Messiah Christ Anointed Hebrew Greek English

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
מָשִׁיחַ - Value = 358
3+5+8 (16) 7


A1 - Z26

H4899 Messiah = 74

Deuteronomy one - six = 241 = 7

Verse 4899 = 30 | Deuteronomy 1:6 = 7_ (37) 10 = 1

The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: = 880 = 16 = 7

Thirty = 100 = 1
<><><><>

Messiah
= 74 ~ JESUS = 74 ~ Son-God = 74 ~ The King = 74 ~ Fruit = 74 ~ Hundred = 74 the key = 74 / 37 = 2

YESHUA =
79 = 16 = 7

74+79 = 153

Hebrew Calculator

A1-Z26 Calculator - Search By the Verse Number 1769 KJV
https://31102bible.com

Strong's Hebrew 4899
 
I do go with what God's word says, and that word has the Saviour referred to as "Jesus Christ" (Jesus the anointed One) from His birth, not from His baptism.
The flaw is Jesus going to The jordan To be Anounted by Gid as it is written Think you have any chance of salvation if John did not baptize him in the water see the Holy Spirit just send upon Jesus! You're looking at the Final Without the Beginning made lower than the angels . Just take the water away and forget about eternal life that's what you're showing and you're saying the scripture saying it
 
So you get your head out of it and put your heart into it . This is what I was talking about as counterfeit anointing ref to OT in a nt scripture!!
Start with Connecting the fragrance of the crucifixion to the Old Testament holy anointing oil reveals a powerful biblical parallel.
In Exodus 30:22-33, God gave Moses a highly specific, sacred recipe for the holy anointing oil—composed of liquid myrrh, sweet cinnamon, fragrant cane (calamus), cassia, and olive oil. God strictly prohibited anyone from counterfeiting or duplicating this formula for personal or common use. The penalty for creating a knock-off or pouring it on an "outsider" was severe: that person would be "cut off from his people".
When you layer this Old Testament boundary over the New Testament account of Jesus’ death, the spiritual imagery connects deeply in three ways:
The Divine Fragrance of the Real Messiah
The word Christ (from the Greek Christos) and Messiah (from the Hebrew Mashiach) both literally mean "The Anointed One".
Because the Old Testament oil could not be replicated, the unique aroma of a true priest or king was unmistakable. When Jesus went to the cross, He was literally carrying the heavy, costly aroma of pure spikenard (poured out by Mary of Bethany just days prior) and was offered wine mixed with myrrh. This was not a generic scent; it was a sensory declaration that the true, un-counterfeitable Messiah was fulfilling His role as the ultimate High Priest.
The Un-Counterfeitable "Finished Work"
The strict penalty in Exodus protected the exclusivity of God's holy work. Man-made religion often tries to counterfeit the aroma of holiness through external rituals, false excitement, or legalism. However, the true "aroma of Christ" only comes through the crushing of the cross. Just as the spices in Exodus had to be beaten fine and the olives heavily pressed to release the oil, Jesus was bruised and crushed at Calvary. The resulting "fragrant offering" is completely unique—human effort cannot counterfeit the grace, redemption, and atonement achieved at the crucifixion.
Bearing the Ultimate Consequence
The most staggering connection lies in the penalty itself. Exodus 30 states that whoever misuses the oil or acts as a counterfeit will be cut off from God's covenant and presence.
On the cross, Jesus was treated as the ultimate outsider. He took the exact penalty of the law upon Himself, crying out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" He was willingly "cut off" from the Father's presence so that believers could be brought in. Because He bore the judgment of the broken law, the genuine, spiritual anointing—the Holy Spirit—is now freely given to those who follow Him
I can't say 100% because the warning it's written but I was wanting to see if you want to meet me At this Foundation let's see what we come up with note I only want to glorify the Lord!
For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing."
 
