Most Christians are ignorant of Gods word concerning diet and lifestyle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Watch this 3 minute video

[video=youtube;4Oqkho-e-7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oqkho-e-7Y[/video]

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
And with no offense to those who love to read, research, watch or listen to stuff (books, journals or online), sometimes because we have read or watched a lot, we think we do know a lot. But many times when those things are not aligned or congruent with God's word, that is where the problems arise. We begin to trust in fitness regimens, sports, medication, whatever...but He always wants us to return to what His word says.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Joseph,

I don't see the video. Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?

SAS

Jan 18, 2014
................I don't get what you wanted people to see... comment on..o.0

Will his book be about eating real food.. not from a can.. or processed...
To eat fresh foods which are fresh in season's.. ie fruits in summer.. squash in the Fall..

What... WHAT was the point of this vid!!??????????

I am getting flash backs from a past Supervisor..
I would go to her seeking answers/clarification on something,
There would be a communication...

But I would walk away think what was the point of that,
She answered nothing.. like politicians do soooo well.

Anywhoo Blessings.. I do need sleep,
Maybe my brain has dropped the ball.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
catchy thread title.

;)

Feb 28, 2016
................I don't get what you wanted people to see... comment on..o.0

Will his book be about eating real food.. not from a can.. or processed...
To eat fresh foods which are fresh in season's.. ie fruits in summer.. squash in the Fall..

What... WHAT was the point of this vid!!??????????

I am getting flash backs from a past Supervisor..
I would go to her seeking answers/clarification on something,
There would be a communication...

But I would walk away think what was the point of that,
She answered nothing.. like politicians do soooo well.

Anywhoo Blessings.. I do need sleep,
Maybe my brain has dropped the ball.
======================================
get some sleep..

this message is very well explained...

S

Sherril

Great truth thank you for sharing..You know I think most of us really do no what foods are good for our health and what foods bring strength into our body, as not in robing us from life and good health...but yet for me I need to change more of the way I eat to be built up as to serve my lord as best I am able to be.......Love in Christ Sherril....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Great truth thank you for sharing..You know I think most of us really do no what foods are good for our health and what foods bring strength into our body, as not in robing us from life and good health...but yet for me I need to change more of the way I eat to be built up as to serve my lord as best I am able to be.......Love in Christ Sherril....:rolleyes:
Unfortunately it is my experience that most people, Christians or otherwise, upwards of around 97%, do not really know what a biologically healing, chemically altering diet is.
The sad part is that the diet is simply stated in the first chapter of the bible.

Feb 28, 2016
Thanks, JD,
for thinking about and caring for everybody, this is a virtue really...GBY...

often real 'truth-tellers', are persecuted or just plain ole ignored - that's fine,
the seeds have been planted...

and yes, a lot of times when we are led to share, it's not taken very well by some -
this is their time to think about how well they are taking care of their 'Blessed-Temple?!?!?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Mr JD...I have been looking for you on here lol, hey I found you :D...I am in desperate need for advice about my eating...I am type 2 diabetic and just had my bloods done and my sugars have gone up to 7.8, and also my cholesterol has gone up to 8 and I am truly at my wits end...I do not eat high carb often, now and then I may have a treat, but these last months I have been eating a lot of fruit mainly because it was summer time, but this has obviously caused a rise in my bloods so now I want to start from scratch and just don`t know what to do...I have prayed to God for guidance and I know His food is best, but not all food I eat is good for me in this body of mine, can you please help me in anyway possible, I do not understand much medical words, just maybe a few things what you know will help stable my levels, as for the cholesterol, I do not want to touch the statins, I have researched about them and it`s not nice, I just need some help, I feel as if I have gone round the whole mountain these past 4 years and ended up where I started but now on 4 metformin a day, I feel so helpless on what to do :(...Any advice would be greatly appreciated...xox...

