Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Over the past few months I’ve had some chest pains and tightening. My doctor says my heart isn’t resting. I’ve never experienced anxiety like this before.

Praise God for this experience because it’s really helped me understand how real stress and anxiety can be for others. I know what I’ve experienced, only touches the surface of what others go through daily. 💗 I pray strength and courage for those that walk this path daily. Remember the Lord is with you every step of the way.

Aug 2, 2009
Over the past few months I’ve had some chest pains and tightening. My doctor says my heart isn’t resting. I’ve never experienced anxiety like this before.

Praise God for this experience because it’s really helped me understand how real stress and anxiety can be for others. I know what I’ve experienced, only touches the surface of what others go through daily. 💗 I pray strength and courage for those that walk this path daily. Remember the Lord is with you every step of the way.
Sorry to hear this. Are you taking magnesium supplement? It is very good for the heart and is a natural muscle relaxant. Can help lower blood pressure as well. If not, I hope you will consider it.

Here is an article from a reputable medical website regarding magnesium and the heart
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20001109/got-magnesium-those-with-heart-disease-should#1

I get my magnesium pills from costco, but pretty much every store has them. Magnesium citrate is the one that is least likely to cause unexpected bathroom trips, but you have to take a whole lot of magnesium in order for that to happen. Hope you get better soon.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Epsom salts are great source of magnesium. Take a relaxing hot bath and chuck in some with a few drops of your favourite essential oil.

whenever I was feeling stressed out, a soak did wonders.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

This has been the most stressful year of my life. Believe me, I have an understanding about stress, that leads to anxiety that leads into depression. You are not alone in this. Please add my prayer to yours for strength and courage that will enable us to continue to fight the good fight. The struggle is real.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Epsom salts are great source of magnesium. Take a relaxing hot bath and chuck in some with a few drops of your favourite essential oil.

When stressed out my go-to is more coffee and smokes. I believe that I may be dysfunctional to a certain degree and in denial about the truth of the matter.

Aug 2, 2009

To get to the heart it needs to be absorbed in pill form through the digestive system.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the skin is your biggest organ with the largest surface area and absorbs magnesium through its pores.

You dont need to take pills. A poultice can work too, apply a damp cloth with a poultice of herbs to the area.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You can drink epsom salts dissolved in water, but I found it more relaxing to take a bath. worked every time.

Aug 2, 2009
the skin is your biggest organ with the largest surface area and absorbs magnesium through its pores.

You dont need to take pills. A poultice can work too, apply a damp cloth with a poultice of herbs to the area.
I'm a certified pharmacy tech. The magnesium absorbed in a bath won't be enough. Absorbing through your skin isn't the same as swallowing something. Doesn't matter that the skin is the largest organ. If you get a headache and try to crush an aspirin and put it against your skin it will just sit there. There's no comparison between skin and the digestive system. Plus magnesium already has low bioavailability. You have to take a lot of it just to get enough into your bloodstream.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
When stressed out my go-to is more coffee and smokes. I believe that I may be dysfunctional to a certain degree and in denial about the truth of the matter.
i feel the heart palvataions too!
these days I'm just sipping on coffee and I loooove coffee but heart needs to be peaceful with serenity

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i feel the heart palvataions too!
these days I'm just sipping on coffee and I loooove coffee but heart needs to be peaceful with serenity
If it wasn't for my caffeine addiction I would switch to de-caf.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The falls are very colorful at night. I too had many fond memories of Niagara Falls. Never went to Toronto although my wife toured Montreal. Canada is a very scenic country although the political climate may be even more radical left-wing than the States.
Montreal is where I'm from and where I'm living right now (though lived in the US for over a decade in the past just until recently)

I haven't been to Niagara since I was in college. It's fun to pass through there on a road trip.

Godspeed.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm a certified pharmacy tech. The magnesium absorbed in a bath won't be enough. Absorbing through your skin isn't the same as swallowing something. Doesn't matter that the skin is the largest organ. If you get a headache and try to crush an aspirin and put it against your skin it will just sit there. There's no comparison between skin and the digestive system. Plus magnesium already has low bioavailability. You have to take a lot of it just to get enough into your bloodstream.
take a bath IN aspirn.
You dont crush epsom salts and put it against your skin! its dissolved in water, making it bioavialable, even better when it hot water. Also you soak for about an hour. You immerse yourself in a bath. Its not a quick shower.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
with headaches I use tiger balm ointment. You rub it in your temples. the menthol and camphor works. its absorbed in your skin. lie down for an hour or so.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
pharmacists dont really have much clue how herbal medicine works. sorry.
I know because pharmacists were never able to prescribe any drug that really worked better than a nice cup of tea and a hot bath

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I confess I ate a bit much yesterday so today I took it easy. Actually I didn't eat much at all and now I am starving lol, but it is too late to eat right now.:giggle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I confess I ate a bit much yesterday so today I took it easy. Actually I didn't eat much at all and now I am starving lol, but it is too late to eat right now.:giggle:
At our motel our Christmas dinner consisted of KFC. If you're starving Ruby feel free to raid your fridge. :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I confess
I didnt post any christmas cards this year
The post is just now so unreliable and expensive. So I hand delivered and just messaged other people. I used to post heaps when it was cheaper.

Though angel delivery is fastest....
seasons greetings everyone! thinking and praying for those of you in lockdown...snuggle up and get comfy in your mangers...the Lord knew what it was like in isolation. He had to spend his first birthday in a barn.