Why the Angel Of The Lord Says "Child" Instead of His Name
The entire understanding of the spiritual shift explains exactly why the angel does this.
He is Describing His Vulnerable State (As a Man): To take all authority, Jesus had to start from the absolute bottom of man existence—as a helpless manchild infant. By repeatedly calling Him "the Young Child," the Angel of The Lord highlights that at this moment in history, The Ultimate King on the Throne was wrapped up in the flesh of a tiny, vulnerable boy who needed to be carried by night to escape an earthly dictator. And to your other note jesus christ saying from Mathew

The Gospel is Written After the Resurrection
When the Apostle Matthew sat down to write this book, he was writing it years after Jesus had already died, risen, been quickened in the spirit, and taken all authority. Matthew isn't guessing who the Baby is—he is introducing Him by His full legal, eternal title. It’s like a historian writing a biography of a president and saying, "President Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin." Lincoln wasn't the president when he was a baby, but that was his ultimate identity. Matthew uses "Jesus Christ" right out of the gate to declare exactly who this baby grew up to be. I dint know if this was oosted so maybe reoeat ?
 
You said yourself above there is a counterfeit spirit.
Again you have avoided the question.

I think you have no way of knowing if the spirit you are anointed with is actually God's Spirit or a counterfeit.

Answer the question or admit you don't know, can't tell the difference....
Why did I say counterfeit spirit I told you I was talking about a counterfeit anointing from this old scripture show me I'm as of right now not answering your according to the Lord if you have a problem with that I demand you talk to the Lord about it you'll tell you everything he needs to tell you if you smell the sweet smell of the anointing don't be afraid
 
I'm not sure what you just said entirely, but no, Jesus was not made human flesh in the beginning when He was with God. He was a spirit who was capable of manifesting into the physical world for people to see him, but He wasn't human flesh yet. He spoke to and ate with Abraham in Genesis 18. He would appear and disappear at will, just like He did AFTER the resurrection from His human body.
He The Word became flesh DeWalt among Us and they knew him not . And they still don't know Him ! Because they didn't listen to the Holy Spirit the holy spirit's all around waiting and wanting to be in anyone who calling the name of Jesus people rely on that thinking they are safe but the only way you're going to be like Jesus is to have the anointing of the Holy Spirit to from this life to the new life in him the same holy spirit that raised Jesus to his new glorified form which is also a nation creation to the promised God made throughout time basically you can narrow it down to one man but not limited to one man but I'll go with David today because that is the throne that will be forever in Jesus sums it up in prophecy by John revelation for Jesus proclaims who he is son of man the House of David every time I hear that I hear the word come all of us in the spirit to hear that word
come I don't know if it's written or not Holy Spirit they're probably going to be a day where that word come from the holy spirit is spoken people may actually drop what they're doing and come straight to the Lord
 
The flaw is Jesus going to The jordan To be Anounted by Gid as it is written Think you have any chance of salvation if John did not baptize him in the water see the Holy Spirit just send upon Jesus! You're looking at the Final Without the Beginning made lower than the angels . Just take the water away and forget about eternal life that's what you're showing and you're saying the scripture saying it
Where is it written that Jesus was baptized in order to be anointed? Here is Matthew's account of the baptism:

NKJV Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

No mention of an anointing.
 
Where is it written that Jesus was baptized in order to be anointed? Here is Matthew's account of the baptism:

NKJV Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

No mention of an anointing.
Behold This?
  • The Moment: When John the Baptist immersed Jesus in the Jordan River, the Bible says the Heavens Opened and the Holy Spirit descended visibly "like a dove" and rested upon Him.
  • The Scriptural Proof: Years later, the Apostle Peter explained this exact moment in Acts 10:38, explicitly stating: “...how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power.”
The Purpose: The Official Launch of His Ministry
Conclude by explaining why this anointing happened at that exact moment.
  • The Coronation: Jesus' baptism was His official public inauguration. Just as a king is anointed right before they take the throne, Jesus was anointed by the Spirit right before He began His public ministry.
  • The Divine Endorsement: The Holy Spirit coming down, paired with the

  • Don't Forget This !!
  • Father's voice saying, "This is my beloved Son," served as God's official seal of approval. It was God's way of introducing Jesus to the world and declaring, "This is the King I promised you".
  • The Empowerment: Jesus lived His life as a true man. The anointing of the Holy Spirit empowered His man nature to perform miracles, preach the gospel, and ultimately complete His mission on the cross
 
