MODERN CHRISTIANS WORSHIPPING THEIR HEATHEN GODS--by tossing out the 7th Day Sabbath

  • Thread starter Thread starter ClaudiaT
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We should not push anyone
Jesus will lead everyone by his spirit

Not judging anyone concerning holy days and feasts means just that

some here on the website like to keep the feasts
some think they are done away with
Jesus says judge not, it is not a issue to argue over

we must however follow JEsus
Follow HIM!
The word of God.

some will not be part of the 144,000.
some will be part of the millions and millions who will go to heaven...
we dont know who
If God puts on your heart to keep the Sabbath, and follow JEsus everywhere,
well, then, follow him
If not and you have no desire to, then we are not to judge anyone
each has their path and God knows where that is

The 144,000 bride of Christ are those who follow Jesus all the way and will make herself ready to be with him for eternity everywhere he goes.

Everyone must have a relationship with JEsus
that is most important

Come back to your first love, and fall in love with him, that is important
Follow God and worship him , not a man.
HAppy Sabbath.
 
It always amazes me how the Christians who believe that you don't have to keep the Law of God can get away with saying whatever they want to, such as the thread in there where some person is accusing those who defend the 10 Commandment as being "Judaizers". But the minute someone on the other side does a little bit of plain speaking, they are swiftly accused of being "unloving" "angry" and everything else in the book.

I can only imagine what would happen in some of these chat rooms if John the Baptist were here today, and if he said some of the things that he said back in Christ's day, calling people VIPERS, and so forth... people would freak out and throw a fit. I have news for you. John the Baptist was not angry. He was just honestly telling people what's what, and that if they continued on pretending to be Follower's of God while not bearing fruit fit for REPENTANCE, that God would cut them down like an axe waiting to cut down an unfruitful tree.

But if it makes you feel better, accusing me of being angry, go right ahead. You are not little 5 year olds. You ought to be able to listen to some TRUTH.
 
But anyway, good bye, I know when I am not wanted. I can only pray that some of you see the light some day.
 
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
 
I like your plainness of speech. What biblical proof do you have that part of the Law was done away, and the (10 Commandmants) still stand?

I mean the cermonal laws were the ones that were done away?
 
But anyway, good bye, I know when I am not wanted. I can only pray that some of you see the light some day.
Leaving so soon? I was hoping for a couple of answers, but I guess those questions fell on deaf ears. Like Dcon (hey I like that;)
If it doesn't bother you think that is a good way to address you), I too would like to know where you go to church.
 
Well, Claudia wasn't much in the stamina department for a missionary. :)
 
But anyway, good bye, I know when I am not wanted. I can only pray that some of you see the light some day.

John the Baptist would not have given up so easily and there will always be (perceived) human emotions when the face cannot be read (if you will)....sometimes I get emphatic and it comes across as anger....again because we cannot read the faces of those who post.

"You are not little 5 year olds. You ought to be able to listen to some TRUTH."

You are not 5 either, and should be able to handle a little "heat" and "constructive criticism"
if you will, as the people who come in here study the word just as much as you do and as long as we are in sinful, fallen bodies that have been corrupted there will be different views of what the bible means....not that it justifies heretical teaching!

I say all this with no anger and no animosity toward you Claudia.
 
Leaving so soon? I was hoping for a couple of answers, but I guess those questions fell on deaf ears. Like Dcon (hey I like that;)
If it doesn't bother you think that is a good way to address you), I too would like to know where you go to church.

Doesn't bother me none hahahah just no reference to (rat killer) hahhahaha

Now if it is brown it's down (deer) and if it flies it dies (turkeys) hahhahhah
 
I like your plainness of speech. What biblical proof do you have that part of the Law was done away, and the (10 Commandmants) still stand?

I mean the cermonal laws were the ones that were done away?

This is the true commands of God, and the others are just branches. Every time a person doesn't do these commands, they will be doing what Eve has done by not obeying.

