Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
looks delish M

My midninght confession is I keep trying to educate others on things outside their experience. But sometimes they fail to understand and I get annoyed at their inability to empathise or see it from the another persons point of view.

somethings break peoples hearts but the person doing the heart breaking doesnt even realise it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Is that some sort of omelet with tomatoes. onions, and mushrooms? It really looks scrumptious. For breakfast this morning I had a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl and some toast with peach preserves.
It is a naan bread layered with slivers of zucchini, meaty mushrooms, and thinly sliced onion, with thick slabs of mozzarella cheese under halved cherry tomatoes :D Onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasonings, and pink rock salt top it all off :) I bake it for close to 20 minutes @ 350 F to melt the cheese and crisp the bread :D

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Hi my name is Harry and sometimes late at night I get bored and end up watching at women on the internet modeling dresses, lingerie and sleepwear and swimsuits, etc ... I know it sounds kind of weird because they are modeling for women to buy. But no women ever write in. Men just give them nice compliments on the attire and that they want to buy it for their lady and thanks very much for taking the time and effort to model such cute outfits, and "you look great! Keep up the good work!"

YouTube has rules for posting these and they must follow them or get edited. ..
But I seriously want to buy nice dresses and such for a girlfriend, that is when I find one. I met a nice gal recently but neither of us had $5.00 to share a taxi so we said goodbye.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is a naan bread layered with slivers of zucchini, meaty mushrooms, and thinly sliced onion, with thick slabs of mozzarella cheese under halved cherry tomatoes :D Onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasonings, and pink rock salt top it all off :) I bake it for close to 20 minutes @ 350 F to melt the cheese and crisp the bread :D
It is certainly chock full of good stuff for sure.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi my name is Harry and sometimes late at night I get bored and end up watching at women on the internet modeling dresses, lingerie and sleepwear and swimsuits, etc ... I know it sounds kind of weird because they are modeling for women to buy. But no women ever write in. Men just give them nice compliments on the attire and that they want to buy it for their lady and thanks very much for taking the time and effort to model such cute outfits, and "you look great! Keep up the good work!"

YouTube has rules for posting these and they must follow them or get edited. ..
But I seriously want to buy nice dresses and such for a girlfriend, that is when I find one. I met a nice gal recently but neither of us had $5.00 to share a taxi so we said goodbye.
Kind of a sad ending to your story Harry.

O

Oblio

I thought Great Value was Canadian. My grocer carries it and I buy it often.

O

Oblio

Midnight confessions...I've been struggling with depression and insomnia since last November. I went through a painful and disappointing time, but the Lord's bringing me healing. I've been pouring my heart out to Him through song, and He's restoring me.
He's so faithful, isn't He? This group has helped me a lot. More and more, I'm feeling accepted. Thanks.

G

Godsgirl83

There's really not much choice where I'm at... Publix and Kroger are twice the price!
I hear ya.
I'm in a location that (THANKFULLY) has several choices.
BUT I have been in a place that was like what you described, and yeah Walmart was THE PLACE to be :)