More and more I'm considering Ron DeSantis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ethan1942

Jul 23, 2022
The actions of Govenor DeSantis as executive of Florida are more and more impressing me very positively. While I've voted for Trump twice and will a third time if he is the nominee against a Democrat in 2024, I'm beginning to hope Trump changes his mind about running in 2024.

I am so turned off by Trump's foul language in the rallies and then his playing the God-honoring candidate at the same rally(James 1:26, 3:10,11). Governor DeSantis has shown a maturity and decency in office and stands up for traditional, biblical values. I wonder how many are having this rethink about Donald Trump? I know we are not choosing a Pastor or Theologian as President, but yet the 'public mouth' reveals so much about a man.

Ethan1942

Jul 23, 2022
The actions of Govenor DeSantis as executive of Florida are more and more impressing me very positively. While I've voted for Trump twice and will a third time if he is the nominee against a Democrat in 2024, I'm beginning to hope Trump changes his mind about running in 2024.

I am so turned off by Trump's foul language in the rallies and then his playing the God-honoring candidate at the same rally(James 1:26, 3:10,11). Governor DeSantis has shown a maturity and decency in office and stands up for traditional, biblical values. I wonder how many are having this rethink about Donald Trump? I know we are not choosing a Pastor or Theologian as President, but yet the 'public mouth' reveals so much about a man.
I watched Donald Trump in his rally in Wisconsin tonight and it seems he toned down the foul language. Hopefully he has gotten the message and this was not just a temporary caution in his language.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
What foul language? Who is to say what we say behind closed doors? Both sides love to run their mouths.
I think DeSantis can wait for his time as POTUS which is not now. However a lot of the right would love for him to be Trumps running mate and that thought doesnt offend me.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021

I've been thinking about DeSantis ever since Florida took over Disney's special tax district.

Trump's a joke. I recently saw an interview with him where he asked why he should repent. He said he's done nothing to repent of; he's doing everything right. He mocks God by claiming to be the "chosen one" and makes fun of the Lord's supper. If Trump runs, I'm staying home.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
I've been thinking about DeSantis ever since Florida took over Disney's special tax district.

Trump's a joke. I recently saw an interview with him where he asked why he should repent. He said he's done nothing to repent of; he's doing everything right. He mocks God by claiming to be the "chosen one" and makes fun of the Lord's supper. If Trump runs, I'm staying home.
Then you'll just another yes vote for the demoncrats.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ron DeSantis is my choice for president in 2024. Right now, he's my only choice. Hopefully, Trump won't run and mess up the nominating process.

R

RichMan

Trump cannot win.
If he runs again the Dems will stay in power.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Trump cannot win.
If he runs again the Dems will stay in power.
Who would be able to defeat Trump? Like Biden, he is just too old. He would be 78 at the time of his inauguration. Too old. Some Dem said it best -it's time for a generational change. True for either party.

R

RichMan

Who would be able to defeat Trump? Like Biden, he is just too old. He would be 78 at the time of his inauguration. Too old. Some Dem said it best -it's time for a generational change. True for either party.
Trump has a lot of followers but also has a lot of people who will not/cannot vote for him.
I do not see Bidden running again.
The only hope this nation has of defeating the woke Dems, is for Trump to announce very soon he will not run.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Trump has a lot of followers but also has a lot of people who will not/cannot vote for him.
I do not see Bidden running again.
The only hope this nation has of defeating the woke Dems, is for Trump to announce very soon he will not run.
I agree and hope that it does happen.

Ethan1942

Jul 23, 2022
What foul language? Who is to say what we say behind closed doors? Both sides love to run their mouths.
I think DeSantis can wait for his time as POTUS which is not now. However a lot of the right would love for him to be Trumps running mate and that thought doesnt offend me.
Trump has always used foul language but it had become increasingly worse. If he continues using variations of the "f" word in rallies, I'll vote one of the other parties, but not Democrat. I actually believe the USA is already lost. It is evidenced clearly by so many things, but one major thing is women taking over the lead. The church knew and taught, and world history for thousands of years showed, God put men in the leadership position, in the rule:

"Then he said to the woman, 'I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.'” Gen. 3:16 NLT.... compare to Gen. 4:7 and you see the NLT tranlation makes it clear.
then there is the following when God described judgment on Israel
"My people—children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you, and confuse the course of your paths." (Isa 3:12, NRSV) that judgment on Israel over the entire passage mirrors what we see in the USA, and the west in general.

Trump said at the rally last night that he was a strong supporter of the woman's movement... I believe the country is lost because of the church, the apostate churches of today. If 2 Chron. 7:14 was sincerely obeyed by us, the church, maybe revival could come. But churches are either so anti-God and anti-Bible, or they can't get their mind off this heresy of Christian Zionism, Dispensationalism and their focus on Christ rejecting Israel. I know I'll get a lot of 'thumbs up on this'! LOL

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I actually believe the USA is already lost.
At the moment it has indeed been lost. The culture was is over and Satan has won, regardless of the protestations of those who insist that if we just get the right politicians in office things will get better. The problem though is the politicians come from the same corrupted culture as everyone else.

I believe our responsibility as believers is to stop trying to rescue the culture and start living and sharing the good news, the good news that can save a person's soul. Maybe then we will see people start to repent and call on Him. Hopefully, as the tribulation starts to ramp up, people will start taking God's word more seriously.

R

RichMan

Do you actually think that any demoncrat can win against Trump without stealing the election? If so I have a bridge to sell you.
Some Trump supporters cannot understand that he is not seen as the savior by most of us.
Many votes for him in the past were really votes against Hillary and Bidden.
Have never liked the man. Never have trusted the man. He is all about himself.
So, stealing the election this time will not be necessary.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Some Trump supporters cannot understand that he is not seen as the savior by most of us.
Many votes for him in the past were really votes against Hillary and Bidden.
Have never liked the man. Never have trusted the man. He is all about himself.
So, stealing the election this time will not be necessary.
You have a very distorted view of Trump but lets go with you're statement "Many votes for him in the past were really votes against Hillary and Bidden"
So why wouldn't there be even more votes against ALL demoncrats after what they have been shoving down Americans throats since the theft of the last Presidential election?

R

RichMan

You have a very distorted view of Trump but lets go with you're statement "Many votes for him in the past were really votes against Hillary and Bidden"
So why wouldn't there be even more votes against ALL demoncrats after what they have been shoving down Americans throats since the theft of the last Presidential election?
No, you Trump worshipers have the distorted view of Trump.
Many that voted against Hillary and Bidden will just stay home next time.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
2Ch_7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

R

RichMan

2Ch_7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Israel would not and neither will this sinful nation.
Judgement is coming soon.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020

I couldn't care less who runs in '24. they're all "Pigs in a Poke" - run of the mill HACK Politicians. I'll vote for the ones in the RED pokes, though. The "Blue ones" all seem to be pretty worthless. We've got the Irish/Mexican Blue phony running against Abbot in Texas, and since ALL major Texas cities are "Blue", he may actually make it in. Fortunately in Texas, the "Railroad Commissioner" is the most powerful office, and the Governor isn't of too much importance.