Behold This?
  • The Moment: When John the Baptist immersed Jesus in the Jordan River, the Bible says the Heavens Opened and the Holy Spirit descended visibly "like a dove" and rested upon Him.
  • The Scriptural Proof: Years later, the Apostle Peter explained this exact moment in Acts 10:38, explicitly stating: “...how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power.”
But the Bible doesn't call the baptism an anointing.
The Purpose: The Official Launch of His Ministry
Agreed.
Conclude by explaining why this anointing happened at that exact moment.
  • The Coronation: Jesus' baptism was His official public inauguration. Just as a king is anointed right before they take the throne, Jesus was anointed by the Spirit right before He began His public ministry.
The baptism of Jesus was not a coronation.
  • The Divine Endorsement: The Holy Spirit coming down, paired with the
Yes, agreed.

  • Don't Forget This !!
  • Father's voice saying, "This is my beloved Son," served as God's official seal of approval. It was God's way of introducing Jesus to the world and declaring, "This is the King I promised you".
That doesn't mean the Jesus Christ became God's Son at His baptism. When He was 12 years old, He said to Mary and Joseph who had found Him in the temple, "Did you not know that I must be about my Father's business?"
  • The Empowerment: Jesus lived His life as a true man. The anointing of the Holy Spirit empowered His man nature to perform miracles, preach the gospel, and ultimately complete His mission on the cross
He was truly Man and truly God.
 
But the Bible doesn't call the baptism an anointing.

Agreed.

The baptism of Jesus was not a coronation.

Yes, agreed.

That doesn't mean the Jesus Christ became God's Son at His baptism. When He was 12 years old, He said to Mary and Joseph who had found Him in the temple, "Did you not know that I must be about my Father's business?"

He was truly Man and truly God.
Why would you say inferring what's today I said Jesus was in God's son see how you slip that in there
if you read more scripture I'm pretty sure I can recall Jesus going straight to the temple and proclaiming who he was before then he didn't say anything to nobody outside the Royal family your you're seeing the secret I am got to mention about branch town very few people knew jesus was born to be King off All . And John the Baptist after he knew for sure the man that he knew that I saw the Holy Spirit descending upon him. John proclaiming him to all that were here . Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit in a woman . that brought flash and God own seed. The actual kingly anointing from the old became new anointin
you got to remember the Holy Spirit lives within and makes his aabode .
this was the baptism of John and I'm sure you can figure that out in the scripture don't forget and fulfilled all righteousness also .. I don't hear much about the Holy Spirit from you can't even think of anything really are you one who frowns on the anointing of the Holy Spirit? I mean I deal with it everyday people just want to believe that Jesus is in that Earth save forever and the Holy Spirit is just another Trinity position I'm telling you how people are they're happy with just believing would like religious does it makes it easy 45 minutes a week pay your money they get non-profit just like any other dynamic demonic organization yeah I belong to the same tax credit but it's okay to go against God in their eyes. How about we talk about being baptized in the name of Jesus .what you think or believe or Aman know truth
 
But the Bible doesn't call the baptism an anointing.

Agreed.

The baptism of Jesus was not a coronation.

Yes, agreed.

That doesn't mean the Jesus Christ became God's Son at His baptism. When He was 12 years old, He said to Mary and Joseph who had found Him in the temple, "Did you not know that I must be about my Father's business?"

He was truly Man and truly God.
Didn't you see this scripture?

Being Therefore Exalted at the Right hand of God, and Having Received from the Father the Promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.”
Peter spoke i think
you just got to tell me when he received the Holy Spirit and you're going to say it's a baby Then are you going to call God a liar when He The Father spoke out and show John who he was with Holy Spirit in Dove form. So it's no big deal in your book you when God told John himself what was going to happen in John also tried to back out . There was no backing out The Baptism it would have ruined everything to God's Final plan . Don't don't forget and a lot of people caught with a circumcision that's a circumcision finalized in the baptism most think it's just the water it's the Holy Spirit just like John spoke he knew that Jesus would be the one with the anointing when he was completed as being the anointed and doing the well as a man as his father what is the wording he always used at this time ! That was so people could understand a little better I wouldn't be afraid to call Jesus Father God
 
Why would you say inferring what's today I said Jesus was in God's son see how you slip that in there
I don't really understand that. I would just say that the Bible does not teach that Jesus was in God's Son, but that Jesus Christ is God's Son.
if you read more scripture I'm pretty sure I can recall Jesus going straight to the temple and proclaiming who he was before then he didn't say anything to nobody outside the Royal family your you're seeing the secret I am got to mention about branch town very few people knew jesus was born to be King off All .
Do you mean the time when Jesus went to the synagogue in Nazareth? Luke says:

Luk 4:17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
Luk 4:18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HAS ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR; HE HAS SENT ME TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET AT LIBERTY THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED;
Luk 4:19 TO PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."
Luk 4:20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
Luk 4:21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

I don't know what you mean about the Royal Family.