Romans 13:9
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

1 Corinthians 7:10
To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.

Ephesians 2:15
by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

1 John 3:23
And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

1 John 4:21
And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.
 
Sister Claudia is 100% correct, everything that she said is in the Word. The majority of christians are being deceived. That is why Jesus said that he has other sheep that are not of this fold John 10:16 and in Revelation 18:4 he calls his people out of Babylon. God has a true church (remnant) and it is known because they keep the commandments of God (all ten of them) and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Remember that God's people have always been in the minority when it comes to being saved from total destruction (Noah and his family, Lot and his family). If the devil deceived 1/3 of the holy angels in heaven why is so hard to believe that he is not deceiving most churches today. There are more false teachers today than ever, Jesus talks about it in Matthew 24. The 4th commandment is the most attacked commandment and as christians we should ask ourselves why. The Sabbath day of rest (Saturday) and marriage between a man and woman were created before sin and today they are the two most attacked institutions of God. The way was never lost, just corrupt by the "Mother church and her daughters" (Revelation 17:5)
 
This is why so many of us christians are confused. Sometimes you need to read more than one verse to get the context of the scripture and not just pick one verse to try and prove your fellow brother or sister wrong. Colossians 2:14-17 is talking about ceremonial laws, it tells us that in verse 14, 17, and 20. The ordinances, ceremonial laws which included animal sacrifice were nailed to the cross not the ten commandments. They were a foreshadow of Jesus Christ, an example. That is why they ceased when Jesus was crucified.
I thought this site was for the studying and discussion of God's Word by christians and those wanting to be christians, but their are a lot of people that get offended when the truth is presented or they treat this as some competition trying to out perform one another. We should be here seeking the truth, finding answers. Egos have no place in the discussion and edification of God's word. Yes some of us, go to churches or have beliefs that are not biblical, but when the truth is presented you should accept it and stop worrying about offending people. You and you alone will answer for you sins. Most christians do have the Pharisee attitude-rather do tradition and doctrine of men but not follow the commandments of God.
 
Sorry but I have in the past spent WAY too much time on forums like these, trying to explain things to people, and I learned the hard way that if someone doesn't want to know something, then there is nothing that I can say to get through to them. Even Jesus couldn't, and He was perfect.

Besides, I am in the process of writing a large book, and that is really what I ought to be doing, not wasting my time here.


I wrote these Bible verses down a long time ago, and learned my lesson well... and I am way past worrying what anyone thinks about me for leaving. I only care anymore what GOD thinks of me, He is the one who reads my thoughts and my heart. I have learned to discern the attitude of people when I am trying to explain something to them. This just saves me loads of wasted time' besides that, I feel I have already said plenty enough here on this forum in the little time I've been here (besides, I am not a masochist LOL!) You people have absolutely NO idea what I have endured over the years. I have served my time:

LEAVE THEM ALONE IF THEY REFUSE THE LIGHT

Daniel:12:10: Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Isaiah:56:11: Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

1Cor:2:14: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2Thes:2:10,11: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Matthew:15:14: Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Matthew:7:6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Prov:14:7: Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

Prov:23:9: Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Hosea:4:17: Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

Mk:6:11: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
 
I like your plainness of speech. What biblical proof do you have that part of the Law was done away, and the (10 Commandmants) still stand?

I mean the cermonal laws were the ones that were done away?

"Besides, I am in the process of writing a large book, and that is really what I ought to be doing, not wasting my time here."

I am told his word will not return void! I would never call that a waste.
 
Christ specifically said that we were not made for the Sabbath, but that the Sabbath was made for us. Do you honestly believe that God in His infinite wisdom and glory actually cares if I take my day of rest on Friday evening to Saturday evening? Or does He rather enjoy my wednesday day of rest or sunday day of rest, due to work or life? God wants a relationship, not a tyrannical mode of worship of "THIS DAY AND NO OTHER!!!!"
 
