My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Had a lovely day in the LORD yesterday...
Church service was really uplifting , then went and had lunch with some brothers & sisters in Christ...

Came home and made this lovely desert , mock chocolate & banana ice cream , and it was delish...

The cream is lovely , made from rolled oats , perfect for someone like me who has high cholesterol , it satisfied my sweet tooth...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
💓 Praise God for this wonderful report...🙏
Doctor rung me a little while ago to give me the results of my blood sugars for diabetes & cholesterol levels , and I have fantastic news about the diabetes and not so good news about the cholesterol...
Two and half months ago when I cried and prayed to God and asking Him for guidance on how and what can I do to lower my sugars , this verse from the bible came up and I took it
Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food
And with that I ran with it , and today I am told that I will always be diabetic , but as I stand now , I am none diabetic , my numbers have gone down on my blood count to 4.3 ☺️ , but if I go back to eating my mostly healthy way , it will come back and bite me , and I get that...So the juicing has worked for me , my pancreas has and is healing , again praise the LORD...
My cholesterol on the other end is still high 7.5 , even though I have cut all dairy out , so he is asking me very firmly to go back on the statans or else I could have a heart attack/stroke , I told him I will go on the 20g , but not be put back on the 80g , and we will see how that works , but for now I am rejoicing in the good news...
I will see my lady doctor in a few days to discuss my diabetes meds being reduced , I hope this is the next step , one day at a time 🙏

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you for the good news and once more the awesome picture of your healthy creation.
Spoke with a man yesterday who has been diagnosed diabetic, he wasn't real keen on Watermelon and fruits saying "sugar is sugar and watermelon is sugar" I'm really liking watermelon season. How much exercise do you fit in each day?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you for the good news and once more the awesome picture of your healthy creation.
Spoke with a man yesterday who has been diagnosed diabetic, he wasn't real keen on Watermelon and fruits saying "sugar is sugar and watermelon is sugar" I'm really liking watermelon season. How much exercise do you fit in each day?
Your friend has to do his research , sugar in fruits is natural and not refined...
I used to think like him , but honestly , it was in ignorance I thought like this...

I do gym twice a week , maybe hour one day , or half hour , depending how Ii feel , and I do a little swimming , just soft swimming , I have lost one stone , so I am happy about that...

I hope your friend really digs deep into research , that is what I had to do...
Took me seven years to get to where I am now , and by Gods amazing grace He brought me to my christian brother on here...xox...

Feb 28, 2016
we're on the same juicing-page with you Rose -
really can't imagine life without our fresh-juicing everyday -
we've also been very blessed to have wonderful, organic, grapefruit,
the trees are over 20ft. and grew from seed that we through out many years ago -
last year and this year they were loaded - when we harvest and juice them we always
feel an amazing boost in our vitality/wellness...
:):)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
we're on the same juicing-page with you Rose -
really can't imagine life without our fresh-juicing everyday -
we've also been very blessed to have wonderful, organic, grapefruit,
the trees are over 20ft. and grew from seed that we through out many years ago -
last year and this year they were loaded - when we harvest and juice them we always
feel an amazing boost in our vitality/wellness...

Oh wow...
I can only imagine Otn , I bet they taste delish :love:...
And the trees are what you planted from seed , wow again...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have not been posting much , to be honest , I have been in some kind of wilderness , and I have no idea why...
I have shed tons of tears , one sin from my past has haunted me to the ground , but this is not the place to discuss that , but today the LORD has let me know He is with me until the end of age...

I made this juice this afternoon , and the pulp I have added to a homemade veggie soup that I will be having for my dinner tonight , so nothing is going to waste...

G

Godsgirl83

(((((hugs))))) Rose, I've been thinking about/ praying for you lately. You've really been on my heart;)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
(((((hugs))))) Rose, I've been thinking about/ praying for you lately. You've really been on my heart;)
GG...
Thank you so much for praying for me , that has really touched my heart...xox...

Feb 28, 2016
I have not been posting much , to be honest , I have been in some kind of wilderness , and I have no idea why...
I have shed tons of tears , one sin from my past has haunted me to the ground , but this is not the place to discuss that , but today the LORD has let me know He is with me until the end of age...

