U
And don't give me this tripe where you play both sides of the fence and one minute claim its alright to steal, murder, commit adultery with your neighbor's wife and do every other abomination under the sun, then the next minute claim oh no we just wouldn't do that cause we are Christians. You are either allowed to do that sort of thing or you ain't. The Bible says you ain't. You just now read it. PERIOD!
I just spent the last few days trying to convince a pack of intelligent Atheists that just because there are so many hypocritical so-called 'Christians' that act just like worldlings, that this doesn't mean that ALL Christians are that way. Its people like YOU that turn others away from Christ. They are not stupid, they have eyes to see the whited sepulchres everywhere who are professing to serve the Lord.
perhaps I am missing somthing but God is God, and he won't stop being God just because I was doing stuff in the woods instead of a church on sunday, I still spoke to him was with him in nature. In my opinion people over complicate things. God is God and doesn't change just cos there is a change in the week.
I Love God with all my being and it saddens me to see all the misplaced zeal and anger in this thread.
I by no means am against going to church on whatever day you go. What I am against is the boasting. I meant where is your faith. In a day, or the cross.
That's what we end up with when you have LAW with no grace.you misunderstand it was not aimed at anyone just the spirit of condemation in this thread.
you misunderstand it was not aimed at anyone just the spirit of condemation in this thread.