Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I confess that tonight I am lonely. I am grateful that my mom is still alive, I have a great son and a few good friends. I am blessed in that I have food and shelter, a peaceful home and a sense of wonder and creativity. I do my best to be warm, kind and lighthearted. It makes me happy to create a safe harbour in my home, but tonight, as I check the locks, put away the last dishes from the drying rack and give a quick sweep to the floors, I wish that there was that someone special to put an arm around my shoulders, give me a warm hug and call me sweetheart. This is my private confession.

H

Hamarr

I’ve had a few scares with my dog going upstairs after a walk. He’s 13 now, so things like stairs are getting harder on him. He’s too heavy and big for me to carry him up if he can’t make it at some point.

Now that it’s cool enough to go walk at the nearby park again, he does seem a lot happier and energetic.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’ve had a few scares with my dog going upstairs after a walk. He’s 13 now, so things like stairs are getting harder on him. He’s too heavy and big for me to carry him up if he can’t make it at some point.

Now that it’s cool enough to go walk at the nearby park again, he does seem a lot happier and energetic.
It is kind of sad to see your beloved pets get older and start to experience pain and difficulty in what was once easy for them to do. Actually, people face some of the same problems when getting higher in numbers.

H

Hamarr

On the plus side, pain gives you something to talk about. :p

I've thought of a work around for the stairs, but my landlord might not appreciate it. I'm thinking of a pulley setup on the balcony. I just need to get a harness for him to attach to it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
On the plus side, pain gives you something to talk about. :p

I've thought of a work around for the stairs, but my landlord might not appreciate it. I'm thinking of a pulley setup on the balcony. I just need to get a harness for him to attach to it.
He is a big dog! If you set up the pulley thing, you could attach a large basket to it for him to sit in :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I was fourteen when The Beatles Abbey Road LP was released fifty years ago :whistle:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If i am up at midnight its usually cos I am worried about something, so I will come to this thread and confess what im worried about, otherwise I will be fast asleep.

It is sinful to be worrying about something when God can take whatever worry you have from you and let you have a good nights sleep. By morning it will be a new day and His mercies are new each morning.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If i am up at midnight its usually cos I am worried about something, so I will come to this thread and confess what im worried about, otherwise I will be fast asleep.

It is sinful to be worrying about something when God can take whatever worry you have from you and let you have a good nights sleep. By morning it will be a new day and His mercies are new each morning.
It is not sinful to be worried or anxious about things because that is part of the human condition that Jesus fully understands because He walked amongst us too. Even Jesus wept.

Each morning before leaving the door to go to work I give my worries and fears over to God and pray for strength and courage to face the challenges that each new day may bring. I pray at night also for God to allow me to have a good night's sleep and I will pray for the same for you as well.