student

Jul 20, 2010
Thank you...I like it.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Hi Mr JD...I have been looking for you on here lol, hey I found you :D...I am in desperate need for advice about my eating...I am type 2 diabetic and just had my bloods done and my sugars have gone up to 7.8, and also my cholesterol has gone up to 8 and I am truly at my wits end...I do not eat high carb often, now and then I may have a treat, but these last months I have been eating a lot of fruit mainly because it was summer time, but this has obviously caused a rise in my bloods so now I want to start from scratch and just don`t know what to do...I have prayed to God for guidance and I know His food is best, but not all food I eat is good for me in this body of mine, can you please help me in anyway possible, I do not understand much medical words, just maybe a few things what you know will help stable my levels, as for the cholesterol, I do not want to touch the statins, I have researched about them and it`s not nice, I just need some help, I feel as if I have gone round the whole mountain these past 4 years and ended up where I started but now on 4 metformin a day, I feel so helpless on what to do :(...Any advice would be greatly appreciated...xox...
Hi Rosemary

This is what I wrote in response this past mid June if you recall:

"RoseMaryx. I will pray for you. I very much hope things work out for you.

There is a lot of confusion out there about diet. I can certainly understand the frustration and pain some may experience.
I will not go into a long commentary about diet.

Suffice to say, most people do not understand what dietarily needs to be done to bring the body into biological healing. I can understand that too. I had very bad allergies and ulcerative colitis when I was younger. I thought I was eating well but it just got worse. I was just blessed by God to meet someone who was a Christian and had a deep insight into God's natural laws.

I am a geek about this and have been doing it for 25 years, went to school to study biology and physiology and nutrition, and I am still learning.

Some miss it by inches, but it's like jumping from one roof to another and missing by inches. Miss it by 3 inches or 3 feet, you missed it. The analogy is about allowing the body to phase into biological healing.

God bless you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a diet that will help you that I posted on this site a while back that is biologically healing:

Morning meal:
Pick only one.

1. Fresh fruit (up to 1 pound). Use a variety of fresh fruits from morning to morning. Can mix with up to 2 oz of raw nuts (soaked or not) one half hour later.
or 2. Fresh vegetable juice. (8 to 12 oz). Can be followed by 4 oz of raw unsalted nuts (soaked or not).
By fresh vegetable juice I mean juice that either you made in your juicer and drank within a half hour or a juice that was made at a juice bar in front of you that you drink in a half hour or juice that you purchased from a store that was extracted with a low speed juicer and that was made in the previous 2 days and that you drink within 12 hours or less. Obviously organic ingredients are always preferred. And with some people who may have certain health issues mandatory.
3. Whole grains (use only grains without glutton). That means no cereal, or bagels, etc. The whole grain only. Up to 4 oz. Steamed (better) or cooked in water. Quinoa and buckwheat are best ( they are really seeds, not grains) or millet or brown rice.
4. Granola that is glutton free and raw and that uses no sweetener. Up to 4 oz.
5. Smoothies or shakes that contain only fruit that are fresh. Up to 1 pound of fruit. Do not add protein powder. Can use water or fresh juice as a base. Can add up to 4 oz of fresh raw nuts. Prefer no sweeteners used. Fruit is already sweet. Do not mix dried fruits like dates and raisins and figs with citrus fruits.

Lunch:
These first 3 should be a part of every lunch.
1. Fresh vegetable juice. (6 to 12 oz)
2. Large green salad. Should consist of lettuce (try to stay away from iceberg lettuce, it is low in nutrients), cucumber, celery, peppers, plus 2 additional veggies you like. They all have to be raw. Nothing cooked. You can add a moderate amount of a high quality non corn or vegetable oil. Use your own vegan and raw dressing only. Very few dressings sold in the stores are any good. It is better you try to eat it as oil and dressing free as possible, if you can.
3. Pick 2 or more and eat as much as you want without overeating. Again, if you can eat it as plain as possible it is better. But I know some people have to add some tasted, so try Himalayan salt, and Tumeric or Cumin or a small amount of nutritional yeast. This is not the same yeast as bakers yeast.
If your still hungry after the above 3 helpings, pick only 1 other dish from below.
1. Raw unsalted nuts. up to 4 oz.
2. Brown rice, buckwheat, millet, Quinoa. The millet and brown rice should be steamed, or second best is boiled in water. The buckwheat and quinoa can be soaked in water for about 12 hours and then drained and eaten raw, or can be steamed or boiled. Or a helping of a glutton free pasta.
3. Acorn, butternut or spaghetti squash. Raw of steamed. You can make your own sauce of vegan and raw ingredients or buy a good quality sauce. A hint: usually if any thing you buy in the store has more then 4 or 5 ingredients, and /or are comprised of foods that you know are no good, or have elements in them that you can not pronounce or you know are synthetic foods, do not buy it.
4. Lentils, lima beans, or chick peas, or any high quality bean. Buy them raw and soak them yourself. In the winter you can also make a great soup with the beans mixed with fresh veggies if you like.
5. A glutton free bread that makes a avocado , lettuce and tomato sandwich.