And John the Baptist after he knew for sure the man that he knew that I saw the Holy Spirit descending upon him. John proclaiming him to all that were here . Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit in a woman . that brought flash and God own seed. The actual kingly anointing from the old became new anointin
you got to remember the Holy Spirit lives within and makes his aabode .
Yes I agree that the Holy Spirit indwells every true Christian.
this was the baptism of John and I'm sure you can figure that out in the scripture don't forget and fulfilled all righteousness also ..
I'm not forgetting that Jesus told John that He should be baptised to fulfil all righteousness.
I don't hear much about the Holy Spirit from you can't even think of anything really are you one who frowns on the anointing of the Holy Spirit?
Certainly not. The Bible tells us that without the Holy Spirit, a person cannot even be a Christian. I have never said that I frown upon the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
I mean I deal with it everyday people just want to believe that Jesus is in that Earth save forever and the Holy Spirit is just another Trinity position I'm telling you how people are they're happy with just believing would like religious does it makes it easy 45 minutes a week pay your money they get non-profit just like any other dynamic demonic organization yeah I belong to the same tax credit but it's okay to go against God in their eyes. How about we talk about being baptized in the name of Jesus .what you think or believe or Aman know truth
I don't know what all that means. "Just another Trinity position"? I believe that the Holy Spirit is fully God, as the Father and the Son are. I have no idea what your 45 minutes a week and "pay your money they get non-profit" are about. What is Aman? Do you mean the Hebrew word translated "faithful" in verses like:

Pro 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
 
Didn't you see this scripture?

Being Therefore Exalted at the Right hand of God, and Having Received from the Father the Promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.”
I know that Scripture. It is in Acts 2. Here it is in context:

Act 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

The context shows that it is not talking about His baptism, but about what happened after His crucifixion.
Peter spoke i think
Yes, it was part of Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost.
you just got to tell me when he received the Holy Spirit and you're going to say it's a baby
I don't think we are told when He received the Holy Spirit. As He is fully God, and the Holy Spirit is fully God there is a sense in which the Son ands the Holy Spirit were always closely united.
Then are you going to call God a liar when He The Father spoke out and show John who he was with Holy Spirit in Dove form.
Of course I am not calling God a liar. But the Holy Spirit resting on Him in the form of a dove was surely to show John and anybody else there that the Holy Spirit was very much with Jesus Christ.
So it's no big deal in your book you when God told John himself what was going to happen in John also tried to back out .
John said why he wanted to "back out" of baptising Jesus:

Mat 3:13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him.
Mat 3:14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"
Mat 3:15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.

Where did I say that this was no big deal to me?
There was no backing out The Baptism it would have ruined everything to God's Final plan . Don't don't forget and a lot of people caught with a circumcision that's a circumcision finalized in the baptism
I don't believe that circumcision is finalised in baptism. Rather, the Bible talks about circumcision of the heart:

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
Rom 2:29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Circumcision of the heart is what finalises circumcision.

most think it's just the water it's the Holy Spirit just like John spoke he knew that Jesus would be the one with the anointing when he was completed as being the anointed and doing the well as a man as his father what is the wording he always used at this time ! That was so people could understand a little better I wouldn't be afraid to call Jesus Father God
Jesus Christ is the Son:

Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.
 