I made this juice this afternoon , and the pulp I have added to a homemade veggie soup that I will be having for my dinner tonight , so nothing is going to waste...

Feb 28, 2016

=======================================
Rose,
what hub and I had to learn, even after our conversion, is that we still seemed to cling to some of our 'past' guilt' -
but, God has taught us since, that He has forgiven our sins, and the 'lesson is', NOT to HANG-ON to THEM -
in His eyes, they are 'washed away into the depths of the seas', like-wise, for us, we have to learn to grasp
the depths and the riches of His 'Over-Whelming-Love', and some times this takes our journey into
the 'hot and dry desert', thus, we have to shed many tears...

PS. 30:5.
For His anger endures but a moment; in His favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.'

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you so much for bringing me to this Scripture , it is a blessing...
I do not think I can weep any more over it , just thinking about it now as I type turns my stomach , and I know God has washed me clean and made me as white as snow , but unfortunately it is us who have to live with our past memories although God remembers them no more...

I was broken like never before in my 4 years walking with our Lord , but all through the days of crying and even not being able to lift my head up to God , He kept me still before Him...

I truly believe even more now why Jesus died for me , the beatings He took , the cruelty the abuse , the everything He suffered , I was part of that reason , that hurt me deeply...

But today the Lord has lifted my head , my tears are drying , and I love Him today more then yesterday , and may I love Him more tomorrow...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...
I have not posted in a while , been busy with my new puppy who is now 7 months , and keeping me on my feet :)...

I was not juicing so much now the winter is approaching , but this past week I feel to start again , also now the cold weather is here , I am using my slow cooker which is perfect for me as I can get three days worth of dinners for when I am feeling tired or no motivation...

Anyway , just want to post what I am doing again so I can keep looking back on this journey of eating well , for days when Ii feel so sluggish in my mind which can be quite often...

Today I have a chunky veg soup simmering in the slow cooker , I added three cloves of garlic , this is very good for the blood , garlic cleanses...

My juice I used the rest of the butternut squash to the rest of what I used , it was so delish , a glass of golden nectre :giggle:...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Had a lovely day in the LORD yesterday...
Church service was really uplifting , then went and had lunch with some brothers & sisters in Christ...

Came home and made this lovely desert , mock chocolate & banana ice cream , and it was delish...

The cream is lovely , made from rolled oats , perfect for someone like me who has high cholesterol , it satisfied my sweet tooth...

Happy to hear that you had a lovely day in the Lord lately and I plan on having a lovely day in the Lord today as well. Good looking raspberries too. I have a sweet tooth too.

Feb 28, 2016
Rose, so happy to hear that you are putting a priority on what you are putting into your Temple -
please, don't let 'worldly distractions' keep you from keeping your health-up!

this is the season that many let their immune systems go to pot and don't even realize the consequences!!!
even if we can't get organic or fresh from the market, there is absolutely no excuse for 'christians' to neglect
their Holy Temple - that said, 'Wal-Mart' is now carrying a lot of 'organic produce and fresh-frozen, and so
we are all very blessed to have access to these 'healthy-alternatives', (No Excuses Excepted)!!!

hub and I just pray for and hope that all of our Brothers Sisters will have a desire to honor the very
precious Gift that our Heavenly Father has Blessed them with. nuff said...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rose, so happy to hear that you are putting a priority on what you are putting into your Temple -
please, don't let 'worldly distractions' keep you from keeping your health-up!

this is the season that many let their immune systems go to pot and don't even realize the consequences!!!
even if we can't get organic or fresh from the market, there is absolutely no excuse for 'christians' to neglect
their Holy Temple - that said, 'Wal-Mart' is now carrying a lot of 'organic produce and fresh-frozen, and so
we are all very blessed to have access to these 'healthy-alternatives', (No Excuses Excepted)!!!

hub and I just pray for and hope that all of our Brothers Sisters will have a desire to honor the very
precious Gift that our Heavenly Father has Blessed them with. nuff said...
Thank you my dear sister , it is never to late to change when it comes to our health...

I think for me being type 2 diabetic really brings it home for me , it is a silent killer , but the LORD has stood by me and given me strength...

I am delighted to hear you and hubby have healthy things to buy ...God bless you both Amen...xox...