My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
so. it's 8:05 in Sydney now? 5:05 here

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Lol Australians love to shorten words. Maybe we should start a new thread? Different words around the world.
The west of Australia is two hours behind the east of Australia.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
where are in? I am in the central U.S.
We tend to shorten words and sentences here as well.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Ooooh that looks so good. And your pics are fabulous. I have no idea what oat milk is, but I will search it out. You are so inspiring. Just reading your posts helps me to keep on keeping on with healthy eating and juicing. Thank you!

P.S. Have you ever used no fat, no sugar yogurt in juicing?
Hi Cyndy...
Anything that says no fat is full of sugar , to eat something like yogurt etc without the fat would make you sick from the taste , so to disguise the taste , they load it with sugar , fat is not the problem , sugar is , so if you eat yogurt , eat full fat...

I juice my fruits , so I am getting the natural sugars from them , I do not touch sugar , my one meal a day is fully plant based , no additives , not preservatives , as I am healing my body , hence the juicing...

Thank you for your kind comments , they are very encouraging to me , glad we can lift each other up , praise the LORD and thank You Jesus \:)/...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Afternoon juice , it is warm today , so this watermelon is very refreshing...
I use glass bottles and keep in fridge if I am juicing the night before I drink it , certain plastic bottle let off chemicals when in use , so I avoid using them...
I also juiced the rind from the melon as lots of goodness is held in the rind...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I see goji berries there as well! I just might plant a few of them here, do you raise them? What variety?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I see goji berries there as well! I just might plant a few of them here, do you raise them? What variety?
No I bought them ...
Yes , grow your own , I put mine in my chia pudding in the fridge overnight , they become really soft...
Do you like growing things , are you into gardening ?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Kind of, I have planted some trees, we had a hard winter and very wet spring so everything is late this year, my tomato plants look pretty pathetic and spindly, I am getting a few tomatoes so that is encouraging. Starks nursery has a deal on goji berry bushes, you have inspired me to perhaps get a couple of them, I hear they are very tolerant of cold winters. The ones with really big berries are much higher price, so will probably get the lower priced ones.
And some asparagus, purple asparagus, it is sweeter.
Can you garden? I think of Australia as dry, and most of the population in Perth.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
good grief Rosemaryx! It might be 3 A.M. there! do you ever sleep???

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Kind of, I have planted some trees, we had a hard winter and very wet spring so everything is late this year, my tomato plants look pretty pathetic and spindly, I am getting a few tomatoes so that is encouraging. Starks nursery has a deal on goji berry bushes, you have inspired me to perhaps get a couple of them, I hear they are very tolerant of cold winters. The ones with really big berries are much higher price, so will probably get the lower priced ones.
And some asparagus, purple asparagus, it is sweeter.
Can you garden? I think of Australia as dry, and most of the population in Perth.
Well am fortunate in England because we do tend to get the four seasons , unless we get a heatwave , then it is back breaking for me carrying water cans out to the garden to give them a drink , my hose does not fit correctly to the sink tap and I bought adapter from amazon , but it just flopped , so this year I am just growing my strawberries , blackberries , and raspberries and flowers in tubs , my back goes easily , so gardening is out of the question now...

Ii have a very small front garden outside my kitchen window , the gold finches and robins are bringing their chicks to feed from the feeders , they gather under the butterfly tree , so I have a few tubs out there to , like Rosemary , mint and lillies...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
good grief Rosemaryx! It might be 3 A.M. there! do you ever sleep???
LOL...Yes , I mostly lay my head down around 9.pm , I watch some docs , than put on a sermon , normally asleep by 12.30 and up around 7.30 am...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Well am fortunate in England " huh? I thought western Australia???

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
"Well am fortunate in England " huh? I thought western Australia???
Nope...England , the other lady who comes in here is from Australia , you were chatting about the barbie , and you posted the dolls lol...xox...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sis,Rosemary 😊 I love your thread Thank you ❤ yay i also love to try to drink/eat healthy your thread is a great encouragement for me 😍 I prepare beetroot,carrot,celery,ginger,lemon,apple and cucumber juice in alternate days...(i prepare this my own i am not following any healthy juice recipes) 😂 it doesn't taste good but i feel like they are healthy 😂 i prepared this one today 😊 View attachment 199423
Looks yummy. I may need a straw to slurp it down.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Made a little pot of Chia-seed pudding , made also with oat milk , let is set for a few hours , it was delicious , and packed with goodness...

There used to be Chia pet commercials on the telly.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ruby123 is from the land down under! Now I get it! Thank you Rosemaryx.
blessings to all

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's a toy that has chia seeds on it. After you water it stuff that looks like grass grows on it.
1560808923543.png