Dinner:
1. Fresh Vegetable juice (again) 8 to 12 oz.
2. Large green salad . Same basic ingredients as lunch salad.
3. Steamed veggies. Pick 2 or more. Same as lunch, don't over eat on them.
And pick 2 from below if your still hungry after eating the first three.
1. Raw unsalted nuts, up to 4 oz. Sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, almonds, pecans and cashews are all good, among some others.
2. A non glutton pasta. Again, choice a high quality sauce or make your own.
3. White or sweet potatoes. Sweet is healthier. Or yams. Do not mix with any protein, vegan or animal. And do not mix with any oil. Mixing with oil and/or protein causes fermentation among other problems. Add some Himalayan salt if you like, and healthy condiments if you like.
4. Brown rice (or millet or quinoa or buckwheat) and beans. 2/3 rice and 1/3 beans. Do not over eat. No oil added. You can add a high quality sauce that has not oil. And Himalayan salt and/or healthy condiments. Like with all of these dishes, do not over do it with the salt and condiments.
5. Fish. 4 to 6 oz. Steamed is best. Can broil or bake. Absolutely no shell fish. Can add oil if you like.
6. Chicken. ORGANIC GRASS FED ONLY. Steamed, broiled or baked. Can add oil. 4 to 6 oz
7. Turkey. ' " " " " " " " " " " ". 4 to 6 oz. Can add oil.

Do not mix starch and animal protein in the same meal.
Do not eat animal protein more then 3x a week.
No GMO's. Ever.

There is about a 10% margin of error on this plan. In other words, about every ten meals, or every 4th day, you can have something, a snack, or a small meal, that is off of it. But I am not talking about going out and eating a whole pizza or a 16 oz well done streak, or a whole quart of Haagen Dazs ice cream, or 3 bags of potato chips or a super large order of french fries. Use your common sense. If your relatively healthy. If you are with a serious or moderate disease, you will need to stick fairly close to it. Some ailments you would have to go on a stricter routine to induce biological healing.

You can do as little as one veggie juice a day, but not less. I would recommend ast least two.

The closer a healthy person sticks to it, the sooner they will see benefits. You may detox, in fact almost definitely will detox, on this diet. It may last a few weeks and be unpleasant. You may think the diet is not working because you will be feeling worse for a few weeks. But I assure, that is just part of Gods process of ridding your body of all the junk you put in it for the last 10, 20, 30 years. It's worth it to go through it, because you'll come out on the other end in considerably better health, almost all of you, no matter how healthy you may be now.

Most people are going to lose, if they are not overweight, from 5 to 20 pounds, depending on your frame and height. If your overweight, however many pounds you think your overweight, then your probably going to lose that plus another 5 to 20 pounds.

If you are considering doing this, keep in mind you may experience intense family or friends pressure. Be prepared. Pray. Make it a spiritual issue. I can just about guarantee you that if you make this a life style that you will not only experience seen and unseen healing, but your spiritual sensitivity and mental alertness will increase.

Your skin and hair and nails are going to improve. Your eyes may look brighter. You will have more energy. I am not exaggerating about these things.

NEVER microwave or grille.