Where is it written that Jesus was baptized in order to be anointed? Here is Matthew's account of the baptism:

NKJV Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

No mention of an anointing.
Maybe you don't know the baptism of the holy spirit is The Anointing ? I'm going to give you some of John the Baptist info that knowing on John baptized Only with Water he did not baptize with the Holy Spirit let's go with the old writers God the Father anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit without measure to have full heaven power except where people knew him a lack of faith made it more difficult and I know about this Hands-On my own knowledge by the same Anounting Of the Holy Spirit but of course I am measured I couldn't handle a full unmeasured Holy Spirit .so open your heart take a look and behold it's better to read and think about it pray about it speak about it about it instead of being negative off the bat .
When John the Baptist says “I myself did not know him” in John 1:31 and 1:33, it can surprise readers who know from Luke's Gospel that they were family relatives.
The original Greek text and context reveal that John did not mean he had never met Jesus, but rather that he did not officially recognize Jesus as the pre-existent Messiah until God gave him the supernatural sign.
John explains his perspective through three main concepts:

The Greek Word for "Know" Means Spiritual Recognition
In these verses, the Greek verb used is oida, which means to fully perceive, recognize, or understand a matter.
  • The Transition: John may have known Jesus as his cousin from Galilee, a moral man, or a humble carpenter.
  • The Revelation: He did not know him as the "Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" or the one who would baptize with the Holy Spirit. He needed divine revelation to see past the human surface.
They Grew Up Separately
Though they were related through their mothers, Mary and Elizabeth, scripture shows they did not grow up together.
  • According to Luke 1:80, John lived an ascetic, isolated life in the wilderness from a young age until his public ministry began.
  • Jesus grew up hundreds of miles away in the small village of Nazareth. By the time they met at the Jordan River as adults, they were effectively strangers by sight.
God Commandment Bound John to a Specific Sign
John the Baptist explicitly states that God gave him strict, objective instructions before he began his ministry:
Below is also prophecy John knew that John had the Holy Spirit around him but he didn't have it inside him would be the best way to put for John was not baptized by Jesus with the Holy Spirit as we know today or should know for many others TR
“He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’” (John 1:33)
God intentionally withheld absolute certainty from John until the exact moment of the baptism. This layout ensured that when John declared Jesus to be the Messiah, it wasn't due to family favoritism, personal bias, or human planning. It was based purely on witnessing the visual confirmation of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove
I don't really understand that. I would just say that the Bible does not teach that Jesus was in God's Son, but that Jesus Christ is God's Son.

Do you mean the time when Jesus went to the synagogue in Nazareth? Luke says:

Luk 4:17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
Luk 4:18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HAS ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR; HE HAS SENT ME TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET AT LIBERTY THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED;
Luk 4:19 TO PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."
Luk 4:20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
Luk 4:21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

I don't know what you mean about the Royal Family.


Yes I agree that the Holy Spirit indwells every true Christian.

I'm not forgetting that Jesus told John that He should be baptised to fulfil all righteousness.

Certainly not. The Bible tells us that without the Holy Spirit, a person cannot even be a Christian. I have never said that I frown upon the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

I don't know what all that means. "Just another Trinity position"? I believe that the Holy Spirit is fully God, as the Father and the Son are. I have no idea what your 45 minutes a week and "pay your money they get non-profit" are about. What is Aman? Do you mean the Hebrew word translated "faithful" in verses like:

Pro 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
I was saying people don't recognize the Holy Spirit and don't even know if he is to abide inside of them is also the seed that can only bring up incorruptible
 
I don't really understand that. I would just say that the Bible does not teach that Jesus was in God's Son, but that Jesus Christ is God's Son.

Do you mean the time when Jesus went to the synagogue in Nazareth? Luke says:

Luk 4:17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
Luk 4:18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HAS ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR; HE HAS SENT ME TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET AT LIBERTY THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED;
Luk 4:19 TO PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."
Luk 4:20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
Luk 4:21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

I don't know what you mean about the Royal Family.


Yes I agree that the Holy Spirit indwells every true Christian.

I'm not forgetting that Jesus told John that He should be baptised to fulfil all righteousness.

