Michigan, Wade County (Detroit) Canvasser's Rescind Their Certification Votes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Sad, I watched this lady's press interview, the democrats threatened her, calling her a racist, giving her home address and where her children went to school, as she was threatened into certifying?

But she then rescinded, along with her colleague, a true patriot to American democracy.

More votes than registered voters, how can anyone certify the vote?

Wayne County canvasser explains her opposition to certifying election results
Updated Nov 20, 2020; Posted Nov 20, 2020

“This isn’t about the presidential election,” Palmer said. “My vote no was to ensure the voters of Detroit could have a recount. The motion to certify was contingent on the comprehensive audit being preformed before the election results were finalized.”
Palmer said her decision to rescind the vote isn’t meant to take votes away from anyone, “it was to give the state 10 extra days to investigate why precincts weren’t balanced.”
“It was brought to my attention that minutes after the meeting, (Secretary of State Jocelyn) Benson said the motion was not binding and she wouldn’t go through with the audit,” Palmer said.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Sad, I watched this lady's press interview, the democrats threatened her, calling her a racist, giving her home address and where her children went to school, as she was threatened into certifying?

But she then rescinded, along with her colleague, a true patriot to American democracy.

More votes than registered voters, how can anyone certify the vote?

Wayne County canvasser explains her opposition to certifying election results
Updated Nov 20, 2020; Posted Nov 20, 2020

“This isn’t about the presidential election,” Palmer said. “My vote no was to ensure the voters of Detroit could have a recount. The motion to certify was contingent on the comprehensive audit being preformed before the election results were finalized.”
Palmer said her decision to rescind the vote isn’t meant to take votes away from anyone, “it was to give the state 10 extra days to investigate why precincts weren’t balanced.”
“It was brought to my attention that minutes after the meeting, (Secretary of State Jocelyn) Benson said the motion was not binding and she wouldn’t go through with the audit,” Palmer said.
Michigan Secretary of State, No Audit?

More votes than registered voters, of course she dosent want to audit the democrats in detroit cheating, that's a no brainer!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I grew up in Detroit. The county is actually Wayne. Yes, in regards to Michigan that county is key in determining who wins or loses.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I grew up in Detroit. The county is actually Wayne. Yes, in regards to Michigan that county is key in determining who wins or loses.
Yes like 1 million+ registered voters, close to 20% of the States registered voters?

And to think Wade County had more votes, than registered voters, and those Republicans in charge questioned the concern?

Putting the canvassers personal home address, and where her children go to school before the angry democratic mob screaming racist?

Do we need to put our election officials into a witness protection program in the USA?

Banana Republic?

This can't continue in the face of Americans, and its constitutional democracy, I don't care what party one belongs to?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes like 1 million+ registered voters, close to 20% of the States registered voters?

And to think Wade County had more votes, than registered voters, and those Republicans in charge questioned the concern?

Putting the canvassers personal home address, and where her children go to school before the angry democratic mob screaming racist?

Do we need to put our election officials into a witness protection program in the USA?

Banana Republic?

This can't continue in the face of Americans, and its constitutional democracy, I don't care what party one belongs to?
There must be bi-partisan support for election reform and uniform requirements and standards for each state.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I see your in Florida now the Sun State, what took so long to get there, smiles!

Michigan is a prime example of selling American jobs to foreign nations, and the democrats were at the root of the sell out?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I see your in Florida now the Sun State, what took so long to get there, smiles!

Michigan is a prime example of selling American jobs to foreign nations, and the democrats were at the root of the sell out?
The economy of Michigan went south in the early 80's and never recovered. I finally gave up and moved to Florida in 1985. As you know Michigan is very much a Blue state and I am a Red state type of guy. I lived in Maine for 8 years also and that is also a Blue State. It seems that the Blue states and cities always have problems and social unrest due to poor management and corruption.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
There must be bi-partisan support for election reform and uniform requirements and standards for each state.
I agree 100%

The democrats dont want reform, because uniform requirements equals they lose, they're trying to let illegal immigrants vote, they dont want reform but total dictatorial control, at the cost of a free constitutional democracy.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The economy of Michigan went south in the early 80's and never recovered. I finally gave up and moved to Florida in 1985. As you know Michigan is very much a Blue state and I am a Red state type of guy. I lived in Maine for 8 years also and that is also a Blue State. It seems that the Blue states and cities always have problems and social unrest due to poor management and corruption.
I agree, I'm ready to bail from California, I looked up this Dominion/Smartmatic voting, it's been in California since 2009 right after Obama took office?

