Moon... TONIGHT

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willie-T

Banned
Feb 7, 2015
22,418
413
0
It is TONIGHT, September 27, 2015.

The total lunar eclipse will last about one hour and 12 minutes, according to NASA. It will be seen in North and South America, as well as Europe, Africa, parts of West Asia and the eastern Pacific.

However, skywatchers can camp out early for the partial lunar eclipse, which will begin at 8 p.m. ET in the United States. As the planet's shadow dims the supermoon, this will create dramatic viewing opportunities for observers. The eclipse will reach its peak during the 10 o'clock hour, giving the supermoon a reddish, copper-like hue. The event should end after midnight.
 
here's a very nice set of maps & animations to let you know what you can see from where & at what time.

http://shadowandsubstance.com/

if the Lord hadn't made an orderly universe, which follows laws, we couldn't predict things. so the fact that knowledge like in the link exists is a testament to creation glorifying our Creator and His characteristics, which is understanding, not confusion, and just law, not chaos!

also if the earth were flat this would be an impossible event (you know who you are, lol)
;)
 
here's a very nice set of maps & animations to let you know what you can see from where & at what time.

http://shadowandsubstance.com/

if the Lord hadn't made an orderly universe, which follows laws, we couldn't predict things. so the fact that knowledge like in the link exists is a testament to creation glorifying our Creator and His characteristics, which is understanding, not confusion, and just law, not chaos!

also if the earth were flat this would be an impossible event (you know who you are, lol)
;)

The world's not flat?!?!?!?
 
it is totally cloudy here in north Georgia ( u.s) and I am bummed about not able to see this awesome event ( live anyway).
 
50 % chance of showers here. The weather forecaster said we would not be able to see the lunar eclipse. I'll at least look. You never know.
 
It's clear skies here where I live in Missouri. My wife and I plan on sitting out on our deck and watching it. May even light up the fire pit and have some friends join us!
 
HaHa

I'm bout to nap thru this moon...y'all know what I'm sayin'?

I am wore out deep cleaning the house all day
Lol
If the booger man come out
Somebody PM me...and I whoop eem

Lol....love y'all
Enjoy the night
God bless ya
 
Now I'm hungry for potato pancakes, haven't had 'em in years. They're best with chopped onion in the batter. Yes, maple sappy goes well with regular pancakes.

Oh, yeah! Thin and crispy around the edges. (You can do the same thing with grits.... poured thin in a pan, and chilled in the fridge prior to frying.)
 
Now I'm hungry for potato pancakes, haven't had 'em in years. They're best with chopped onion in the batter. Yes, maple sappy goes well with regular pancakes.

Personally, I prefer waffles to pancakes but my favorite are blueberry.

Btw, thanks for the rep I sure do appreciate it God bless you
 
Oh, yeah! Thin and crispy around the edges. (You can do the same thing with grits.... poured thin in a pan, and chilled in the fridge prior to frying.)

Yum!

Lol thread derail
It's grits....TONIGHT


:) sorry
Lol I'm out fellers :p
 
Personally, I prefer waffles to pancakes but my favorite are blueberry.

Btw, thanks for the rep I sure do appreciate it God bless you

You're quite welcome. We make our waffles on a waffle iron. Blueberries go well with them. Strawberries too.