Certainly not. The Bible tells us that without the Holy Spirit, a person cannot even be a Christian. I have never said that I frown upon the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

I don't know what all that means. "Just another Trinity position"? I believe that the Holy Spirit is fully God, as the Father and the Son are. I have no idea what your 45 minutes a week and "pay your money they get non-profit" are about. What is Aman? Do you mean the Hebrew word translated "faithful" in verses like:

Pro 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
Maybe you don't know the baptism of the holy spirit is The Anointing ? I'm going to give you some of John the Baptist info that knowing on John baptized Only with Water he did not baptize with the Holy Spirit let's go with the old writers God the Father anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit without measure to have full heaven power except where people knew him a lack of faith made it more difficult and I know about this Hands-On my own knowledge by the same Anounting Of the Holy Spirit but of course I am measured I couldn't handle a full unmeasured Holy Spirit .so open your heart take a look and behold it's better to read and think about it pray about it speak about it about it instead of being negative off the bat .
When John the Baptist says “I myself did not know him” in John 1:31 and 1:33, it can surprise readers who know from Luke's Gospel that they were family relatives.
The original Greek text and context reveal that John did not mean he had never met Jesus, but rather that he did not officially recognize Jesus as the pre-existent Messiah until God gave him the supernatural sign.
John explains his perspective through three main concepts:

The Greek Word for "Know" Means Spiritual Recognition
In these verses, the Greek verb used is oida, which means to fully perceive, recognize, or understand a matter.
  • The Transition: John may have known Jesus as his cousin from Galilee, a moral man, or a humble carpenter.
  • The Revelation: He did not know him as the "Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" or the one who would baptize with the Holy Spirit. He needed divine revelation to see past the human surface.
They Grew Up Separately
Though they were related through their mothers, Mary and Elizabeth, scripture shows they did not grow up together.
  • According to Luke 1:80, John lived an ascetic, isolated life in the wilderness from a young age until his public ministry began.
  • Jesus grew up hundreds of miles away in the small village of Nazareth. By the time they met at the Jordan River as adults, they were effectively strangers by sight.
God Commandment Bound John to a Specific Sign
John the Baptist explicitly states that God gave him strict, objective instructions before he began his ministry:
Below is also prophecy John knew that John had the Holy Spirit around him but he didn't have it inside him would be the best way to put for John was not baptized by Jesus with the Holy Spirit as we know today or should know for many others trapped in some sort of religious bondage
“He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is He who Baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’” (John 1:33)
God intentionally withheld absolute certainty from John until the exact moment of the Baptism. This layout ensured that when John declared Jesus to be the Messiah, it wasn't due to family favoritism, personal bias, or man planning. It was based purely on witnessing the visual confirmation of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove. Just realized also the Jesus did not baptize his disciples with the Holy Spirit and what you see the apostles do in Jesus is with them they operating within Jesus anointing of the Holy Spirit without measuring. I don't know if people recognize that or not ? But anyway Jesus could not baptize them with the Holy Spirit until he was seated & received in heaven I know you don't understand that part either but that's how it was and is and that's where Jesus is right now blessing still as he left with the Holy Spirit as John the Baptist spoke baptizing them with His spirit John was never baptized with the Holy Spirit by Lord God Jesus and his life death was under the Old Law. Unless God did something special that we don't know about where was the surprise me none and it wouldn't have to be written to appease scripture thumpers.
 
I know that Scripture. It is in Acts 2. Here it is in context:

Act 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

The context shows that it is not talking about His baptism, but about what happened after His crucifixion.

Yes, it was part of Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost.

I don't think we are told when He received the Holy Spirit. As He is fully God, and the Holy Spirit is fully God there is a sense in which the Son ands the Holy Spirit were always closely united.

Of course I am not calling God a liar. But the Holy Spirit resting on Him in the form of a dove was surely to show John and anybody else there that the Holy Spirit was very much with Jesus Christ.

John said why he wanted to "back out" of baptising Jesus:

Mat 3:13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him.
Mat 3:14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"
Mat 3:15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.

Where did I say that this was no big deal to me?

I don't believe that circumcision is finalised in baptism. Rather, the Bible talks about circumcision of the heart:

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
Rom 2:29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Circumcision of the heart is what finalises circumcision.