About the time the state started its transformation from moderate red to solid blue, if investigated I'm sure the story would be criminal?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree 100%

The democrats dont want reform, because uniform requirements equals they lose, they're trying to let illegal immigrants vote, they dont want reform but total dictatorial control, at the cost of a free constitutional democracy.
Are you kidding man? Democrats want to pack the supreme court and do away with the electoral college. That in combination with rigged voting machine elections means banana republic forevery buddy.

You have no idea how vast and deep the traitorous DC swamp treachery really goes. Think a meat puppet president like Obama or Biden forever. Think guns banned think abject poverty think communist terrorist rule for your children.

This absurd talk about bipartisan peace and loveliness is Naïve and childish. Harris has made very clear statements that she intends on going full radical left commie.

The GOP leadership in the states have turned into a bunch of spineless gutless soy boys who never say no fall for everything and stand for nothing. Kemp just certified the vote despite the greatest election fraud in history.......Fully understood fully known and fully disclosed to all parties. Why? Kemp is falling back to the position that all crooked slimy politicians fall back to.......... cowardly covering your behind. And this after Trump support and his election gambit.

Everyone's abandoning Trump and they know full well that this has been by far the greatest election fraud in the American history. They're going to let Trump and his lawyers do all the heavy lifting while they flee like scared rabbits.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Are you kidding man? Democrats want to pack the supreme court and do away with the electoral college. That in combination with rigged voting machine elections means banana republic forevery buddy.

You have no idea how vast and deep the traitorous DC swamp treachery really goes. Think a meat puppet president like Obama or Biden forever. Think guns banned think abject poverty think communist terrorist rule for your children.

This absurd talk about bipartisan peace and loveliness is Naïve and childish. Harris has made very clear statements that she intends on going full radical left commie.

The GOP leadership in the states have turned into a bunch of spineless gutless soy boys who never say no fall for everything and stand for nothing. Kemp just certified the vote despite the greatest election fraud in history.......Fully understood fully known and fully disclosed to all parties. Why? Kemp is falling back to the position that all crooked slimy politicians fall back to.......... cowardly covering your behind. And this after Trump support and his election gambit.

Everyone's abandoning Trump and they know full well that this has been by far the greatest election fraud in the American history. They're going to let Trump and his lawyers do all the heavy lifting while they flee like scared rabbits.
I agree, the Kemp observation sees like 95% of the State used the Dominion/Smartmatic machines, untold fraud in Atlanta alone, is Kemp a Rhino, actions speak louder than words!

Trump still has sound challenges in Georgia, Kemp is a big disappointment, of course hes aware of the fraud

In the election machines and routing of votes to Europe alone Kemp should have waited on certification until an investigation was made?

I see this going to the Supreme Court, and a Trump victory.

The corruption is being revealed in the droves daily

To think the US in 26+ States is using the Smartmatic machines, (Mark Brown) CEO, and a George Soros front man, this system designed for Maduro in Venezuela by three engineer?

Scary!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
To think the US in 26+ States is using the Smartmatic machines, (Mark Brown) CEO, and a George Soros front man, this system designed for Maduro in Venezuela by three engineer?
none of that is true.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-legal-team-false-claims-5abd64917ef8be9e9e2078180973e8b3

the scary part is how many Christians are hoodwinked by the guy who is actually trying to steal the election he lost.
the scary part is what's going to happen to your minds and spirits over the next 4 years.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree, the Kemp observation sees like 95% of the State used the Dominion/Smartmatic machines, untold fraud in Atlanta alone, is Kemp a Rhino, actions speak louder than words!

Trump still has sound challenges in Georgia, Kemp is a big disappointment, of course hes aware of the fraud

In the election machines and routing of votes to Europe alone Kemp should have waited on certification until an investigation was made?

Scary!
Kemp did a Pilate and washed his hands of Trump. God has an answer for such cowardice.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Scary!
Who will Win

I would urge you to watch that video check out my last 2 dozen posts on that thread. They are going to blow your mind......

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
none of that is true.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-legal-team-false-claims-5abd64917ef8be9e9e2078180973e8b3

the scary part is how many Christians are hoodwinked by the guy who is actually trying to steal the election he lost.
the scary part is what's going to happen to your minds and spirits over the next 4 years.
Fact Is, Its All True, Are You Working For George Soros Tooooo? Smiles!

Sorta Hard To Believe, So I did a little research, it's TRUE!

