I know a bunch of them. I tell you what they don't like..... sissies.Be careful guys... he might know a marine.
I wouldn't call her manly. She is hot.I suppose you could go for manly women who are weight lifters. Like this lady:View attachment 183987View attachment 183987
I don’t think so. I think she looks freakish- but that is my opinion.I wouldn't call her manly. She is hot.
Whatcha talkin bout, Willis? She looks like a woman that has a motor. Sexy to the core. Nothing easy about her level of training. If I met her, I'd be on her like a hobo on a ham sandwich.I don’t think so. I think she looks freakish- but that is my opinion.
Proverbs 18:22 (NLT) The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the LORD .
Proverbs 12:4
A worthy wife is a crown for her husband, but a disgraceful woman is like cancer in his bones.
Could you possibly have dug up a harsher quote? LOL
Sorry - I am divorcee and after a few years of analysis, have concluded that my ex-wfe was a woman of economics and not love, faith and sacrifice. - not saying I and my actions at the tine wasn't a factor.
What I am saying is, there is always more to martial breakup than a bad women or a bad man.
OP - are you divorced?
OP - are you divorced?
I think women who look like this are ugly. But beauty is subjective, of course. I don’t deny the fact that she had to work very hard to get like that, I just think it is very ugly. I think soft, feminine looking women are beautiful.Whatcha talkin bout, Willis? She looks like a woman that has a motor. Sexy to the core. Nothing easy about her level of training. If I met her, I'd be on her like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
Then again, I dig unusual women, regardless of what they look like.
I think a lot of young people are cursed with unrealistic expectation of marriage.. And sadly they are no given a more accurate picture of the reality of long term marriage by their parents and other elders..
Yes marriage can have it's blissful and deeply fulfilling moments.. But people are only human beings with all the inbuilt faults that fact implies.. To have a successful marriage will depend on how good the couple are at forgiving each others many future stuff ups temper tantrums and other flaws.. The other determining factor will be how good a couple is at communicating with each other..
Silent Treatment = Marriage Death..
Forgiveness = Marriage Death..
Being uncompromising = Marriage Death..
To enjoy the sunny days you got to weather the stormy days. there is no other way when being in a relationship with another faulty human being..