Molar tooth paining

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends my right molar tooth is paining.
please pray that tooth be healed and pain be gone.

Thank you!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
1 Peter 2:24

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Friends my right molar tooth is paining.
please pray that tooth be healed and pain be gone.

Thank you!
Cut up a garlic clove and bite down on it with the sore tooth and hold it there for 15 minutes or more. It will take out the inflammation. Worked for me.

L

loverofjesus27

Praying for you brother that your teeth be relieved and health be restored in Jesus name.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
With a prayer on the lips and a hammer in the hand we proceed on any petition.

It is certain you brush your teeth. In my old age I have learned if I develop any
pain in a tooth, I brush it especially vigorously, and this alone seems to take the
pain away after a while........perhaps it will work for you, but if you have an absess
you should see a dentist.

If this helps you may also rinse your mouth with salt water, and a weak solution
of hydrogen peroxide and water.....not strong. These rinses should be performed
separately.

I have already prayed for you L85, but we are allowed to Do practical approaches
also.

May you be well. In the name of Jesus I pray this for you and the family...j

L

loverofjesus27

I’ve never had anything on teeth except braces. The banana peels work wonders for yellow teeth or the glue of the braces.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Levi's teeth are quite white and clean.......he has a molar giving him pain.......that is the problem, and he will conquer it in Jesus Christ, I believe, amen.