Lord Mark Brown CEO of Smartmatic, being George Soros right hand man?

The US has (Several) States using these machines, and it's in all the battle ground states, (Scary)

This system was developed and used in Venezuela, under the Maduro regime to rig elections, it was used in 2016 Phillipines to rig their election, Argentina, many, the info and youtube vids are never ending!

It is claimed the vote tallies leave the US to a central server in Spain/Germany, then returns back to the US?

(Absolutely Scary)!

Washington Examiner

Officials raised concerns for years about security of US voting machines, software systems
By Bethany Blankley, The Center Square
November 9, 2020 - 12:00 PM

According to a Penn Wharton study, "The Business of Voting," Dominion Voting Systems reached approximately 71 million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions in the U.S. in 2016.

Dominion “got into trouble” with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud. One subsidiary is Smartmatic

Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank

Wikipedia: Smartmatic

Founding
In 1997,[4] three engineers, Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola and Roger Piñate, began collaborating in a group while working at Panagroup Corp. in Caracas, Venezuela.

SGO Corporation

Lord Malloch Brown
In 2014, Smartmatic’s CEO Antonio Mugica and British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown announced the launching of the SGO Corporation Limited,

Wikipedia: Mark Malloch Brown, Baron Malloch-Brown Malloch Brown has been closely associated with billionaire speculator George Soros. Working for Refugees International, he was part of the Soros Advisory Committee on Bosnia in 1993–94, formed by Soros. He has since kept cordial relations with Soros, and rented an apartment owned by Soros while working in New York on UN assignments.[51] While serving as United Nations Development Programme Administrator, Malloch Brown spoke beside Soros in 2002 suggesting that United Nations and Soros's Open Society Institute, as well as other organizations, work together to fund humanitarian functions.[52]
In May 2007, Soros's Quantum Fund announced the appointment of Malloch Brown as vice-president.[53] In September 2007, The Observer reported that he had resigned this position on becoming a government minister in the UK.[54] Also in May 2007, Malloch Brown was named vice-chairman of Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute, two other important Soros organisations.[55]

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Who will Win

I would urge you to watch that video check out my last 2 dozen posts on that thread. They are going to blow your mind......
Thanks,good clip and true!

(DNI) director John Ratcliffe is hot on the investigation, and yes Trump moved Esper out of the way to get the job done.

You bet Trumps cabinet has been preparing for the election fraud, and we have just a small sample of that fraud, a tip of that iceberg is seen.

Beyond the imagination how Smartmatic made its way into America, it started in democratic states.

(Mark Brown) CEO of Smartmatic, right hand man of George Soros, three Venezuelan Engineers, instituted in Maduros Venezuela, Crazy Unbelievable!

I like how the executive order includes seizing all the voting machines of the foreign entity Dominion/Smartmatic

I hope to see the names of these treasonous traitors, could you imagine, thousands acrosstheUS

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Fact Is, Its All True, Are You Working For George Soros Tooooo? Smiles!

Sorta Hard To Believe, So I did a little research, it's TRUE!

Lord Mark Brown CEO of Smartmatic, being George Soros right hand man?

The US has (Several) States using these machines, and it's in all the battle ground states, (Scary)

This system was developed and used in Venezuela, under the Maduro regime to rig elections, it was used in 2016 Phillipines to rig their election, Argentina, many, the info and youtube vids are never ending!

It is claimed the vote tallies leave the US to a central server in Spain/Germany, then returns back to the US?

(Absolutely Scary)!

Washington Examiner

Officials raised concerns for years about security of US voting machines, software systems
By Bethany Blankley, The Center Square
November 9, 2020 - 12:00 PM

According to a Penn Wharton study, "The Business of Voting," Dominion Voting Systems reached approximately 71 million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions in the U.S. in 2016.

Dominion “got into trouble” with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud. One subsidiary is Smartmatic

Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank

Wikipedia: Smartmatic

Founding
In 1997,[4] three engineers, Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola and Roger Piñate, began collaborating in a group while working at Panagroup Corp. in Caracas, Venezuela.

