter Nanded. As per 2009 stats, Manatha village is also a gram panchayat.

The total geographical area of village is 2091.03 hectares. Manatha has a total population of 5,313 peoples. There are about 1,088 houses in Manatha village. As per 2019 stats, Manatha villages comes under Hadgaon assembly & Hingoli parliamentary constituency. Hadgoan is nearest town to Manatha which is approximately 35km away.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The coming of the Lord is indeed near. And since Manatha is a village in Maharashtra, India, perhaps you are being sent there to propagate the Gospel and/or provide humanitarian relief. You should probably contact the governor of Maharashtra province and see how you can proceed further. The information found below is on the internet.

Maharashtra Governor Office Address: Teen Batti, Malabar Hill, Mumbai
Maharashtra Governor Residence Address / Home Address: As Above
Postal Address: Teen Batti, Malabar Hill, Mumbai
Maharashtra Governor Contact Numbers
  • Maharashtra Governor Contact Number: 23632660
  • Maharashtra Governor Phone Number: 23632343
  • Maharashtra Governor Fax Number: 23680505
  • Secretary to Maharashtra Governor Phone Number: 23630635
  • Joint Secretary to the Governor Contact Number: 23643883
  • Private Secretary to the Governor Contact Number: 23632660
  • Public Relations Officer to the Governor Contact Number: 23670098
Maharashtra Governor Official Website and Email ID
About Manatha
According to Census 2011 information the location code or village code of Manatha village is 544535. Manatha village is located in Hadgaon Tehsil of Nanded district in Maharashtra, India. It is situated 35km away from sub-district headquarter Hadgaon and 45km away from district headquarter Nanded. As per 2009 stats, Manatha village is also a gram panchayat.

The total geographical area of village is 2091.03 hectares. Manatha has a total population of 5,313 peoples. There are about 1,088 houses in Manatha village. As per 2019 stats, Manatha villages comes under Hadgaon assembly & Hingoli parliamentary constituency. Hadgoan is nearest town to Manatha which is approximately 35km away.
Missionary work in the near future, in India, may be hard row to hoe as Modi wins his reelection bid. Christian persecution by Hindus spiked during his first 5 year term.
As Prime Minister Narendra Modi prepares for another five years as India’s prime minister, our brothers and sisters in India are preparing to endure more persecution. India’s 27 million Christians – a minority in a predominantly Hindu nation of 1.3billion people – experienced new levels of persecution during Modi’s first term. Many expect persecution to intensify during his second term, as Hindu nationalists who seek a purely Hindu nation will likely be emboldened by Modi’s reelection. https://www.persecution.com/2019-05-india-election/

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Missionary work in the near future, in India, may be hard row to hoe as Modi wins his reelection bid. Christian persecution by Hindus spiked during his first 5 year term.
Very true. But if God has a special job in view, the obstacles will be removed by Him.

Radical Hinduism and Radical Islam seem to have cropped up at the same time. India was supposed to be a secular democratic republic, but the Congress party (which held power for decades) simply failed the country miserably, and this resulted in the radical Hindus taking control. But the Constitution could be used effectively to block the BJP from allowing the persecution of religious minorities. Let's hope someone is willing to address this in India. Pakistan is a totally different kettle of fish.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It has been my experience to be in contact with Christians in India, and they are yet working diligently for the glory of God in Jesus...….

Something else, very surprising to me, there are millions of Chinese believers in China, so it seems the Word is working globally and has been for some time.

We must never think we are alone in the world as believer. If ay were to look at a given population of western countries he will find very few practicing the Word. Also many practicing the Word in pubic view are false brethren.

None of the above should surprise me or anyone for our Master and Lord, Jesus, foretold all so we would not be caughtunawares.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us be reminded, a spiritual 'enlightenment' shall be considered an extraordinary event
that leaves no doubt that the Holy Spirit has miraculously entered upon ones life. Should this
ever take place, God leaves no doubt. And, each day things shall be revealed that on our own,
would never think of. Daily spiritual growth and understanding shall bring about a new way
of contemplating life, here in the now....and in ways that are not worldly 'man-mind' illusions
or imagination...believe it."........:)
'Praise God'

Attachments

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019

There is a simple principle here. You say you have been given two words and an indian like woman.
This is just words without actions. You need to ask the Lord what you are meant to do with this.
He will answer you if this is from Him.

