My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

no, this is interesting and helpful, thank you. "munching gets to me, i need to chew gum, that is a help, and drink water, so often I mistake thirst for hunger and munch when I should drink water.
I was recently reading about the mistake we make of mixing hunger and thirst signals. I had started doing that a while back, drinking water when the "hungry" signal went off and it did seem to help. Time to get back into that habit.
SO PROUD OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I got up this morning and instead of grabbing a pop to jolt awake, I grabbed some strawberries that were cut up / left over from the kids smoothies yesterday and the handful of blueberries that are getting ready to turn and threw them into a pitcher of water. Slowly sipping it, well now it's been about 2 hours since I made it and the flavor is nice! Subtle sweetness, maybe a little more fruit next time, but just wanted to use it up so it wouldn't go bad.

G

Godsgirl83

G

Godsgirl83

Thank you for your kind comments , I truly appreciate them...
And all of us learn through our mistakes...
I made a huge blunder last week , and yes I have learned by my mistake , instead of blending my soup I made , I used my whisk LOL , you can only imagine the mess :D...

The funny thing was , when I realised it was spraying everywhere , I turned it off by the mains , took out the whisks , put them back in and tried again , only to make matters worse , it didn't dawn on me until the next day that it was my hand blender I should of used , not my batter whisk :giggle:...xox...
I can see myself doing something like this, probably have before, lol

G

Godsgirl83

Hi all...
Today I blended my fruits and made my little favourite snack pot which is chia seeds , goji berries , made with Hazelnut milk...
I woke up feeling achy and tired from the gym yesterday , so I am resting today in bed...I have realised that when changes happen in our life , it takes the mind sometime to catch up , so rest is good for this...

looks so nummy! Yes defiantly give yourself some rest!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Oh boy! Take 1 day away from the computer (to do stuff with the kiddos) and miss so much, lol. (I have spent all morning catching up on everything from CC yesterday, lol)

SO (I have read on ahead here a little, but I'll back up and reply little at a time)
Another wonderful example of how different cultures interpret things, lol.
My first impression was also that maybe Rosemary didn't want all these replies. Then I read:
"and all of you who have taken time to comment has given me so much encouragement to help towards pushing through..."
and I thought "ok she likes the replies. Then I read:
I guess what I am saying is , I do not want to bore you , but it is a place where I am using for my personal needs...xox...
and I was like :unsure:.

I concluded that Rosemary just wants a place to write about her stuff and just wants people to know she's doing it! And if they find this boring, well to bad, they don't have to read/stick around!
Rosemary, thank you for sharing all this with us. you are very informative and encouraging.
I started doing the same with my thread in the ladies room. Part of me stopped b/c I had the same thoughts "is this boring people" but then decided "oh well" The main reason I stopped posting on it is b/c I actually stopped with what I was doing. Life and time getting in the way again. But I may start again soon.
Anyway I'm glad you choose to share with us! I don't find you boring at all!
GG...I am so happy you read and understood my post , the journey is so more exciting coming in here and meeting you all , my brothers and sisters in Christ , and I really do appreciate your comments , and I do not mind one bit if anyone just wants to have a discussion about anything lol , it makes it more interesting , so thank you once again...

We are told in the bible that we should lift each other up , I could not lift up anyone if I kept it all to myself...
All the glory to God Amen...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Praise Jesus! I follow a similar way,my A1C is 5.3.Blessing continue to your efforts!
Hi sister...
WOW , that is a good A1C , I hope I get that low...At the moment , mine is 7.2 , but over the past six yrs , it has gone from 10.something , and now down to 7.2...
Will be having my bloods done again in about 6 weeks , so I am looking forward to that , and the great thing is , my doctor is supporting me...
And yes , all the glory to God , because without Him leading me on this health journey , I would crash like I normally do , but His hand is keeping me up...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...
Today I am making little muffins , first attempt so hopefully they come out as the picture Ii have in my head :giggle:...
The house is smelling very nice from the spices , will post the outcome soon...All natural ingredients...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
aren't you the lady who bakes that wonderful looking loaf that makes my mouth water?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
aren't you the lady who bakes that wonderful looking loaf that makes my mouth water?
@shittim ...Did you read my reply to your post about sugar , I was saying I use xylitol also because it does not spike me...It comes from the Birchwood tree sap , how amazing is that , and it is natural , and very good for gums and teeth...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Well my muffins turned out quite well , although a tad bit dry , will use more coconut oil next time...
This time I used golden sultanas , with my fave goji berries and mixed seeds...
Then I juiced watermelon , pomegranate seeds & beetroot , now that was really refreshing...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
yes I did read your message about xylitol, and I appreciated it, I know they called it a natural sweetner, didn't grasp at first how something with a name like a test tube creation could be natural. Thank you for sharing, and your muffins look GREAT, cant see them being dry from here! lol!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
yes I did read your message about xylitol, and I appreciated it, I know they called it a natural sweetner, didn't grasp at first how something with a name like a test tube creation could be natural. Thank you for sharing, and your muffins look GREAT, cant see them being dry from here! lol!
Posted my muffins , they are very nice...Post above...xox...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I had a juice today. I placed spinach, orange, pear, cucumber, soy milk and icecubes in the nutribullet and it was yum. The sweetness of the fruit was balanced with the spinach and cucumber and the ice cubes made it nice and cold to drink. I drank it in front of the heater as it is freezing in Australia :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

they look nummy! And nope, don't look dry at all, actually on my screen they look a little glossy/shiny which to me always indicates soft;)

G

Godsgirl83

I had a juice today. I placed spinach, orange, pear, cucumber, soy milk and icecubes in the nutribullet and it was yum. The sweetness of the fruit was balanced with the spinach and cucumber and the ice cubes made it nice and cold to drink. I drank it in front of the heater as it is freezing in Australia :LOL:
that sounds like a good combo!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
We have have had the wettest June in 15 years according to the news but we really do need the rain as there has been droughts in the last few years so not a bad thing. I am just whinging ;)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
wet here as well, just got to pray with my newspaper couple, here at 5:30 in the morning, he has been attacked by the enemy with diabetes, Jesus very nature is that we be well and restored.
I like to eat a few broken up green coffee beans, they increase the metabolic rate, warm me right up in just a few minutes, green coffee beans contain chlorogenic acid, after they are roasted the chlorogenic acid goes away. 1/4 tsp is all it takes.