Moderators

  • Thread starter Thread starter Persuaded
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Anyone has a Facepalm picture?

I find it ironic that someone is complaining about being ignored, to a response of the person who is supposedly ignoring them....

Hmmm....I think the white wolf looks cuddly. Lol.
 
Anyone has a Facepalm picture?

I find it ironic that someone is complaining about being ignored, to a response of the person who is supposedly ignoring them....

Hmmm....I think the white wolf looks cuddly. Lol.

That makes no sense.
 
Here's a tip...

If you think someone needs to be banned, use the report button on 5 offensive posts. Be sure you aren't guilty of being divisive too or you will either be ignored or banned also.

If you need your account deleted, pm them...you will,be charged to reactivate.

So unless you really plan on never coming back, just take a break and stop logging in.....self control is a fruit of the Spirit.

12 hours is not that long to wait.

They are volunteers with lives....not everyone has all day to sit in front of a computer and babysit and mediate swabbles.

Moses had 70 men to help him. How many people come on this site compared to the Israelites?

Would be an interesting stat to know.....

Anyways, why do people feel entitled to others time and attention?

Do you donate money to help maintain the site?

Because it does cost money and people take that fact and the mods for granted.

Instead of thanks they get complaints.
 
Jesus hears, feels, sees the whole of us at all times, this connection
is all that anyone should truly care about first and fore-most in their
daily lives...His approval and our obedience to His Way is the center
of our existence, after conversion and forever after that.....

Love is the Key to continually be moving in Christ's direction -

PHIL. 1:9-10-11.
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

ACTS 24:16.
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

not always easy, but we will see ourselves progress when we get our priorities in His Order...
 
Jesus hears, feels, sees the whole of us at all times, this connection
is all that anyone should truly care about first and fore-most in their
daily lives...His approval and our obedience to His Way is the center
of our existence, after conversion and forever after that.....

Love is the Key to continually be moving in Christ's direction -

PHIL. 1:9-10-11.
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

ACTS 24:16.
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

not always easy, but we will see ourselves progress when we get our priorities in His Order...

Well said new.

Kudos
 

Actually you can report your own posts. I've seen a handful of users who have done it because they re-thought the wisdom of posting something after the fact.
Sheer nosiness now. BUT, are you up to telling what you do in that situation?

All I know is "banned" or something like a demerit, where the mods PM someone and tell them if this keeps happening, they will get banned. (There's a word for that, but I forget it.) Soooo, what do you do when it shouldn't be either, since the person reports herself -- point system wise? :confused:
 
It's moments like these that I really miss Abiding.
I've heard good things about Abiding. What would he/she do here?

(Hey, when I ignore someone, I usually really do ignore someone. So I'm only seeing one side of this story. Pretty funny. lol)
 
Abiding is dead now. Never got to know him, but have seen the word "deceased" under his user name..


I've heard good things about Abiding. What would he/she do here?

(Hey, when I ignore someone, I usually really do ignore someone. So I'm only seeing one side of this story. Pretty funny. lol)
 
Wow, Joseph, you certainly have some nerve speaking to Oncefallen like that. You DO realize he's pretty much the ONLY forum mod here, AND he's very busy with his own life, AND probably gets hundreds of PM's a day from users like you? Instead of moaning about his lack of response to your PM's, why not exercise a little patience instead. Or, go and PM a different mod. And don't be rude to Ariel, all she did was give you advice..
 
From what I've heard of Abiding, he's not dead. He's in Paradise with Jesus. New body included. :)

Mike was a wonderful guy. we who were blessed to know him miss him. he prayed with Ariel and gave her comfort.

and AMEN! we'll meet again. :)
 
I've heard good things about Abiding. What would he/she do here?

(Hey, when I ignore someone, I usually really do ignore someone. So I'm only seeing one side of this story. Pretty funny. lol)

He would have told me about ducks and water and made me laugh, prayed with me. Then asked me for advice about his crush who for such a strong guy in Christ still made him giddy and nervous like a teenager.

Looking back we spent hours talking about the Bible, how to deal with people, etc. He told me I took things too seriously sometimes.

i look at the more volatile members on the forum and think....hmmm I used to act and sound like that too.

Wow, thank God for mature and patient Christians who didn't give up on me.
 

Actually you can report your own posts. I've seen a handful of users who have done it because they re-thought the wisdom of posting something after the fact.

Sheer nosiness now. BUT, are you up to telling what you do in that situation?

I can't think of a situation where I have ever given someone an infraction for a post that they ratted themselves out on.