Jesus Christ is the Son:

Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.
I keep repeating myself it's getting irritating you keep asking the same question I keep giving you the same scripture first time I won't mix it in the crowd
That word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee After the Baptism which John preached: how God Anointed Jesus of Nazareth with The Holy Spirit and with power,!!!?? who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
 
I keep repeating myself it's getting irritating you keep asking the same question I keep giving you the same scripture first time I won't mix it in the crowd
That word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee After the Baptism which John preached: how God Anointed Jesus of Nazareth with The Holy Spirit and with power,!!!?? who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
Baptism anointed Holy Spirit all in the same package
Enjoy your heart be full
 
He The Word became flesh DeWalt among Us and they knew him not . And they still don't know Him ! Because they didn't listen to the Holy Spirit the holy spirit's all around waiting and wanting to be in anyone who calling the name of Jesus people rely on that thinking they are safe but the only way you're going to be like Jesus is to have the anointing of the Holy Spirit to from this life to the new life in him the same holy spirit that raised Jesus to his new glorified form which is also a nation creation to the promised God made throughout time basically you can narrow it down to one man but not limited to one man but I'll go with David today because that is the throne that will be forever in Jesus sums it up in prophecy by John revelation for Jesus proclaims who he is son of man the House of David every time I hear that I hear the word come all of us in the spirit to hear that word
come I don't know if it's written or not Holy Spirit they're probably going to be a day where that word come from the holy spirit is spoken people may actually drop what they're doing and come straight to the Lord

Jesus tells you where that Holy Spirit comes from in John, chapter 14. It comes from God/Jesus.

John 14:9 -

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
 
Maybe you don't know the baptism of the holy spirit is The Anointing ? I'm going to give you some of John the Baptist info that knowing on John baptized Only with Water he did not baptize with the Holy Spirit
I agree with you that John did not baptise with the Holy Spirit. No mere man can baptise another man with the Holy Spirit. So if water baptism is not the baptism of the Holy Spirit, why do you insist that Jesus was anointed at His water baptism?
let's go with the old writers God the Father anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit without measure to have full heaven power except where people knew him a lack of faith made it more difficult
I agree that God the Father anointed His Son with the Holy Spirit and with power. but why do you add "except when people knew Him"? The Bible says:

Act 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

It doesn't say, "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, except when people knew Him."

and I know about this Hands-On my own knowledge by the same Anounting Of the Holy Spirit but of course I am measured I couldn't handle a full unmeasured Holy Spirit .so open your heart take a look and behold it's better to read and think about it pray about it speak about it about it instead of being negative off the bat .
I am not being negative. By God's grace I am saved, and I have the Holy Spirit.
When John the Baptist says “I myself did not know him” in John 1:31 and 1:33, it can surprise readers who know from Luke's Gospel that they were family relatives.
The original Greek text and context reveal that John did not mean he had never met Jesus, but rather that he did not officially recognize Jesus as the pre-existent Messiah until God gave him the supernatural sign.
John explains his perspective through three main concepts:

The Greek Word for "Know" Means Spiritual Recognition
In these verses, the Greek verb used is oida, which means to fully perceive, recognize, or understand a matter.
  • The Transition: John may have known Jesus as his cousin from Galilee, a moral man, or a humble carpenter.
  • The Revelation: He did not know him as the "Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" or the one who would baptize with the Holy Spirit. He needed divine revelation to see past the human surface.
They Grew Up Separately
Though they were related through their mothers, Mary and Elizabeth, scripture shows they did not grow up together.
  • According to Luke 1:80, John lived an ascetic, isolated life in the wilderness from a young age until his public ministry began.
  • Jesus grew up hundreds of miles away in the small village of Nazareth. By the time they met at the Jordan River as adults, they were effectively strangers by sight.
I agree with that. John wrote these words of John the Baptist:

Jhn 1:33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'

God Commandment Bound John to a Specific Sign
John the Baptist explicitly states that God gave him strict, objective instructions before he began his ministry:
Below is also prophecy John knew that John had the Holy Spirit around him but he didn't have it inside him would be the best way to put for John was not baptized by Jesus with the Holy Spirit as we know today or should know for many others TR

God intentionally withheld absolute certainty from John until the exact moment of the baptism. This layout ensured that when John declared Jesus to be the Messiah, it wasn't due to family favoritism, personal bias, or human planning. It was based purely on witnessing the visual confirmation of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove

I was saying people don't recognize the Holy Spirit and don't even know if he is to abide inside of them is also the seed that can only bring up incorruptible
According to Jesus, the seed is the word of God.