The world's not flat?!?!?!?
It's kind of flat where I'm standing.
Kefa
You're quite welcome. We make our waffles on a waffle iron. Blueberries go well with them. Strawberries too.
It's kind of flat where I'm standing.
Kefa
Is the earth shaped like a pancake?
it is totally cloudy here in north Georgia ( u.s) and I am bummed about not able to see this awesome event ( live anyway).
I wanna be too cool
And be the first to stick a plastic pink flamingo yard ornament up on this moon
Lol that's what I would do
Maybe put a 76 Pinto on blocks on the moon
Class it up a bit lol
yeah same here (western SC - bet i'm not actually too far from you!). it's been nothing but drizzle for days, no sign of letting up. like seattle.
but Violet gave us a good link to watch a realcast![]()
I wanna be too cool
And be the first to stick a plastic pink flamingo yard ornament up on this moon
Lol that's what I would do
Maybe put a 76 Pinto on blocks on the moon
Class it up a bit lol
9:15 here in Pa. Full moon, but no red yet.
Sadly the clouds will not allow me to view it!![]()
That's exactly what it looks like here now.
"Somehow, I am thinking that your yard stopped being unique a long, long, time ago..."No way! Then my yard wouldn't be unique.