Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Arlene89

My name's Arlene... and I'm not an alcoholic.

(Phew, so glad I got that off my chest!)

Well, my confession's pretty heavy. Brace yourselves. I am a kindergarten teacher and every now and then I join the children in a game of soccer. The only thing is, the kind of soccer I play involves me hogging the ball, taking the game a bit too seriously against 4-5 year olds, and scoring all the goals with blood thirsty enthusiasm while all the children walk away complaining that they never got the ball and I ruined their game.

I haven't learnt my lesson. I still feel really good about beating a group of children half my height.

THERE. I'M A MONSTER!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Well, my confession's pretty heavy. Brace yourselves. I am a kindergarten teacher and every now and then I join the children in a game of soccer. The only thing is, the kind of soccer I play involves me hogging the ball, taking the game a bit too seriously against 4-5 year olds, and scoring all the goals with blood thirsty enthusiasm while all the children walk away complaining that they never got the ball and I ruined their game.

I haven't learnt my lesson. I still feel really good about beating a group of children half my height.

THERE. I'M A MONSTER!
I think that you have a very important job working with little children and helping to shape and form their little inquisitive minds. I follow soccer just a little bit and my favorite team is Manchester United. I don't know too much about the team except that it is probably the best well-known team in the States. They win a lot of games too...she scores! Goal!

N

Nodmyheadlikeyeah

-I've devoted an ungodly amount of time thinking about punching someone in the back of the head.

-I routinely go over my moms house and steal her ice cream bars and i don't feel bad about it.

-Sometimes when my sister asks me how her outfit looks i'll tell her it looks great then i do this when she's not looking.

-My brother has this fan he can't sleep without and the only way it works is with the remote control. He made me really mad so i took the remote to his fan and hid it. I hid it so well i can't even find it. Then i watched him tear apart the house looking for it.
Ok, i feel a little bad about that one.

-A bird crapped in my hair and i said really really horrible words.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
-I've devoted an ungodly amount of time thinking about punching someone in the back of the head.

-I routinely go over my moms house and steal her ice cream bars and i don't feel bad about it.

-Sometimes when my sister asks me how her outfit looks i'll tell her it looks great then i do this when she's not looking.

-My brother has this fan he can't sleep without and the only way it works is with the remote control. He made me really mad so i took the remote to his fan and hid it. I hid it so well i can't even find it. Then i watched him tear apart the house looking for it.

All of these things are understandable so please don't feel angry at yourself. My first wife did #1 on me but I caught her wrist before the hammer struck my head. Something to do with ice cream. Probably was vanilla but the details are a little fuzzy as it has been many years. I am pretty sure that is was not chocolate. Strawberry is a possibility though now that I think about it.

A

ALredhead

1. I am really glad all my children have left the house on their own now.
2. But now that they have, I don't know what to do with myself half the time.
3. I'd love to get married again, but I tell everyone I am not interested because they worry about me being alone.
4. I really think my boss is terrible at his job and make fun of him all the time ...in my head. lol
5. I think it would be awesome to take 5 years off and just travel.
6. I think I just found food stuck behind my ear and I have no way to explain that one.

R

Rush

When I was younger I used to get home late and eat my sisters cheese cake and said I thought it was general family cheese cake.... (*whispers* I know it wasn't)

I judge worse than I should over leggings being used as pants.

I like little kids more than most grownups.

I'd rather talk science fiction and theology than almost anything else... and sometimes... i don't even wait for an appropriate segue, i just drop a "hey, so you know how God...."

I judge dudes more harshly than women (not sure what's up with that one)

I love cocooning myself on the couch with a blanket and a foot heater pumping heat in the bottom until I can't tell where my shirt ends and my skin starts. It's gootastic :D

R

Rush

baaaaahahahahaaaaaahhhh! that gave me such a good genuine laugh. Cheers.
I do kids min... 4-7s, but my kids are brutal... there's a couple I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, let alone play soccer with... i swear i hear them screaming... "Rush's shins are exposed, hack the bone, HACK THE BONE!!!" ;)
lol No no im kidding, they're all lovely :)

THERE. I'M A MONSTER!

Aug 2, 2009

I actually feel your brother's pain because I can't sleep without a fan either. It would be like trying to sleep in a blanket on a warm day. :(

R

Rush

I actually feel your brother's pain because I can't sleep without a fan either. It would be like trying to sleep in a blanket on a warm day. :(
Yeah i can't either, but for me it's the white noise of the fan that lulls me into sweet unconsciousness. I use a fan even if it's super cold. Without it my brain just doesn't give out until I'm clawing at the thoughts through my eye sockets to try and get them to calm down.

Seriously

Apr 10, 2013
Some nights I can't sleep, sometimes it goes on for weeks on end. I sleep maybe 2-4 hours a night. I buy sleeping pills all the time - different kinds to try and use - but I can never actually take them. 2 people I knew committed suicide by OD-ing on sleeping pills, and it's just too much for me to swallow them down.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Some nights I can't sleep, sometimes it goes on for weeks on end. I sleep maybe 2-4 hours a night. I buy sleeping pills all the time - different kinds to try and use - but I can never actually take them. 2 people I knew committed suicide by OD-ing on sleeping pills, and it's just too much for me to swallow them down.
It sounds as if anxiety may be keeping you up. You are definitely sleep depraved. Reading your post made me tired and I have just woken up. Perhaps a little nap is in order.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I resolve to be more sensitive and caring and to trust God despite what my heart may be telling me to do.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I confess to being slightly miffed when an animal's new owner doesn't keep the name I gave it. Right now, there's a bunny that I've named Anthony Hopkins. And if his new owners rename him, I am going to be miffed.

K

kenthomas27

I confess to being slightly miffed when an animal's new owner doesn't keep the name I gave it. Right now, there's a bunny that I've named Anthony Hopkins. And if his new owners rename him, I am going to be miffed.
A census taker tried to change my name once. I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Why on earth would anyone wanna change that name??? It rocks!

M

MissCris

I took my son's last juice box because I couldn't resist the child-sized serving of deliciously cold apple juice, even though I have some cranberry-cherry juice in the fridge.

...that seemed like it needed confessing.

B

Beanie

I don't even know how I found this page. My husband past away 2 years ago. I have been a Christian for 35 years and had a incredible conversion. Now I'm so blow away by my husbands death that I just smoked a joint, drank too much wine and have no desire to live. I don't need to be hit over the head with the Word of God. I beat myself enough as it is.

Feb 21, 2014
I don't even know how I found this page. My husband past away 2 years ago. I have been a Christian for 35 years and had a incredible conversion. Now I'm so blow away by my husbands death that I just smoked a joint, drank too much wine and have no desire to live. I don't need to be hit over the head with the Word of God. I beat myself enough as it is.
Hi there, Ms Beanie: good to see you.

John 14.1; John 14.27; Psalm 46: these are all good, comforting passages for those who love and trust the Lord Jesus.