My Daddy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My mom just called me. Daddy called her from the hospital, he wants her and all us kids to come down. He has something he wants to tell us, but we have no clue what. Although I think I know. :( Please pray.. I've got a feeling today is NOT gonna be a good day for any of us..

Aug 7, 2016
God bless you, and your family Sister.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
My mom just called me. Daddy called her from the hospital, he wants her and all us kids to come down. He has something he wants to tell us, but we have no clue what. Although I think I know. :( Please pray.. I've got a feeling today is NOT gonna be a good day for any of us..
It may not be easy sis, but God has your back. He has all the strength you need. Prayers for you and your family.

L

loverofjesus27

That is heartbreaking blue. Let it all be for the best. The will of God.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just got home. Daddy was sitting up in the chair next to his bed. He had some episodes during the night so they moved him back down to ICU. His color is good, and his sense of humor is intact. :) He is hooked up to IV's and monitors and is on 3 or 4 different drips right now. The doctors' goal right now is to get him off the IV's, and back to taking oral pills again. They are "cautiously optimistic" that he can go home in 4 or 5 days, if nothing bad happens in the meantime.

He told us he loves us, and told us where important papers and such are, in case something does happen and he's gone. Please keep praying. Daddy is closer to getting out of the woods, but he's not there yet.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

student

Jul 20, 2010
Dear Father God,

Strengthen Blue ladybug's Father that he would rally and overcome this malady. Bring him home to his family and strengthen him in all things of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Feb 14, 2018
Prayers are with you and your family

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray bless this prayer blue_ladybug, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Prayers for your dad, you and your family.

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for the update on your dad, friend. Be assured of my prayers for him and your entire family. I know it’s not easy for you and your family to see him go through this. May God be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Hugs!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I know you lite up his heart as you do many here with unconditional love. Father in the name of Yeshua Jesus your son, praying healing, health, and love to flow into his spirit, immune system, and lots of hugs from family members.

Mar 31, 2016
praying that your dad gets better and for you and your family through this difficult time

K

kittycat7

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying for healing for your father, and that God will add many more years to his life.