Mother of 9/11 Pilot Mohammed Atta Believes he is Alive in Guantanamo

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PollyAnna

Banned
Sep 6, 2016
273
2
0
[h=1]Hmmmm......


Mother of 9/11 Pilot Mohammed Atta Believes he is Alive in Guantanamo[/h]



sept11-640x415.jpg
SETH MCALLISTER/AFP/Getty

by Breitbart Jerusalem11 Sep 2016190









[h=2]MADRID (AFP) – The mother of Mohammed Atta, one of the kamikaze hijackers who destroyed the World Trade Center, says she believes her son is alive at the US prison in Guantanamo Bay, in an interview published Sunday in Spain.[/h] Bozaina Mohamed Mustafa Sheraqi told daily newspaper El Mundo that Atta — one of the masterminds behind the September 11, 2001 attacks — was the victim of an elaborate US plot and had done nothing wrong.
“He is alive and this is the message I send my son. I think he is in Guantanamo. Son, I want to see you before I die. I am 74 and I live with the hope that you have survived. I know you never did anything wrong and you never could have done what they say you did,” she told the newspaper by telephone from Cairo where she lives with her two daughters.
The United States “is hiding the truth. They are the ones who designed this attack to spread the idea that Islam is terrorism. They selected people with Arab passports to blame them and, at the same time, our nations and divide us,” she added.
The newspaper said it was the first interview which Bozaina has granted since 9/11.
Atta’s family has long claimed they believe he had nothing to with the attacks and was alive.
After Mohammed Atta was first identified as one of the 19 hijackers of 9/11, his late father — a lawyer also named Mohammed who died in 2008 — flatly denied it, even claiming his son had phoned him from an undisclosed location the day after the attack.
But after the 2005 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus, the elder Atta appeared to have accepted the loss of his son.
When a CNN producer talked to him shortly after the London bombings, he boasted that his son’s heroism had marked the advent of a 50-year religious war and demanded $5,000 (5,600 euros) for a televised interview.
He said the money would go towards funding another attack in London. CNN declined the interview but reported the conversation on its website.


Breitbart.com
 
Sadly, if he was alive the day after 9/11 it's a safe assumption that he's dead by now. If her claims are true, there is no way the US would risk leaving him alive.
 
sad... but in a world that is curropted by evil and torn apart by war, what do we know is the truth?
 
I guess she missed the part where the radical Islams rape, torture and kill thousands of innocent people. Oh let's not forget the be headings that are video recorded. I don't think any one religion is perfect and I don't think all Muslims are bad people, but those radicalized Muslims are bat poop crazy and don't have regard for anyone's life. I don't know about her Son, as a Mother I'd believe the best of my children too. I can't stand the USA planned this. I wish I could block just these threads. It really makes me angry.
 
Well, I've read that some of the hijackers HAVE been proven to be alive still. But who knows? Obviously the mother has a reason for thinking her son is still alive..
 
Yup some disgruntled fedex workers got some box cutters and jumped on a plane lol :rolleyes: and flammable passports survive 1000* heat and a 3000ft fall and are miraculously discovered unharmed.......
 
Hmmmm......


Mother of 9/11 Pilot Mohammed Atta Believes he is Alive in Guantanamo






sept11-640x415.jpg
SETH MCALLISTER/AFP/Getty

by Breitbart Jerusalem11 Sep 2016190








MADRID (AFP) – The mother of Mohammed Atta, one of the kamikaze hijackers who destroyed the World Trade Center, says she believes her son is alive at the US prison in Guantanamo Bay, in an interview published Sunday in Spain.

Bozaina Mohamed Mustafa Sheraqi told daily newspaper El Mundo that Atta — one of the masterminds behind the September 11, 2001 attacks — was the victim of an elaborate US plot and had done nothing wrong.
“He is alive and this is the message I send my son. I think he is in Guantanamo. Son, I want to see you before I die. I am 74 and I live with the hope that you have survived. I know you never did anything wrong and you never could have done what they say you did,” she told the newspaper by telephone from Cairo where she lives with her two daughters.
The United States “is hiding the truth. They are the ones who designed this attack to spread the idea that Islam is terrorism. They selected people with Arab passports to blame them and, at the same time, our nations and divide us,” she added.
The newspaper said it was the first interview which Bozaina has granted since 9/11.
Atta’s family has long claimed they believe he had nothing to with the attacks and was alive.
After Mohammed Atta was first identified as one of the 19 hijackers of 9/11, his late father — a lawyer also named Mohammed who died in 2008 — flatly denied it, even claiming his son had phoned him from an undisclosed location the day after the attack.
But after the 2005 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus, the elder Atta appeared to have accepted the loss of his son.
When a CNN producer talked to him shortly after the London bombings, he boasted that his son’s heroism had marked the advent of a 50-year religious war and demanded $5,000 (5,600 euros) for a televised interview.
He said the money would go towards funding another attack in London. CNN declined the interview but reported the conversation on its website.


Breitbart.com

isalm is evil and terror is one of it's Jiadist tools.. So in the end it is irrelevant if her conspiracy belief is correct or not.. The proof of the evil of islam is clear to most of the world who have not been brain washed by the liberal PC media..
 
Pretty much every terrorist attack in history has been Islamic. But 911 wasn't....riiiiiiight.
It's just a ridiculous premise that our own government murdered thousands of their own citizens and think they would keep it secret.
Bill Clinton couldn't even cover up a sexual affair
The cognitive dissonance is real
 
The need for an artificial/perpetual boogeyman is real as well :P it's always "those" people over there.....they fail to realize that when the index finger is pointing outward there are three fingers pointing back lol
 
Pretty much every terrorist attack in history has been Islamic. But 911 wasn't....riiiiiiight.
It's just a ridiculous premise that our own government murdered thousands of their own citizens and think they would keep it secret.
Bill Clinton couldn't even cover up a sexual affair
The cognitive dissonance is real
I guess you are unaware how corrupt the government is. 9/11 was a false flag by the US government. Plus even building experts said the towers shouldn't have fell the way it did. It was a controlled demolition but if you want to believe the lies the media tells you that's your choice.
 
911 was in retaliation to our foreign policy in the middle east. We were warned repeatedly to stay out of the Middle East and to leave them the expletive alone. But No One Believed that Bin Laden make good on his threats.
 
911 was in retaliation to our foreign policy in the middle east. We were warned repeatedly to stay out of the Middle East and to leave them the expletive alone. But No One Believed that Bin Laden make good on his threats.

It's not a good idea to allow Middle East terrorist to dictate US foreign policy.
 
I guess you are unaware how corrupt the government is. 9/11 was a false flag by the US government. Plus even building experts said the towers shouldn't have fell the way it did. It was a controlled demolition but if you want to believe the lies the media tells you that's your choice.
You say that as if Muslims could not have planted the explosives. Hmmm.
 
911 was in retaliation to our foreign policy in the middle east. We were warned repeatedly to stay out of the Middle East and to leave them the expletive alone. But No One Believed that Bin Laden make good on his threats.
Bin Laden didn't cause 9/11 that's a lie the mainstream media has been brainwashing the masses with. The media will only tell you what they want you to know. Including making up lies & proclaiming it as truth. You have the right to your own thoughts and opinions but unfortunately your falling for their lies
 
What we need to be griping about is the fact that our government covered up the fact that Saudi Arabia was actually behind 911. I wonder why we are allies with such a human rights BEEEEP hole....oh yeah.....oil