God is not short of the ability to communicate well as He did with Ananias to go and see Paul when
he was blinded.

Unfortunately I have heard of people running after things because of a word, not because they knew
what it meant. Unfortunately our minds can easily present us with words or ideas because associate
with them but not in an obvious way. When God called to Samuel, He made it clear what he was to
do when he answered.

May 29, 2019
Thank you all for the comments. I hope I am making sense. lol I definitely feel the lord is calling out to me. This was just one of those strange things I'm just not sure entirely to do with this. Like I said, I have always been a very spiritual person and I have always thought of Jesus as a holy man of inspiration but it wasn't until more recently( the past couple months) that I can truly feel the presence of the holy spirit in my life and understand the power of Christ. I feel like spirit is reaching out to me and calling me. I have been reading the bible, praying, and listening to lot of Christian music like I never have before. Christian music and gospel music has done something to me. It shook up my soul. I have always loved singing and writing songs but there was always something missing. When I sing music praising Jesus I feel it in my soul and I can sing with such emotion and soul that I never had before. It's like that was the one thing I was missing in my voice .I even get flashes of light in my sleep and when I wake up I have to grab a pen and paper because I feel inspired by this amazing light where I have praise the lord . I feel like these little visions such as the one I explained is God calling out to me . I really do. Maybe this is what this all means? Something is just reaching out to me telling me I need to use my voice in his name..

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
You go first as to why you think it is significant :) and we'll give feedback.
Maranatha Village was also a place in Costa Mesa, Ca. that holds a dear place in my heart being the bookstore where I met my wife :love:
Welcome to CC! Cross note sending you signals.

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
I believe that the Holy Spirit is moving you to having Faith in the next act.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I believe that the Holy Spirit is moving you to having Faith in the next act.
Took me a lot of faith lol
I have an adolescent child named faith
She travels far like to india
Grandma stuff n stuff

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It has been my experience to be in contact with Christians in India, and they are yet working diligently for the glory of God in Jesus...….

Something else, very surprising to me, there are millions of Chinese believers in China, so it seems the Word is working globally and has been for some time.

We must never think we are alone in the world as believer. If ay were to look at a given population of western countries he will find very few practicing the Word. Also many practicing the Word in pubic view are false brethren.

None of the above should surprise me or anyone for our Master and Lord, Jesus, foretold all so we would not be caughtunawares.
PS..When I mention Christians in India, my reference is to Indian Christians. India does not need more missionaries from what I have derived, but I suppose there can never be too many, not in India, and not in the Unites States.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Thank you all for the comments. I hope I am making sense. lol I definitely feel the lord is calling out to me. This was just one of those strange things I'm just not sure entirely to do with this. Like I said, I have always been a very spiritual person and I have always thought of Jesus as a holy man of inspiration but it wasn't until more recently( the past couple months) that I can truly feel the presence of the holy spirit in my life and understand the power of Christ. I feel like spirit is reaching out to me and calling me. I have been reading the bible, praying, and listening to lot of Christian music like I never have before. Christian music and gospel music has done something to me. It shook up my soul. I have always loved singing and writing songs but there was always something missing. When I sing music praising Jesus I feel it in my soul and I can sing with such emotion and soul that I never had before. It's like that was the one thing I was missing in my voice .I even get flashes of light in my sleep and when I wake up I have to grab a pen and paper because I feel inspired by this amazing light where I have praise the lord . I feel like these little visions such as the one I explained is God calling out to me . I really do. Maybe this is what this all means? Something is just reaching out to me telling me I need to use my voice in his name..

My suggestion is.. continue to seek/wait on the Lord.
- He might give you more 'clarity/detail'.
- If you can find some people who have more experience, it can be helpful..
for understanding/explanation about the vision.
---
I went through similar experience several times.
- During my spiritual journey.. +45 years.
- For me, it was about 'new task/assignment'.

Blessings,

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We are to go to the author of the dream or vision for the interpretation . He will never fail us.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I don't think a post on the internet is going to give you an answer.

But a lot of prayer might! Further, I think you need a lot of confirmation from people who know you, if you are going to move forward.

God bless!