My dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

Please pray for my dad he has high blood pressure. God give him peace and reassurance.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please pray for my dad he has high blood pressure. God give him peace and reassurance.
I have said a prayer for dad's blood pressure to be restored to a safe and healthy level and for God to give your dad peace and reassurance about this and other areas of your dad's life that he may suffer anxiety from.

A

AuntieAnt

Praying with you for your father, dear.

faithful God.jpg

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for loverofjesus27's dad, let you touch and heal him, yes Lord let his high blood pressure become normal. Bless with your peace, reassurance and good health. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Sure sister,we'll pray for your dad, and God will touch, be strong sis, don't worry,i hope and pray he'll be safe :) God bless you.

Dear heavenly father,
Here we're all praying for LOVEROFJESUS27 sis dad health Lord, she need you father, please touch her father right now and help them Lord. be with them strengthen them Jesus, bless you ,fill them with joy and peace. in Jesus name Amen Amen Amen.

Dec 26, 2017
I agree with you in prayer for your Dad and I pray the peace of Jesus rests on you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings LoverofJesus - I pray that the lord hears your/our prayers for your father and that he blesses your father with a good doctor who can prescribe suitable medications to help him manage his high blood pressure.
I pray that your father recognizes and adopts a healthy lifestyle obo of himself and all of his family members who love him so dearly.
For the past 12 years I have been taking Maxide (Triamt/hctz) to help me manage my high blood pressure/hyper-tension.
God Bless you and your father...

K

kittycat7

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.