Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I want to confess that sunnyside eggs are the best..........

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I just pruned a few of the ones that I 'follow' that were previously 'friends'. Just basically a few peeps that are no longer active.

L

loverofjesus27

So i dyed my hair yesterday burgundy and now i just feel like i have some hair...i dunno what that means but yeah.:poop: p.s. i wanna be a poopy head...:ROFL:

May 14, 2017
Here is my mine: I have fallen for a woman that is lest that half my age. I'm 55, she is 26. I met her at work about six years ago. We became FB friends. She went back to college and I follow her progress. She plans on becoming a missionary. So I started to financial support her through the organization she's connected with. She came back during the summers and Christmas breaks to work. I knew she was home for awhile doing fundraising before she goes overseas. So I invited her to join me for a day at a fundraising project I'm involve with. She accepted. On a spur of the moment I invited her to lunch. We spent three hours talking. Mostly it was about the frustrations and difficulties she's having and I gave her an ear. That's when the bug bit me. Although I would not want or ever allow myself to go there. I know I have romantic feelings for this woman.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here is my mine: I have fallen for a woman that is lest that half my age. I'm 55, she is 26. I met her at work about six years ago. We became FB friends. She went back to college and I follow her progress. She plans on becoming a missionary. So I started to financial support her through the organization she's connected with. She came back during the summers and Christmas breaks to work. I knew she was home for awhile doing fundraising before she goes overseas. So I invited her to join me for a day at a fundraising project I'm involve with. She accepted. On a spur of the moment I invited her to lunch. We spent three hours talking. Mostly it was about the frustrations and difficulties she's having and I gave her an ear. That's when the bug bit me. Although I would not want or ever allow myself to go there. I know I have romantic feelings for this woman.
I have no doubt that you do indeed have romantic feelings for this woman. I had a similar experience when I first joined this site with a member that was much younger than myself. We never actually met and for this I thank God because I knew it was not really going to work out. The age discrepancy was in the ballpark of the one that your facing. My counsel is to forgot about this young woman as she has most of her life ahead of her and it would not be a good thing for her. Painful as this seems its time to move forward. I understand how you feel though. Yeah, it's a little painful right now but you will avoid much greater pain later and so will she.

May 14, 2017
I have a rabbid monkey living under the stairs... 😣
She does not know how I feel and I will never tell her. I felt like God was leading me to support her financially and through prayer long before I felt romantic feelings for her. I WILL NOT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DESTROY THAT!!! To set a safe boundary with her I told her in an email that she felt like a niece to me.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I have no doubt that you do indeed have romantic feelings for this woman. I had a similar experience when I first joined this site with a member that was much younger than myself. We never actually met and for this I thank God because I knew it was not really going to work out. The age discrepancy was in the ballpark of the one that your facing. My counsel is to forgot about this young woman as she has most of her life ahead of her and it would not be a good thing for her. Painful as this seems its time to move forward. I understand how you feel though. Yeah, it's a little painful right now but you will avoid much greater pain later and so will she.
Whenever something like this happens, I just remind myself that they will either die from laughter or get as far away from me as possible if they ever find out that I was starting to have feelings... :confused:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So i dyed my hair yesterday burgundy and now i just feel like i have some hair...i dunno what that means but yeah.:poop: p.s. i wanna be a poopy head...:ROFL:
After much talk of hair dying in this thread, last week I decided to dye my hair again. I do it every once in a while, but often put it off, until there is very little to no color visible from the last time. I went about it differently this session, because dying your own hair when you are only doing part of your head, and the back at that, is a little tricky, so I decided to do it in stages this time, starting with the extreme under layer, which I dyed a deep magenta color. The next night I was going to dye the rest of the back of my head/hair purple, but because the product was in a tube, I did not realize I did not have much of that color, and so after using what was left of the purple up, I then did most of the rest of the back an indigo color of the same product line. Both colors are shown below, purple in the middle, and indigo on the far right :)

The indigo was very dark and smoky, almost blue indoors, though looked very purple outdoors in natural light. I decided to use another product the next night to dye magenta strands within the indigo, to break it up a bit. I was in full-on experimental mode :D This was the final result:

My daughter took these pix after we got home from taking the dogs
for a walk at the beach :) Yeah, my hair needed a good brushing ;):p:D

M

Miri

I actually want to go this colour at some point, but my
hairdresser said I would first have to grow out all the
purple as it would be hard to strip the colour out.
Something about it going ginger if she tried!

Do ginger bees exist. Lol

Ps this isn’t me, just a model, but I do like the colour.

C86B6556-3073-4374-BC5F-255FA99EF465.jpeg

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
After much talk of hair dying in this thread, last week I decided to dye my hair again. I do it every once in a while, but often put it off, until there is very little to no color visible from the last time. I went about it differently this session, because dying your own hair when you are only doing part of your head, and the back at that, is a little tricky, so I decided to do it in stages this time, starting with the extreme under layer, which I dyed a deep magenta color. The next night I was going to dye the rest of the back of my head/hair purple, but because the product was in a tube, I did not realize I did not have much of that color, and so after using what was left of the purple up, I then did most of the rest of the back an indigo color of the same product line. Both colors are shown below, purple in the middle, and indigo on the far right :)

The indigo was very dark and smoky, almost blue indoors, though looked very purple outdoors in natural light. I decided to use another product the next night to dye magenta strands within the indigo, to break it up a bit. I was in full-on experimental mode :D This was the final result:

Meh.

At this stage of my emotional development, I kind of think funny hair colors look a bit silly. I may change though, and I expect you make it look good anyway.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I might go on the beach too.

M

Miri

Meh.

At this stage of my emotional development, I kind of think funny hair colors look a bit silly. I may change though, and I expect you make it look good anyway.

When you get older you can be silly
and get away with it 😜