One last VERY IMPORTANT key to this diet, and actually any healthy life style:,Do not eat past 7pm, really 6pm is even better. leave a gap of at least 12 hours between your dinner and breakfast, with not other meals or snacks in between. that means make it a habit. Every single day.
If you can once and a while or even more have a space of 15 hours between meals, that is even better. Your body will operate much more efficiently if you do this.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or to PM me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, here are links to 3 threads that I have posted on here in the last 8 months or so that explain some of this in detail. I am guessing you may have read some of these.

http://christianchat.com/natural-he...-health-issue-asked-me-about-diet-regime.html

http://christianchat.com/natural-health-forum/153881-coming-off-insulin-type-1-diabetes.html

http://christianchat.com/natural-health-forum/150315-general-dietary-info.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM,

You are probably going to have a lot of questions now and as you go forward if you decide to do this.

This plan will get you results, almost for sure. It scarcely fails for anyone. Almost everyone sees at least decent if not dramatic improvement.

Let me know here or PM me, either works for me, if you have any questions.

God bless.

Last edited:

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Rosemary

This is what I wrote in response this past mid June if you recall:

"RoseMaryx. I will pray for you. I very much hope things work out for you.

There is a lot of confusion out there about diet. I can certainly understand the frustration and pain some may experience.
I will not go into a long commentary about diet.

Suffice to say, most people do not understand what dietarily needs to be done to bring the body into biological healing. I can understand that too. I had very bad allergies and ulcerative colitis when I was younger. I thought I was eating well but it just got worse. I was just blessed by God to meet someone who was a Christian and had a deep insight into God's natural laws.

I am a geek about this and have been doing it for 25 years, went to school to study biology and physiology and nutrition, and I am still learning.

Some miss it by inches, but it's like jumping from one roof to another and missing by inches. Miss it by 3 inches or 3 feet, you missed it. The analogy is about allowing the body to phase into biological healing.

God bless you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a diet that will help you that I posted on this site a while back that is biologically healing:

Morning meal:
Pick only one.

1. Fresh fruit (up to 1 pound). Use a variety of fresh fruits from morning to morning. Can mix with up to 2 oz of raw nuts (soaked or not) one half hour later.
or 2. Fresh vegetable juice. (8 to 12 oz). Can be followed by 4 oz of raw unsalted nuts (soaked or not).
By fresh vegetable juice I mean juice that either you made in your juicer and drank within a half hour or a juice that was made at a juice bar in front of you that you drink in a half hour or juice that you purchased from a store that was extracted with a low speed juicer and that was made in the previous 2 days and that you drink within 12 hours or less. Obviously organic ingredients are always preferred. And with some people who may have certain health issues mandatory.
3. Whole grains (use only grains without glutton). That means no cereal, or bagels, etc. The whole grain only. Up to 4 oz. Steamed (better) or cooked in water. Quinoa and buckwheat are best ( they are really seeds, not grains) or millet or brown rice.
4. Granola that is glutton free and raw and that uses no sweetener. Up to 4 oz.
5. Smoothies or shakes that contain only fruit that are fresh. Up to 1 pound of fruit. Do not add protein powder. Can use water or fresh juice as a base. Can add up to 4 oz of fresh raw nuts. Prefer no sweeteners used. Fruit is already sweet. Do not mix dried fruits like dates and raisins and figs with citrus fruits.