But anyway, good bye, I know when I am not wanted. I can only pray that some of you see the light some day.

Please don't go. Yes, there are always those that play devil's advocate in their spiritual blindness, but on the other hand many read the TRUTH and agree and add to your posts. But like you said about being a watchman and sounding the alarm, it is your (my) calling. Christians who are lawless will buck and tremble at TRUTH, but the seed is being planted and it is up to God to drag them in.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me "DRAW[SUP]G1670[/SUP]" him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

G1670
ἑλκύω, ἕλκω
helkuō helkō
hel-koo'-o, hel'-ko
Probably akin to G138; to drag (literally or figuratively): - draw. Compare G1667.

This is not in context but is still a spiritual truth: Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

You have been gifted in your sharing of the word of God in TRUTH. The whole Bible is still applicable today and your "voice" is needed in these last days.

Shalom
 
News Flash: Do you guys not remember the conflict Paul and Peter both had to deal with in terms of Jews and Christians. Throughout the Pauline Epistles and even in the Gospels, Christ taught that we are not obligated to fulfill the Sabbath anymore. Remember? The very reason why Christians met so early in the morning was because they...ummm...WORKED in the latter part of the day.
 
Sorry but I have in the past spent WAY too much time on forums like these, trying to explain things to people, and I learned the hard way that if someone doesn't want to know something, then there is nothing that I can say to get through to them. Even Jesus couldn't, and He was perfect.

Besides, I am in the process of writing a large book, and that is really what I ought to be doing, not wasting my time here.


I wrote these Bible verses down a long time ago, and learned my lesson well... and I am way past worrying what anyone thinks about me for leaving. I only care anymore what GOD thinks of me, He is the one who reads my thoughts and my heart. I have learned to discern the attitude of people when I am trying to explain something to them. This just saves me loads of wasted time' besides that, I feel I have already said plenty enough here on this forum in the little time I've been here (besides, I am not a masochist LOL!) You people have absolutely NO idea what I have endured over the years. I have served my time:

LEAVE THEM ALONE IF THEY REFUSE THE LIGHT

Daniel:12:10: Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Isaiah:56:11: Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

1Cor:2:14: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2Thes:2:10,11: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Matthew:15:14: Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Matthew:7:6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Prov:14:7: Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

Prov:23:9: Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Hosea:4:17: Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

Mk:6:11: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

I didn't realize that trying to lead people who (are in error) to the light of the truth was...as you put it....not wasting my time here.

Just saying that is.........
 
Hi brother lookuptoseeJesus.
I copy your statement, so what do you mean by no organize church doing what God want. Is your church and Claudia church include?

so
no

there are no organized churches doing what God wants

why are you so surprised?
 
Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. Since when did the MAJORITY ever determine what is TRUTH? I go by the WORD OF GOD, not by what the MAJORITY is doing.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Why do you think that God is calling HIS PEOPLE out of Babylon?

Its because they are IN IT, and do not know it. Revelation chapter 18.

Why do you think that Jesus is telling HIS PEOPLE, the Laodicean Church, that they THINK that they are rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing, when in reality they are poor, blind, and naked and in need of the White Raiment, the eyesalve so they can see, and the pure gold tried in the fire? They do not have the actual righteousness of Christ. The Bible says b"e not deceived it is they that DO righteousness that are righteous."

Its because the MAJORITY of those who claim to be HIS PEOPLE are blind.

We are living in the END TIMES. When the Disciples asked Jesus What will be the sign of the end of the world and of your coming, He said Take heed that ye be not deceived.

In the Book of Timothy we read that in the Last Days PERILOUS times will come, men will be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, and they will have a FORM of godliness, denying the power thereof.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Romans 6:1-3
6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
[SUP]2 [/SUP]God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Why do you think that Bible has so much to say about this? its because the Bible Writers KNEW that so many would get it WRONG.

Please tell me what are born right here right now of? How do you walk?