Mum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Please pray for my mum. She had cancer and today found out that some bleeding she’s had recently isn’t normal. They say it’s a sign of cancer and she will need more tests.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh no, dear one. Heavy sigh... I am so sorry to hear this. Yes...

in Jesus Precious Name, I lift up your Mum, her doctors, and yourself. Lord, bring healing and comfort. We thank you Lord...amen.

Hugs from a far. .❤🙏

T

tasha66

I am so sorry to hear that.
My prayer for you:
Dear Lord please help this this person's Mum get better from cancer, and have the right treatment to try and stop it spreading, and to help her heal soon. Amen.
I hope she gets better soon.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m very sorry to hear about your mum’s health. I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand and provide strength in a miraculous way. May He bless you and your family with His grace and peace at this time.

Isaiah 53: 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

T

tasha66

How is your Mum LCS? Did she get all of her tests done? Keep us updated.
I hope she's feeling a wee bit better today.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for love_comes_softly's mom's complete healing from bleeding and cancer. Lord bless her with a good heslth. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Thank you everyone for your prayers and kindness!! @tasha66 We are still waiting to hear from the doctor, they were thinking we should hear from them to schedule more tests, today or tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

S

SanderB

Hey, I may be three years late. Is everything all better now for your mother in 2022? Came across this post randomly. God bless LCS.

- Alex

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Thank you all so much for your prayers. All praise goes to God, mum was completely healed and has remained cancer free after her treatments and surgery. She goes for a scan next month. It’s been years now. Praise the Lord!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
praise the Lord
Keep our mums healthy Lord knows we need them here!

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.
Luke 2:1, 4-5