Lunch:
These first 3 should be a part of every lunch.
1. Fresh vegetable juice. (6 to 12 oz)
2. Large green salad. Should consist of lettuce (try to stay away from iceberg lettuce, it is low in nutrients), cucumber, celery, peppers, plus 2 additional veggies you like. They all have to be raw. Nothing cooked. You can add a moderate amount of a high quality non corn or vegetable oil. Use your own vegan and raw dressing only. Very few dressings sold in the stores are any good. It is better you try to eat it as oil and dressing free as possible, if you can.
3. Pick 2 or more and eat as much as you want without overeating. Again, if you can eat it as plain as possible it is better. But I know some people have to add some tasted, so try Himalayan salt, and Tumeric or Cumin or a small amount of nutritional yeast. This is not the same yeast as bakers yeast.
If your still hungry after the above 3 helpings, pick only 1 other dish from below.
1. Raw unsalted nuts. up to 4 oz.
2. Brown rice, buckwheat, millet, Quinoa. The millet and brown rice should be steamed, or second best is boiled in water. The buckwheat and quinoa can be soaked in water for about 12 hours and then drained and eaten raw, or can be steamed or boiled. Or a helping of a glutton free pasta.
3. Acorn, butternut or spaghetti squash. Raw of steamed. You can make your own sauce of vegan and raw ingredients or buy a good quality sauce. A hint: usually if any thing you buy in the store has more then 4 or 5 ingredients, and /or are comprised of foods that you know are no good, or have elements in them that you can not pronounce or you know are synthetic foods, do not buy it.
4. Lentils, lima beans, or chick peas, or any high quality bean. Buy them raw and soak them yourself. In the winter you can also make a great soup with the beans mixed with fresh veggies if you like.
5. A glutton free bread that makes a avocado , lettuce and tomato sandwich.

Dinner:
1. Fresh Vegetable juice (again) 8 to 12 oz.
2. Large green salad . Same basic ingredients as lunch salad.
3. Steamed veggies. Pick 2 or more. Same as lunch, don't over eat on them.
And pick 2 from below if your still hungry after eating the first three.
1. Raw unsalted nuts, up to 4 oz. Sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, almonds, pecans and cashews are all good, among some others.
2. A non glutton pasta. Again, choice a high quality sauce or make your own.
3. White or sweet potatoes. Sweet is healthier. Or yams. Do not mix with any protein, vegan or animal. And do not mix with any oil. Mixing with oil and/or protein causes fermentation among other problems. Add some Himalayan salt if you like, and healthy condiments if you like.
4. Brown rice (or millet or quinoa or buckwheat) and beans. 2/3 rice and 1/3 beans. Do not over eat. No oil added. You can add a high quality sauce that has not oil. And Himalayan salt and/or healthy condiments. Like with all of these dishes, do not over do it with the salt and condiments.
5. Fish. 4 to 6 oz. Steamed is best. Can broil or bake. Absolutely no shell fish. Can add oil if you like.
6. Chicken. ORGANIC GRASS FED ONLY. Steamed, broiled or baked. Can add oil. 4 to 6 oz
7. Turkey. ' " " " " " " " " " " ". 4 to 6 oz. Can add oil.

Do not mix starch and animal protein in the same meal.
Do not eat animal protein more then 3x a week.
No GMO's. Ever.

There is about a 10% margin of error on this plan. In other words, about every ten meals, or every 4th day, you can have something, a snack, or a small meal, that is off of it. But I am not talking about going out and eating a whole pizza or a 16 oz well done streak, or a whole quart of Haagen Dazs ice cream, or 3 bags of potato chips or a super large order of french fries. Use your common sense. If your relatively healthy. If you are with a serious or moderate disease, you will need to stick fairly close to it. Some ailments you would have to go on a stricter routine to induce biological healing.

You can do as little as one veggie juice a day, but not less. I would recommend ast least two.

The closer a healthy person sticks to it, the sooner they will see benefits. You may detox, in fact almost definitely will detox, on this diet. It may last a few weeks and be unpleasant. You may think the diet is not working because you will be feeling worse for a few weeks. But I assure, that is just part of Gods process of ridding your body of all the junk you put in it for the last 10, 20, 30 years. It's worth it to go through it, because you'll come out on the other end in considerably better health, almost all of you, no matter how healthy you may be now.

Most people are going to lose, if they are not overweight, from 5 to 20 pounds, depending on your frame and height. If your overweight, however many pounds you think your overweight, then your probably going to lose that plus another 5 to 20 pounds.

If you are considering doing this, keep in mind you may experience intense family or friends pressure. Be prepared. Pray. Make it a spiritual issue. I can just about guarantee you that if you make this a life style that you will not only experience seen and unseen healing, but your spiritual sensitivity and mental alertness will increase.

