Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have been to Niagara Falls twice, you have probably been there too having lived in close proximity.
Yes we had to wear these plastic ponchos as the boat that you view it from gets close enough to feel the spray. Actually it was not just a light spray it was a bit of a drenching lol.

Aug 2, 2009
I was born in Toronto but moved to Aus when I was very young so I grew up here. I went back to visit there quite a long time ago as I knew nothing of it as I was too young to remember. Most of my relatives are scattered in Canada and America. I live in Perth, have so most of my life.
O wow were you in Toronto in the 70's? I had relatives there that we would visit about once a year and we stopped at the falls a few times. Loved it so much. Especially at night with the colored lights. Some of my fondest memories. ♥

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
O wow were you in Toronto in the 70's? I had relatives there that we would visit about once a year and we stopped at the falls a few times. Loved it so much. Especially at night with the colored lights. Some of my fondest memories. ♥
No, not the seventies. Were you the guy on the boat eating a donut?? I was the one on the boat drinking coffee and eating a donut. I think I remember you :D
Jokes aside, I never went at night but that would probably look spectacular.

Aug 2, 2009
No, not the seventies. Were you the guy on the boat eating a donut?? I was the one on the boat drinking coffee and eating a donut. I think I remember you :D
Haha we never went on the boat but I wanted to. I was too young to go on it anyway.

Aug 2, 2009
Sorry Ruby, I just realized you're not old enough to have been there in the 70s. I didn't think about that. :cautious:

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
Sorry Ruby, I just realized you're not old enough to have been there in the 70s. I didn't think about that. :cautious:
That was me in the 70s! I was the one going over the Falls in a barrel labeled " NY or Bust " eating a ham sandwich.
What? Don't judge me - I was hungry!
🤣

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
That was me in the 70s! I was the one going over the Falls in a barrel labeled " NY or Bust " eating a ham sandwich.
What? Don't judge me - I was hungry!
🤣
I remember you, you threw half of your sandwich into the water and was dealt with by security :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes we had to wear these plastic ponchos as the boat that you view it from gets close enough to feel the spray. Actually it was not just a light spray it was a bit of a drenching lol.
I loved Niagara Falls. It is very much a tourist destination. I enjoyed the Maid of the Mist excursion too, as well as the Cave of the Winds, and the Whirlpool cable car. Also went to Goat Island and walked down Devils Hole to the boardwalk below the falls. Had a blast there.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
confession

I went to Niagara Falls and I sat on the wall, I did not read the sign that says 'Do not sit on the wall'. Thankfully I am still alive today and did not fall in and drown.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The falls are very colorful at night. I too had many fond memories of Niagara Falls. Never went to Toronto although my wife toured Montreal. Canada is a very scenic country although the political climate may be even more radical left-wing than the States.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
confession

I went to Niagara Falls and I sat on the wall, I did not read the sign that says 'Do not sit on the wall'. Thankfully I am still alive today and did not fall in and drown.
I see that you are quite the traveler too. I confessed that I sat on the wall too. Yeah, if you fall in the Niagara river either above or below the falls it is a sure bet that you are going to drown.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Regarding the boat ride, my donut got soggy and my other recollections are a bit foggy.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
The falls are very colorful at night. I too had many fond memories of Niagara Falls. Never went to Toronto although my wife toured Montreal. Canada is a very scenic country although the political climate may be even more radical left-wing than the States.

It looks spectacular at night. I wished I lived opposite it and got to see it each night from the backyard. How peaceful that would be.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

It looks spectacular at night. I wished I lived opposite it and got to see it each night from the backyard. How peaceful that would be.
Since the Horseshoe Falls are on the Canadian side this must be a view from the US Side. So, the best view for the American and Bridal falls must be on the Canadian side. I have been to Niagara Falls twice, both on the US and Canadian sides. Each side has its advantages.