Midnight Confessions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Why are you not still playing the game? Gotta have a 'lil fun in life don't you think?
My free trial ran out and I'm too cheap to pay $12.99 a month.

I suppose I could pay for another month more. I still had some quests to complete, like attending the Tea Garden Ball and finding all the Wheathearts, and I hadn't gone to all the locations on the resort.

I'm finishing some books first so that is my 'fun' relaxing thing to do. I just finished the Penguin books of Penguins, When Apples Fall, and I'm about to start Paradise Lost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
My free trial ran out and I'm too cheap to pay $12.99 a month.

I suppose I could pay for another month more. I still had some quests to complete, like attending the Tea Garden Ball and finding all the Wheathearts, and I hadn't gone to all the locations on the resort.

I'm finishing some books first so that is my 'fun' relaxing thing to do. I just finished the Penguin books of Penguins, When Apples Fall, and I'm about to start Paradise Lost.

Plenty of sites where you can play online games for free. armorgames.com is the one I frequent when I feel like playing online games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Plenty of sites where you can play online games for free. armorgames.com is the one I frequent when I feel like playing online games.
I'm good, I got plenty of books to read.
I picked up one today called 'The Riddle of the Titanic' non-fiction of course.
 
It probably still sank though.
It's an investigation into why. It could have been totally avoidable.

There was a cover-up. I don't think it was a mere accident. Of the people that survived, I don't think they could ever live it down - those that were culpable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Confession
I quadruple posted in the match game thread.

Or maybe even quintuple posted. I gotta stop that.

I should just post in ONE post all my thoughts in one long stream of conscious but with no spaces in between. So that way, if someone DOES want to ignore me, they can just say in response TLDR

However I don't think it will work. Everyone is supposed to have a turn right? But then how explain all those threads that are just wall-to-wall Lanolin posts? Maybe I'm just worrying about nothing and being neurotic.

Marriages are ending, people are dying and here I am trying to process stuff while others are like hey lets try and match people up! There is too much going on to think clearly.