SGO Corporation

Lord Malloch Brown
In 2014, Smartmatic’s CEO Antonio Mugica and British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown announced the launching of the SGO Corporation Limited,

Wikipedia: Mark Malloch Brown, Baron Malloch-Brown Malloch Brown has been closely associated with billionaire speculator George Soros. Working for Refugees International, he was part of the Soros Advisory Committee on Bosnia in 1993–94, formed by Soros. He has since kept cordial relations with Soros, and rented an apartment owned by Soros while working in New York on UN assignments.[51] While serving as United Nations Development Programme Administrator, Malloch Brown spoke beside Soros in 2002 suggesting that United Nations and Soros's Open Society Institute, as well as other organizations, work together to fund humanitarian functions.[52]
In May 2007, Soros's Quantum Fund announced the appointment of Malloch Brown as vice-president.[53] In September 2007, The Observer reported that he had resigned this position on becoming a government minister in the UK.[54] Also in May 2007, Malloch Brown was named vice-chairman of Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute, two other important Soros organisations.[55]
I had posthuman on Iggy. And now I know why. It's back to Iggy for him. That kind of denial is truly incomprehensible. George Soros should be labeled an international terrorist.

Somebody tell posthuman that the Dominion headquarters in Toronto are parked in the same floor with George Soros foundation. Dominion has packed its bags& split the building in the middle of the night. Exactly like a CIA operation has that had its cover blown. Tell post human there is intel that a DOJ flight went to Toronto and conducted a raid on the Dominion headquarters.

Tell posthuman that the SCYTL Remote server facility in Germany WAS [CONFIRMED] in fact raided by US army forces, with equipment seized and very likely people in custody. Like CIA type people. Rumor has it there may have been a gunbattle.

FOR PITY'S SAKE READ THE BELOW LINKS!

Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I had posthuman on Iggy. And now I know why. It's back to Iggy for him. That kind of denial is truly incomprehensible. George Soros should be labeled an international terrorist.

Somebody tell posthuman that the Dominion headquarters in Toronto are parked in the same floor with George Soros foundation. Dominion has packed its bags& split the building in the middle of the night. Exactly like a CIA operation has that had its cover blown. Tell post human there is intel that a DOJ flight went to Toronto and conducted a raid on the Dominion headquarters.

Tell posthuman that the SCYTL Remote server facility in Germany WAS [CONFIRMED] in fact raided by US army forces, with equipment seized and very likely people in custody. Like CIA type people. Rumor has it there may have been a gunbattle.

FOR PITY'S SAKE READ THE BELOW LINKS!

Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
Who will Win
I believe that's exactly what's went down, as Sydney Powell stated, the servers were siezed, you bet it was by American forces,who you kidding.

This is out in the open and blatant, we dont have 1/10th of what's went down, just to see what's revealed is scary, this commie plot failed,they had to let it go past Nov3rd to prove they were executing the crime, domestic and foreign terroist, US treasonous traitors!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I believe that's exactly what's went down, as Sydney Powell stated, the servers were siezed, you bet it was by American forces,who you kidding.

This is out in the open and blatant, we dont have 1/10th of what's went down, just to see what's revealed is scary, this commie plot failed,they had to let it go past Nov3rd to prove they were executing the crime, domestic and foreign terroist, US treasonous traitors!
There is plenty of reason to believe Trump was monitoring the the entire election fraud situation using US military tech & facilities......(Read the links I provided and that entire thread). While they were cheating in real time he was monitoring.....And catching them red-handed in real-time. Trump needed absolute definitive smoking gun proof that there is election fraud on going and I believe that he has it in spades.

Sydney Powell stated very clearly that she was aware that team Obama was watching the fraud happening using a clandestine feed (spying via enemy foreign aid totally illegally) In real-time.

At this point Trump has every right to invoke the insurrection act. If you can't get the job done in the courts I say do it. Nail everyone of these seditionist insurrectionist traitors with treason. And military tribunal justice.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Jun 18, 2020
There is plenty of reason to believe Trump was monitoring the the entire election fraud situation using US military tech & facilities......(Read the links I provided and that entire thread). While they were cheating in real time he was monitoring.....And catching them red-handed in real-time. Trump needed absolute definitive smoking gun proof that there is election fraud on going and I believe that he has it in spades.

Sydney Powell stated very clearly that she was aware that team Obama was watching the fraud happening using a clandestine feed (spying via enemy foreign aid totally illegally) In real-time.

At this point Trump has every right to invoke the insurrection act. If you can't get the job done in the courts I say do it. Nail everyone of these seditionist insurrectionist traitors with treason. And military tribunal justice.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

You may be right. It's such a massive plot there had to be leaks and when you're dealing with the utter incompetence of dem/lefties it probably leaked like a sieve. I just hope Trump used arms of the intelligence agencies that haven't sold their souls to the swamp.

Did Trump have the foresight? - it would be a master stroke if he did!