Mosquito Problem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, in our area people are suffering from Malaria caused by the mosquitoes, but among the types of Malaria, Brain Malaria is commom here.

Can you pray that all the mosquitoes be gone away from our house and area. Let no one in our family and others here suffer from Malaria but God heal and bless us all
Thanks! .

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
I will pray, definitely :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Praying for the mosquitoes to be gone from your area and that for those afflicted by these conditions to receive effective medical treatment.

Feb 28, 2016
what you need to do Levi, for your own home and when you go out: is mix up a
mixture of alcohol, T-Tree oil, vinegar and some peppermint oil =
you can spray in the air where you are, and you can spray yourself, or,
you can get an 'essential oil Diffuser', if you use this, it's very, very, effective in contained
spaces...and if you do some research, you will find that there are several 'essential oils',
for just about 'anything'...
the 'PUREST that you can get,(research this also), and get what you can afford-
many of these 'oils' KILL mold & mildw, and other pests to a great extent that
greatly harm us...

we have had amazing results with the right combinations that we have found for ourselves,
through 'trial and error', and dedication, because hub and I want to stay as fit and healthy
as we can, as we daily desire to become better warriors for Jesus Christ, today,
tomorrow, and for always...we can't run to fast anymore, but we can still walk forward as
best as we can...

Last edited:
L

loverofjesus27

Mosquitoes be gone in the wonderful name of Jesus. Amen.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m sorry to hear that, Levi. I know how concerning this must be for you. Be assured of my prayers for you, your family, and your community. Remember that God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He prove Himself your protector and sustainer in many tangible ways. Grace and peace to you!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying Levi

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I hate mosquitoes even more than I hate spiders.. lol

Lord, please rid this area of all the disease carrying mosquitoes.. In Jesus' name, amen.

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Levi, when we get to heaven we will finally understand why God created mosquitoes. Do you have netting? We used to send mosquito netting around the world- there was a world-wide mission where people could donate money to provide netting to communities like yours. If anyone knows of this organization, please post so perhaps we can get some help for our friend Levi.
Lord God, please provide a firm breeze through Levi's community- a breeze that will blow the little insects away from the children. May You provide relief and help for the sake of the people, and may You be glorified as we see you work- Amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thanks Didymus, i have purchased one mosquito net, which we use during sleep. i have not heard of this mission, if any missions can provide mosquito net it will be a relief some extent from mosquitoes, may be some needy people will be saved from the mosquito bite and its diseases.

Last edited:

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
I just did a search, and all of the "mosquito net specific" missions are focused on helping Africa, not India. Praying for God to send a cool stiff breeze across the land to blow them away!