Your skin and hair and nails are going to improve. Your eyes may look brighter. You will have more energy. I am not exaggerating about these things.

NEVER microwave or grille.

One last VERY IMPORTANT key to this diet, and actually any healthy life style:,Do not eat past 7pm, really 6pm is even better. leave a gap of at least 12 hours between your dinner and breakfast, with not other meals or snacks in between. that means make it a habit. Every single day.
If you can once and a while or even more have a space of 15 hours between meals, that is even better. Your body will operate much more efficiently if you do this.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or to PM me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, here are links to 3 threads that I have posted on here in the last 8 months or so that explain some of this in detail. I am guessing you may have read some of these.

http://christianchat.com/natural-he...-health-issue-asked-me-about-diet-regime.html

http://christianchat.com/natural-health-forum/153881-coming-off-insulin-type-1-diabetes.html

http://christianchat.com/natural-health-forum/150315-general-dietary-info.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM,

You are probably going to have a lot of questions now and as you go forward if you decide to do this.

This plan will get you results, almost for sure. It scarcely fails for anyone. Almost everyone sees at least decent if not dramatic improvement.

Let me know here or PM me, either works for me, if you have any questions.

God bless.
Thank you so much Joseph, I finally found the thread...God bless you and thank you once again for taking time to post all this...xox...

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
No sugers, no grains. You need to be in ketosis. You can cure type 2 diabetes with diet.

Feb 5, 2017
Minimalise caffeine intake (even decaf has caffeine remember), quit sugar as completely as possible (check the labels, here in the UK this is clearly stated), go organic as possible (although more expensive), and spend time in the fresh country air!

Hamilton

Nov 26, 2018
And with no offense to those who love to read, research, watch or listen to stuff (books, journals or online), sometimes because we have read or watched a lot, we think we do know a lot. But many times when those things are not aligned or congruent with God's word, that is where the problems arise. We begin to trust in fitness regimens, sports, medication, whatever...but He always wants us to return to what His word says.
Mar 09: I understand what you are trying to say, internet experts may not be so.

But we need to be clear that there is good and bad information online. And from my perspective if the good information is true, to me it comes from God because He is the creator of all that is true and good.

Take as an example Crossfit, it is neither good nor bad. As a strength and conditioning program, it offers valid methodology. The application is what may get someone in trouble: too much weight too fast, improper form, and a perfect recipe for injury is obtained.

But smart dosefication of just the right amount of weight and volume, can help you a lot toward beating metabolic syndrome, to control weight, to improve bp, etc.

Part of christian stewardship is taking care of our physical body, right diet and exercise is of great help, but we must take action responsible and do the program smartly. Commit your way to the Lord and trust in Him, and He will safeguard you in your keep in shape regime.

Of course, up keeping of body should not become an obsession.

Just a different angle for reflection.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
If one develops healtjy life style, like eating well, where it morphs into a habit, like prayer, or reading the bible, it need not become an obsession.
It's a actually easier to instigate then prayer as a part of one's life because it's more about what you dont do the do.
Just leave out all the junk; all the processed foods...
Your body will do the rest of the work for you.

Hamilton

Nov 26, 2018
If one develops healtjy life style, like eating well, where it morphs into a habit, like prayer, or reading the bible, it need not become an obsession.
It's a actually easier to instigate then prayer as a part of one's life because it's more about what you dont do the do.
Just leave out all the junk; all the processed foods...
Your body will do the rest of the work for you.
Right on JD. Do you work out? can you share with us your programming? please visit the "Exercise thread" in Natural Health forum so you can share with us how you program.

Nov 26, 2012
Right on JD. Do you work out? can you share with us your programming? please visit the "Exercise thread" in Natural Health forum so you can share with us how you program.
I think the problem that most people have when developing a program is not considering cause and effect. We really should reverse engineer when it comes to health and fitness. The finish line needs to be clearly defined; whether it is to be fastest, strongest, sexiest or even just be in optimal homeostatic balance. Since we are all very different, each diet and exercise plan should be tailored to be effective.