movies forum ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 15, 2024
I have some Christian movies titles I would like to share in a thread but I do not see a forum for movies.Which is the best forum to post them ?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I have some Christian movies titles I would like to share in a thread but I do not see a forum for movies.Which is the best forum to post them ?
Hi Grizzo, welcome to CC!

We don't have a specific forum for movies, but you might want to post your thread in Miscellaneous or the Family Forum, depending on the audience you're wanting to target.

Hope that helps and we look forward to see your thread, along with any others you'd like to contribute in the future!

Don't be discouraged if takes a bit to show up, most threads need to be approved and since this is done by hard-working volunteers, it might take a little time. :)