S
SantoSubito
Guest
Wait, what?
Mary was taken up into Heaven. Body and soul just like Enoch. How would we have her skull?
I believe he's referring to the skull of Mary Magdalene, and not Mary the Mother of God.
Wait, what?
Mary was taken up into Heaven. Body and soul just like Enoch. How would we have her skull?
I believe he's referring to the skull of Mary Magdalene, and not Mary the Mother of God.
I believe he's referring to the skull of Mary Magdalene, and not Mary the Mother of God.
Oh! I didn't realize we had her relics.
Yahweh has no mother. Mariam is the mother of Yeshua, or to you, God on earth. It is blasphemy to say Yahweh has a mother. I realize you both have files and files and references and references of man, but it seems the Bible is not one of your references.
And what is your theology doing collecting bones, like the skull of Mary Magdalene and other osteo-reliques? These practices sound more like sorcery than anything approaching the true worship of our Father, His Son, and His Holy Spirit. I do know this, come the reserrection, Yahweh needs no help from any theology in gathering all from the dust who sleep. I realize you teach each other that saints are appointed by your church and not Yahweh, and they are walking around heaven, and not sleeping. I believe saints are made by Yahweh, and they are comprised of all who come to Yeshua in spirit and truth. Does this mean non-sainted catholics will not be in Heaven? I don't think so myself, but there will be a flood of tears to wipe away, beginning with myself I am sure.
Read the quoted reference, Mary is referred to as the Mother of GOD, I give you she is the mother of God incarnate, however the Father has no mother. I hope this is understood. Yahweh bless and keep you..........What?
I don't typically care what denomination people are, but I am curious. Who is teaching that it is blasphemy to say Jesus had a mother?
Read the quoted reference, Mary is referred to as the Mother of GOD, I give you she is the mother of God incarnate, however the Father has no mother. I hope this is understood. Yahweh bless and keep you..........
And you make that distinction becaaaaause....
Someone suggested that God the Father was born of the Virgin Mary?
This thread is so full of strawmen.
I believe he's referring to the skull of Mary Magdalene, and not Mary the Mother of God.
Now what, you say? Having been told I misunderstood someone referring to Mary as the mother of God, then having demonstrated all reason in having said thus, then being told it is splitting hairs, I consider this of Satan, and in the name, Yeshua, I ask you stop this total flippancy regarding faith, Yahweh and His word.I read it.
Now what?
By assuming they meant God the Father and NOT Jesus Christ and arguing against that point, you have, my friend, engaged in a strawman argument.
I had it in mind not to bother with your petty remarks and totally thoughtless posts, however here is you burned strawman: When every catholic who says the "hail Mary," they pray to Mary saying "Holy Mary, mother of God," they do not make any distinction. Also, they ask her to pray for them, as if she is in the place of the One Mediator, Yeshua, or Jesus Christ to many. Now, I have seen your posts in the past, and from what you post it seems you just come to stir the tank. When you read the Word and base what you say on the Book that is the foundation of all who love Yeshua, come back and perhaps, if you are repented, you will interact in a more civil fashion. And this really is all I have for you today.
Wait, what?
Mary was taken up into Heaven. Body and soul just like Enoch. How would we have her skull?
Oh! I didn't realize we had her relics.
Where does it say that in the Bible? Also, your Orthodox Catholic, right? Maybe it was the Roman Catholic that believe they have it.
Please read the quote above here.
I don't think that invalidated her point at all. Yes it could have been phrased better but she made the distinction that Mother of God means Mary is the mother of Jesus, God incarnate in the flesh. No Catholic holds that Mary is the mother of the Trinity, but that she is the Mother of God because she gave birth to God incarnate in the flesh.